It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Obama, please Explain to These People why you Spent 2 Million on yourself!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

No Shovel ready jobs here!

Is this the face of America's future?

Our new Home?

Is This how we are expected to stay warm Mr Obama?

I wish I could tell this poor child that everything will be alright, but I can't.

Oh God...

The Photos are a nice touch

"I wish I could tell this poor child that everything will be alright, but I can't."

Well what you can do is cut off her mom's unemployment

You guys are sick

in the head

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Have to disagree with you on this. The President should spend any amount of money when it comes to security and even the republicans will agree wholeheartedly with this as this issue has come up before. You can't stick the President on a greyhound bus to travel around.

My sentiments exactly.......

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
And from what I'm reading, Sarah Palin apparently uses one of these buses .. and she's a PRIVATE citizen and yet it's a taxpayer funded ride.. nobody is whining about that, oddly..

Don't change the subject of my thread! You don't even have the intellect to supply a link supporting your nefarious claim.
Mr Obama has squandered millions on his vacations, golf outings, and now more on this elaborate bus.
Calling him self centered would be like calling Adolf Hitler a depopulation activist.

Nefarious claim? What is nefarious about stating the facts that you are cherry picking your argument and failed to realized this isn't just for Obama? Then you question miniatus intelligence? That is rich. No one is trying to change the subject, they are just being OBJECTIVE, instead of the bias you are bringing to the topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The way any of our voices are to be heard is if these threads and comments are sent to the white house, congress and the senate. We are all venting and that's it. How many of these subjects are read by legit government officials and politicians? How can anything change if they can't hear us? The people have to be heard!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If you want ridiculous spending, how about the time I was sitting in the chow hall in Iraq eating some Grade D pot roast, and over the news we hear about President Obama's $200,000 Gingerbread House.

Even my OIC, who was an ardent supporter of Obama, looked at me and said "That's f'd up."
edit on 8/18/2011 by RedGod because: italics needed fixing

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

No Shovel ready jobs here!

Is this the face of America's future?

Our new Home?

Is This how we are expected to stay warm Mr Obama?

I wish I could tell this poor child that everything will be alright, but I can't.

Oh God...

The Photos are a nice touch

"I wish I could tell this poor child that everything will be alright, but I can't."

Well what you can do is cut off her mom's unemployment

You guys are sick

in the head

Where the F$%# is Sally Struthers when you need her?

OBAMA SAVE US

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm not the biggest Obama supporter but holy crap. If this thread isn't pure propaganda, I don't know what its. Sometimes Conservatives really do make the Nazis look like saints.

But I do find it amusing that the President got the bus from our neighbors up north. I guess getting anything made in America isn't possible anymore

Also, isn't the picture of the old woman with the American flag blanket from the Hurricane Katrina disaster that happened under the Bush administration?

edit on 18-8-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

link   
There two of these buses, one for the dems, one for the repubs..

I do like how you pointed that out and didnt just put it all on Obama.. Even more so i like how you guys will forget all this by the time the repub candidate is touring.

link   
reply to post by Violater1

You do understand that it was not President Obama who ordered these buses? It was rather the Secret Service who are charged with protecting not just the President but other governement officials as well. Additionally, once the Republicans "nominate" their candidate for president in the 2012 election, he or she will have the use of the second secure bus as well as Secret Service protection.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyLover

You do understand that it was not President Obama who ordered these buses? It was rather the Secret Service who are charged with protecting not just the President but other governement officials as well. Additionally, once the Republicans "nominate" their candidate for president in the 2012 election, he or she will have the use of the second secure bus as well as Secret Service protection.

This will be ignored...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The U.S. President is our Ambassador to the World. More than that, he's the symbol of America, wherever he goes.

There's a reason D.C. is built to intimidate.

There's a reason Airforce One is so impressive.

Personally, I'd want our representative to command respect, awe, etc. and that is what these symbols of the office do. Justifiable expenses in my opinion, especially the added measures to ensure the President's safety.

And while I didn't vote for him, I respect the man, the office, and of course, the safety of him and his family.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Have to disagree with you on this. The President should spend any amount of money when it comes to security and even the republicans will agree wholeheartedly with this as this issue has come up before. You can't stick the President on a greyhound bus to travel around.

Your right we can't stick him on a greyhound bus cause he deserves to be on a bus that says federal department of corrections on it! This man is a LIAR and he don't care about anyone. Now that it's time to start his reelection campaign it's also time for him to be proactive at his job. Now he is going to create jobs through spending! Lets face it the only job Obama is worried about is his own! anyone that don't realize this man is a lapdog for the elitist bankers of the world who baught him the 2008 election is either in denial or complacent! He has not kept any of his campaign promises except his fruitless attempt at healthcare reform which forces those with barely enough to live on to purchase insurance. I believe this bill does more for the healthcare and insurance industries then for the people of america. What other hidden pork spending is in this bill is beyond me but it would never of passed if it did'nt have something for the cronies of state capitalism. Also i'm not just ripping on the democrats cause i believe both Bushes to have been just as bad as well as Clinton. Until we straighten out our own political house we will always have problems and they will always get worse. As for the leader of the free worlds less then frugal luxury expenses. I believe this to be just a small symptom of a much bigger problem, Like a sociopathic leadership pretending to care but not having a clue what that means! We need to realize that our leaders are all just puppets being led by the big money banking and corporate power brokers! this will never change until we unseat these elitist, elect real people into political office and put restrictions on wealth, campaign contributions, power, lobbying and have an incentive driven political arena (Their pay would be dependent on their job performance) and keep the free market free. Cause right now it's far from free! The way things are today the elitist control so much wealth they can create any kind of markets they want. I believe this is one of the reasons why we are not in a total depression!
this is why there is a jobless recovery. though I havent been able to get the numbers but I suspect that the more affluent have increased their spending while the rest of us are spending less and less. We need to fix our world before the anarchy starts leading to a police state!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Americans seem to approve. They don't mind that Barry is spending all their hard earned tax dollars for his own vacations and luxurious life. I guess Americans like to be poor or something.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
careful questioning the führer will get you labeled as white al qaeda or any of its other variations.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So im guessing you believe everything on fox news too? hahah

Seriously how much did bush spend fighting a pointless war?
And add the American lives wasted fighting it.
Ha look where we are now because of it. You cant go 8 years of republican and expect a democrat to fix all
the problems in 2 years.

Let me guess also you want Rick Perry to become president?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You realize OP that these buses are provided for both parties, Republican and Democrat. Republicans have yet to nominate their choice, but a bus is waiting.

What a pointless rant.
edit on 17-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

It's not a partisan thing, the issue is do we need these luxury coaches to begin with.

The answer is no.

Just like the increase in limo's.

According to General Services Administration data , the number of limousines in the federal fleet increased from 238 in fiscal 2008, the last year of the George W. Bush administration, to 412 in 2010.

73% increase in federal limo's under Obama.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The post is POLITICAL PROPAGANDA NOT NEWS. The President of the United States deserves the best whether it be an honorable man like Barack Obama or a scoundrel like George W Bush because the stuff doesn't belong to the man but to the office.

The OP would be doing a public service were the outrage over why EXXON, THE RICHEST CORPORATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET WITH THE FULL KNOWLEDGE & APPROVAL OF HOUSE REPUBLICANS, IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE SUBSIDIES FROM THE U.S. GOVERNMENT while, among many many other worthy projects, the heating oil assistance to poor people is going to get cut.

Want some more outrage. The National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Nuclear Nonproliferation Security Agency all stand to get cuts but CORPORATE AIRCRAFT OWNERS, WITH THE KNOWLEDGE & APPROVAL OF HOUSE REPUBLICANS, WILL CONTINUE TO GET A TAX BREAKS.

But one must suppose that these matters would be of little interest to a poster so intently focused on insulting our President.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
careful questioning the führer will get you labeled as white al qaeda or any of its other variations.

Yah, i see that happening everyday... Or atleast i did during the Bush admin.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

And from what I'm reading, Sarah Palin apparently uses one of these buses .. and she's a PRIVATE citizen and yet it's a taxpayer funded ride.. nobody is whining about that, oddly..

Don't change the subject of my thread! You don't even have the intellect to supply a link supporting your nefarious claim.
Mr Obama has squandered millions on his vacations, golf outings, and now more on this elaborate bus.
Calling him self centered would be like calling Adolf Hitler a depopulation activist.

intellect?....apparently you didn't even research your own reply. also, if you have to announce your patriotism, it must not be obvious to others.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join