It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Neoony

I don't believe in chemtrails or the Easter bunny, but if this guy would find some different terminology, he might be on to something. There are far too many flights spreading far too much pollution into the air. Much like the cars at ground level, and the factories. We are pouting the air at an exponential rate. At some point, we have to try to find a way to commute without the pollution problem.

This argument is much like the global warming issue. It doesn't matter if Al gore is right or wrong, we are still polluting the world and we need to stop. It's just that simple.

It does matter if Al Gore is right or wrong, because the motive is what is wrong here. Why would Al Gore go around the country talking about how CO2 is going to cause the oceans to rise drastically causing all kinds of hurricanes and tsunamis and other weather patterns, then plunk a huge mansion home right on the ocean front???
Because he knows his whole theory is bunk. But he made a ton of money talking about it. And the Elite would have their pretext for the Bilderberg World Tax.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
...So why do some people want desperately for it NOT to be Chem Trails?...

It's not a matter of what I want. What I want is not relevant.
It's a matter of what the evidence is telling me.

I know exactly how contrails work, and all of the visual characteristics that chemtrail believers want to attribute to the look of a chemtrail is exactly the same characteristics of a contrail. It's that simple. Please show me a white trail in the sky coming from a high altitude plane that you can prove is NOT a contrail, then I'll listen.

Now, if you want to start speculating about other chemical spraying (i.e., not associated with what have historically been called "contrails") then that's fine, but please give some concrete evidence that there is some sort of widespread clandestine spraying program happening, because I don't see the evidence of such a program.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

Did you miss the informed consent part? Yeah, we aren't being tested on. Unless you've signed some paper and didn't read the fine print, I sure haven't.

Myth #5 Public Law 105.
edit on 8/18/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

Right,and there's no military Black OPs and there never have been.....They didn't secretly test our Viet Nam vets with '___'...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

...So why do some people want desperately for it NOT to be Chem Trails?...

It's not a matter of what I want. What I want is not relevant.
It's a matter of what the evidence is telling me.

I know exactly how contrails work, and all of the visual characteristics that chemtrail believers want to attribute to the look of a chemtrail is exactly the same characteristics of a contrail. It's that simple. Please show me a white trail in the sky coming from a high altitude plane that you can prove is NOT a contrail, then I'll listen.

Now, if you want to start speculating about other chemical spraying (i.e., not associated with what have historically been called "contrails") then that's fine, but please give some concrete evidence that there is some sort of widespread clandestine spraying program happening, because I don't see the evidence of such a program.

So are you one of those people who says that the only reason it looks like it does today and didn't in the 60's is that there's more planes flying? I am one of those people who remember regular clouds and real blue sky.

Like today, there is a regular cloud cover with normal fluffly clouds mixed with some rain clouds. I doubt seriously that means that fewer flights are taking off and landing here.
edit on 18-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Did you miss the informed consent part? Yeah, we aren't being tested on. Unless you've signed some paper and didn't read the fine print, I sure haven't.

Myth #5 Public Law 105.

Right,and there's no military Black OPs and there never have been.....They didn't secretly test our Viet Nam vets with '___'...

That's not the question here. Chemtrail believers point to Public Law 105 and says it gives authority to the government to conduct tests. Public Law 105 does no such thing.

Of course the government may be doing secret test, but that Law 105 does not exist to explicitly allow those tests.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Are you serious?

A consent form.

Unethical human experimentation in the United States

There have been numerous experiments performed on human test subjects in the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects.

Many types of experiments have been performed including the deliberate infection of people with deadly or debilitating diseases, exposure of people to biological and chemical weapons, human radiation experiments, injection of people with toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation/torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children and mentally disabled individuals. In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor racial minorities or prisoners. Often, subjects were sick or disabled people, whose doctors told them that they were receiving "medical treatment", but instead were used as the subjects of harmful and deadly experiments.

Many of these experiments were funded by the United States government, especially the Central Intelligence Agency, United States military and federal or military corporations. The human research programs were usually highly secretive, and in many cases information about them was not released until many years after the studies had been performed.

The ethical, professional, and legal implications of this in the United States medical and scientific community were quite significant, and led to many institutions and policies that attempted to ensure that future human subject research in the United States would be ethical and legal. Public outcry over the discovery of government experiments on human subjects led to numerous congressional investigations and hearings, including the Church Committee, Rockefeller Commission, and Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, amongst others.

Truly shocking naivety. Go ahead and wait for that consent form.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Myth #5 Public Law 105.

That's not the question here. Chemtrail believers point to Public Law 105 and says it gives authority to the government to conduct tests. Public Law 105 does no such thing.

Of course the government may be doing secret test, but that Law 105 does not exist to explicitly allow those tests.

So do you believe that because Public Law 105 does not really give the govt authority to test us, that they don't test us? Just look at the stuff the Prez 44 admin is doing on a regular basis. All he has to do is sign an EO for just about anything his little Marxist heart desires.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think this chemtrail garbage is getting
out of hand..

THEY ARE PLANE CONTRAILS..

NO CHEMICAL no weather modding..

This fear mongering MUST STOP!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

The only pattern I see is your use of the Enter button, thats not a bad thing it makes everything nice and neat.

But really tho,.i dident see a pattern

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If anything these chemtrails are just global anti depressants, I wonder what would happen if commercial jets went electric, maybe the world would erupt in violence and riots........nevermind............or maybe, just maybe its plane exhaust

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfeelme
out of hand..

Really? Have you told Al Gore that his fear mongering of CO2 also must stop? Yah I'd like to see that one. Have you told him that he must stop promoting this fear mongering in cartoons directed at small impressionable children?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So are you one of those people who says that the only reason it looks like it does today and didn't in the 60's is that there's more planes flying? I am one of those people who remember regular clouds and real blue sky.

Like today, there is a regular cloud cover with normal fluffly clouds mixed with some rain clouds. I doubt seriously that means that fewer flights are taking off and landing here.

There ARE more planes flying today than there are in the 1960s. I think that is rather obvious.

The lack of contrails today in your area could simply mean that the conditions at the altitudes that contrails normally form (between 30,000 and 40,000 feet) are not conducive to contrail formations. There may be as many planes in the sky on blue-sky days as there are on contrail-filled days, but the conditions at altitude may differ.

There are whole regions of the U.S. where persistent contrails are far less common than in other regions. These regions have just as many airline flights, but different prevailing weather conditions at altitude. It seems much more likely that those different atmospheric weather conditions (conditions that are known by science to be NOT conducive to contrail persistence) are the reason all those planes are not leaving trails rather than the idea that TPTB have decided not to poison those particular parts of the country.

By the way, persistent contrails that spread out to form cirrus clouds have been common enough to have been the subject of studies since at least the early 1970s. So, no -- they are not a brand new thing. Here is one of those studies published in 1972:

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
(Note: This links directly to a PDF file)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfeelme
out of hand..

They are CHEMTRAILS not CONTRAILS.. google Chemtrail vs Contrails 101 if your still not clear...The fear mongering can and will stop when a proper explanation is given which assures EVERYONE that they are not being subject to chemicals sparying.

We have written laws about when it is ok and not okay to do so.... Public Law 105
Tell us why would you need a law on that.. a PUBLIC LAW mind you which says it okay when the government says its ok.. we are in essence consenting to it as we elect our officials right? seeing the picture yet?

YOUR ANNOYANCE AT FEAR MONGERING WILL CEASE WHEN YOUR IGNORANCE DOES..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I had to stop reading this thread after several pages due to the fact that it's being manipulated. The posts are all by a few people and say the same thing over and over. I'm not surprised that a thread on chemtrails, being the controversial subject that it is, gets mucked up by US army bloggers. why don't you moderators do something about this, because this is always the case when something controversial pops up.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

By the way, persistent contrails that spread out to form cirrus clouds have been common enough to have been the subject of studies since at least the early 1970s. So, no -- they are not a brand new thing.

And in fact, this spreading out into cirrus was noticed back in 1921, 90 years ago.

contrailscience.com...

1921 US. Air Service Newsletter

An altitude flight was made in the morning at McCook Field recently by Lieut. J. A. Macready in a La Pere with supercharged Liberty [engine]. When the airplane reached a height of 26,000-27,000 feet at 11:50 a.m., a long feathery white streamer was observed forming behind a rapidly moving dark speck. The cloud was of the cirrus variety, well defined at the edges and apparently 10 to 15 times the width of the plane. The sky behind the first portion was clear blue with no clouds in the near neighborhood. The first streamer seemed perhaps 2 miles long. Then a gap of one-quarter mile. The second streamer formed with a background of light cirrus cloud and after 2 or 3 miles the plane seemed to go into the cirrus background, for the streamer formation ceased while an apparent path of blue continued beyond for a way in the cirrus cloud. The whole streamer may have been 3 miles long. After 20 minutes the streamer had drifted and spread until it merged indistinguishably with the other cirrus clouds visible.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
They are CHEMTRAILS not CONTRAILS.. google Chemtrail vs Contrails 101 if your still not clear...The fear mongering can and will stop when a proper explanation is given which assures EVERYONE that they are not being subject to chemicals sparying.

Explain what the difference is. Because they look exactly the same to the millions of atmospheric scientists and students around the world.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
They are CHEMTRAILS not CONTRAILS.. google Chemtrail vs Contrails 101 if your still not clear...

Oh my...THAT video is your evidence?

Isn't it extremely possible that BOTH trails are contrails, and the plane with the short contrail is flying at, say 35,000 feet while the plane with the persistent trail is flying at, say, 32,000 feet? I doubt anyone would be able to tell the difference from the ground if those two planes were flying at those different altitudes -- their altitudes would look virtually identical.

That would easily explain the difference in contrail appearance.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thank you for posting a genuine scientific analysis. oops supposed to be reply to Soylent Green

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
I had to stop reading this thread after several pages due to the fact that it's being manipulated. The posts are all by a few people and say the same thing over and over. I'm not surprised that a thread on chemtrails, being the controversial subject that it is, gets mucked up by US army bloggers. why don't you moderators do something about this, because this is always the case when something controversial pops up.

I'm sorry, but are those "few people" saying the "same thing over and over" the ones who say contrails are actually CHEMtrails, or the ones who say contrails are simply contrails?

edit on 8/18/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: speeellling, and, grammar

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Did you mean "resorting" to "personal insults"?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join