It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Obama, please Explain to These People why you Spent 2 Million on yourself!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There is so much wrong in Mr Obama’s spending of American tax dollars I just don’t know where to begin. So I’ll focus on his New Canadian Provost 1 million dollar bus.

This price tag does not include the million dollar upgrade from the Hemphill brothers nor the Secret Service upgrade! From The New York Post,” It's a VIP H3-45 model, the company's top of the line, and is used by major traveling rock bands. "That's the more luxurious model," Christine Garant of Prevost told The Post. www.nypost.com...
Most every country in the World knows that America is very close to default. So it came as quite a shock when Obama reviled that he purchased 2 multi-million dollar buses, and would begin his campaign tour through specially selected part of the country. But wait, he didn’t begin his tour from Washington D.C.. No, he flew out in our $500 Million dollar Air Force One to a specific airport, and then hoped on our $2 Million dollar bus to campaign for his “barnstorming the heartland to boost US jobs.”
In the mean time, America’s people loose their jobs to outsourcing, loose their homes, and join the cancer like spreading, multiplying ranks of the poor. And who are some of America’s poor Mr POTUS?
##SNIP##
Here, take a look while you enjoy yourself in your Hemphill (I'm not kidding)Brothers customized Canadian bus.

No Shovel ready jobs here!

Is this the face of America's future?

Our new Home?

Is This how we are expected to stay warm Mr Obama?

I wish I could tell this poor child that everything will be alright, but I can't.

It's been Two Year's now sir! Trillion of dollars spent!
Who's fault is this Now Mr Obama? Bush's?
The Japanese Tsunami"s?

Really?
Really!

edit on 17-8-2011 by Violater1 because: I added the photo of the American waving Our Gadsden Flag!

edit on Wed Aug 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
LOVE is comming to FIX this.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, everything will be alright! - at least that's what they say

It's not just obama that does this, it's every stinking goverment official out there(well most of them) that think of their own pocket rather than a poor man that is suffering on the street everyday for the rest of (short) life or those that are going hungry for no damn reason.

It truly makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Have to disagree with you on this. The President should spend any amount of money when it comes to security and even the republicans will agree wholeheartedly with this as this issue has come up before. You can't stick the President on a greyhound bus to travel around.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Free re-election campaign.....Must be nice....

Travel around in style for free.....Must be nice....

Lose the election after spending all of our money......Must suck for you....GREAT NEWS FOR US!!!

GO RON PAUL!!

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
dont know what peeves me off the most

spending 2 million of taxpayer dime and the millions it costs for in security for his "tour" of selling snakeoil to the stupid masses.

or the fact that bus was made in canada

no offense meant to canada but how many americans could have had a job building that thing.

obama has no clue of what it means to be an american and who has any clue of what

FOR AMERICANS BY AMERICANS MEANS.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Have to disagree with you on this. The President should spend any amount of money when it comes to security and even the republicans will agree wholeheartedly with this as this issue has come up before. You can't stick the President on a greyhound bus to travel around.

WHY NOT???? Give me a realistic answer as to what a 2 million dollar bus offers that a greyhound doesn't....Other than the obvious luxury components....

Does he not still have a gazillion bodyguards at all times?? This is a luxurious trip around the country for re-election...NOTHING ELSE!!! He could care less about jobs, but that is what he has been spoon feeding us.....IT'S ABOUT THE PEOPLE....BLA BLA FREAKING BLA!!!!

Rent a car from enterprise and sit in the back seat Mr. President....I want my money put to better use

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He can't,
he does not care anyways
it aint his money!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I have to wonder why instead of going after real issues you see crap like this? You do realize you are only hurting your cause by looking petty right.

And if you think I am a Obama lover think again. But this crap is just plain silly.

Why not pick a real issue, like why is he hiding his college records from us.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

It is not an off the line bus. It has been implemented with all types of security just like every vehicle the President rides in has. What exactly those measures are is not public knowledge for very obvious reasons. You can bet that the windows are all now bulletproof and things like that however.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You realize OP that these buses are provided for both parties, Republican and Democrat. Republicans have yet to nominate their choice, but a bus is waiting.

What a pointless rant.
edit on 17-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It is not an off the line bus. It has been implemented with all types of security just like every vehicle the President rides in has. What exactly those measures are is not public knowledge for very obvious reasons. You can bet that the windows are all now bulletproof and things like that however.

The republicans have a bus just like it waiting.. but they just fail to report that.. it's another political mud sling that means nothing ultimately ..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The odds of him getting shot at are slim to none....Plus the cost of bulletproof glass in a greyhound would be much cheaper.....If it drives down the road, it is a suspect to anything explosive....You can't tell me it's bombproof....Can you???? The truth is, there is nothing but the illusion of safety when it comes to the right people....You could make something for MUCH less money just as easily effective....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And from what I'm reading, Sarah Palin apparently uses one of these buses .. and she's a PRIVATE citizen and yet it's a taxpayer funded ride.. nobody is whining about that, oddly..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
You realize OP that these buses are provided for both parties, Republican and Democrat. Republicans have yet to nominate their choice, but a bus is waiting.

What a pointless rant.

So the Presidential Limo isn't good enough?
Perhaps he will embellish us with a Presidential Train made in China.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is a clear example why these security measures need to be taken.

I don't think you can do that in a rental car.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

What a pointless rant.

That basically clears this issue up they ALL got them...

Thanks miniatus

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't see why it wouldn't be. His limo is bombproof.

Seems to be a standard thing when talking about pimping the Prez's ride.
edit on 17-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

And from what I'm reading, Sarah Palin apparently uses one of these buses .. and she's a PRIVATE citizen and yet it's a taxpayer funded ride.. nobody is whining about that, oddly..

Don't change the subject of my thread! You don't even have the intellect to supply a link supporting your nefarious claim.
Mr Obama has squandered millions on his vacations, golf outings, and now more on this elaborate bus.
Calling him self centered would be like calling Adolf Hitler a depopulation activist.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

WHY NOT???? Give me a realistic answer as to what a 2 million dollar bus offers that a greyhound doesn't....Other than the obvious luxury components....

5 inch thick windows, armored body panels and doors, full communications suite akin to Air Force One (including ability to initiate a nuclear strike).

This is not a new thing, btw, other than the fact that in the past, busses were leased and then retrofitted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join