It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
What is in a chemtrail exactly? Everything that flies in the sky that has an engine and does over 200 mph emits them. I've seen everything from jet fighters to southwest airlines emitting them. Doesn't seem that scary to me, probably just where afterburners have been fired. I need to see something about chemical compositions because it could just be the nature of a jet engine to emit smoke and gasses since God forbid they are burning jetfuel in the air!

gawd... please tell me you know the difference between a CONTRAIL and a CHEMTRAIL..

someone please enlighten the boy..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
gawd... please tell me you know the difference between a CONTRAIL and a CHEMTRAIL..

Actually, I'd like you to do that. There has never been a picture of a "chemtrail" that wasn't a contrail. Ever. In history. Period. But I guess if it looks like a contrail, behaves like a contrail would be expected given the weather conditions, and doesn't show up in water, air or soil samples - it's a "chemtrail".

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

There has never been a picture of a "chemtrail" that wasn't a contrail. Ever. In history. Period.

Are you serious? This post.... just like all your other posts, makes a ludicrous claim with NO PROOF.

Yes..... duhhhhh Chemtrails obviously can have the appearance of Contrails.

You saying Chemtrails don't exist is like me saying Contrails don't exist......

YOU ARE IN DENIAL.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

There ya go buddy. Now open your mind a little wider won't you?

Chemtrails Vs Contrails 101

Chemtrails vs Contrails (more info)

The shocking thruth
edit on 18-8-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: link errors.. should be fixed now

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

There has never been a picture of a "chemtrail" that wasn't a contrail. Ever. In history. Period.

Are you serious? This post.... just like all your other posts, makes a ludicrous claim with NO PROOF.

I'd kind of agree with that in a literal sense. It would be more accurate to say that there's never been a photo of a supposed "chemtrail" that did not look like a contrail.

So the question is, if there's all these things that look like contrails, why do people think they are "chemtrails".

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind

Can you please enlighten me on the subject? I have yet to hear a valid method for looking at those white trails in the sky left behind by high altitude planes and discerning which ones are NOT normal contrails.

All of the visual characteristics I've ever heard about what some people call CHEMtrails are also the visual characteristics of normal vapor contrails. By the tone of your post, it sounds as if you have some obvious method of telling the difference. Please share.

edit on 8/18/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Great OP, thank you for having the balls to post this! Always such a huge amount of ridicule in response to anything mentioning chemtrails.

So what's in these ugly threads in the sky? Aluminim, barium? To kill crops and make people even more dependent on the state? Anti depressants or depressants to modify people's reactions to big events? A geologist told me persistent contrails are sprayed in order to dilute the sun's heat and so combat global warming.

On our Dutch news, we had a weatherman on at 6pm and at 8pm (2009). Both times he showed an image of what I dare call chemtrails, At 6 o clock, he said they were contrails (airplane lines), and at 8, he called them cirrus clouds. www.youtube.com...

(sorry the link is part of a playlist, I am hopeless with links and stuff)

Of course this doesn't prove anything really but still, interesting to see a meteorologist change his words like that.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by looming
Of course this doesn't prove anything really but still, interesting to see a meteorologist change his words like that.

It has been known from several decades of research into contrails that persistent spreading contrails can form into cirrus clouds.

Contrails are the right altitude, mostly made from the same stuff as cirrus clouds (contrails are mostly frozen water vapor/ice crystals), and contrails persist under the same conditions that allow for cirrus clouds. That's why persistent spreading contrails can become cirrus clouds.

edit on 8/18/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think that Mr Aleksic is doing more harm than good by discrediting some worthy causes and mixing them in with things that there is no evidence for. As a result people laugh at many of his claims.

Firstly lets look at the 'unmaked planes' claim. I've lived in Serbia for years and I'm always on the lookout for anything odd in the sky. Never seen one suspicious unmarked plane in my life. Nor am I aware of a single case of one being unmarked plane being filmed in Serbia. Let me be clear I'm not even going near the chemtrails / contrails argument, what I'm saying is that whilst there is an argument in the US and there are pictures / video, there are no pictures in Serbia.

Secondly there is something to the argument that something is being sprayed, thats true. Belgrade for example is one of the few European cities that is sprayed with anti mosquito measures - I see them every year, there is nothing suspicious about that they are announced in the newspapers. The nub is this - beekeepers say that these chemicals are harming / killing bees and affecting both the amount and quality of honey produced.

Thirdly another part that he should say clearly - NATO bombed Serbia with depleted uranium, people are currently eating some crops that have been contaminated without realising it. People in the Serbian government should get experts on the ground to measure specifically where this is happening and clean it up. Some of the problem has been cleaned up, but cancer and related diseases are on the rise.

Fourthly indeed we are all concerned about GMO and I support the call for a ban on imports (for the time being at least) and a ban on growing GMO until proper and longer terms tests have been carried out. I'm against it, but if in the long term its proven to be safe and it helps I'm willing to consider it.

Fifthly when he starts talking about genocide, it makes him look wacko. How many people have died of this genocide he speaks of? Does he know what genocide is?

In summary I'm pissed off with this Aleksic for making legitimate arguments look crazy. People will dismiss what he says, and I have seen that In Serbia many have dismissed him for this reason.
edit on 18-8-2011 by freethinker123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You should watch this too.. about how chemtrails are killing the bees.. an important polination tool that allows everything to continue cross polinating.. when the bees die off.. plant life does too.. when plant s die so do their C02 conversion functions.. then inevitably there is no air..

Albert Einsien said that if the honey bee ever was to go extincent, man would shorlty follow within a few years

Chemtrail killing honey bees

Gov't employee coming clean.. due to their own concerns!

Chemtrail explanation from ex-gov employee

edit on 18-8-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

The plane in that video that is allegedly supposed to be a sprayer plane is known to actually be a plane from the Brookhaven Laboratory that is studying greenhouse gases. Those nozzles are air intakes, not sprayers -- you can tell by the fact they are pointing forward.

Images of that plane have been extensively used in videos by people who don't know what they are looking at (and overreacting), and, quite frankly, those images have been used in out-in-out deliberate hoaxes.

Here is the website for the Brookhaven lab:
www.bnl.gov...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Thank you for posting that.
It makes me angry too. Those that come here and perpetuate lies, year after year, have no shame. It is one thing to be skeptical, and quite another to gang spam all chemtrail threads.
These frauds are transparent to those that have eyes that can see, and functioning brains. But, alas, not all do.
So they persist.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thanks for that info.. while that may be plausible,, I can't deny all the criss crossing I see in the sky over my area and the same criss crossing patterns people are reporting all over the world.. we are told that they are contrails... contrails have expected characteristics in how they are formed, and dispate.. How do you explain the phenomena when those expected characteristics of a contrail just don't materialize.. Now if your going to bore me with atmospheric conditions mumbo jumbo.. save it for some other sucker. There are WAY too many of these happening to even consider that a plausible explanantion.. Just google Chemtrail proof.. some of the info is sensationalised but there are gov't documents out there thet YOU and I can look up where it actually says, that they give themselves the right to do this to the population.. AND here the kicker.. because they have no opposition to it ( ie complaints) that WE the POEPLE are CONSENTING TO IT!!!

can you beleive that!??? unreal..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Again,

You should watch this too.. about how chemtrails are killing the bees

It seems just as likely that our cell phones are causing the 'bee problem'

www.businessinsider.com...

This is exactly what I have been talking about in this post.

So is everyone ready to give up their cell phones? I am. I hate the damned things.

It sems to me that it is easier for people to direct their anxieties and frustrations towards the nebulous subject of 'ChemTrails' than it is to take a look at themselves. It has become am ingrained habit in our society and we have spread the virus to the rest of the world.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Mm Hm

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

THere is too much evidence to dismiss the chemtrail theory.. Either you are in denial or your are part of the dis-information movement.

When its written into the laws that govern the country.. YOU GOT PROBLEMS!!! KEEP DENYING.. its only your life..

Chemtrails PUBLIC LAW 105 85, bio warfare or population reduction funded by the Dept of Defense

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Youtube videos. You've convinced me. Really, that is some solid evidence right there.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Thanks for your post.I am not trying to say your wrong.by choice. But there is something to take into thought.Intentional or not, The bees are dying and were hammered with pesticides that were sprayed with "Good Intentions" Bombing with Depleated Uranium and poisoning the ground that people eat from in future years may not be intentional but it's certainly should require accountability to preserve the innocent that tread thereafter.

I think I make my point enough to not cover al the mis-givings and short sided actions that have lead to countless intrusions and deaths etc because someone "just didn't know" or "decided it was needed" etc causing the creatures of the creation ( Including Human Beings) to suffer for no wrong doing .. I mean lets be real. Anyone with any memory of the skies of 10-15 yrs ago, knows this isnt right and it looks and feels foul.

I wont let anyone tell me a pig is a goat and a goat is an elephant regardless if the animals are dressed in pants or not....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

No proof? Can you show me a "chemtrail" that doesn't look like a contrail? That would be some evidence to support your claim, and the burden of proof rests upon you to prove that any contrail is anything but.

So all of them just happen to conveniently look like contrails? And only appear where the conditions are favorable for contrail formation?

You saying Chemtrails don't exist is like me saying Contrails don't exist......

Well, no. One is fantasy, has no evidence, and has never been proven. The other is just fact.

YOU ARE IN DENIAL.

I'd rather deny something when the evidence doesn't support it than blindly put my faith in it. Then again, I've never been a man of faith.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

THere is too much evidence to dismiss the chemtrail theory.. Either you are in denial or your are part of the dis-information movement.

So we are either with you or against you. Please take a look at what you are saying.

There was another member in recent past that posted a thread concerning this. The thread title is a little harsh but I must admit that I have been watching this develop as well.

I am glad I was able to pull my head out of the 'ChemTrails' before it came to this.

Conspiracy Theorists Are The New Nazis: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate to say it but this member was, and apparently still is, on to something.

Sorry you feel the way you do.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Youtube videos. You've convinced me. Really, that is some solid evidence right there.

Dude... make an information request to your goverment about PUBLIC LAW 105 85..
Public Law 105 85

Actually here is the PDF of the actual law, in case you're too narrow minded to look it up yourself:
www.dod.gov...

what else do you want me to do to convince you other than bonking you over the head until you see it for yourself.. don't beleive if you don't want to, but leave us who understand the real concerns behind this to discuss and promote the details WE beleive. You asked a question and when people give you an answer for you to consider, you blow them off and dismiss everything.. so inform your-damned-self then.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: more proof

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join