It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's just kind of funny and ironic. Calling Serbians to the streets is not going to stop water from being a product of combustion, so why even do such a thing? Since there is no evidence of "chemtrails", other than a few fun anecdotes, why exactly are we giving this man's words any merit? Honestly, much more important people have said much more crazy things.

Let's not shun those who want to actually question the conspiracy (especially one that has as many holes as the "chemtrail" conspiracy), this is an open forum for debate from any viewpoint, after all.
edit on 8/17/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by Frater210
I have over twice the WATS that you do in approx. 1/8th the time on ATS.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Ya Sure?

Thats pretty sad.

Only needy people who have something to prove would care about such a stat and use it to say "i'm better than you".

You just exposed you're level of maturity.

Good day.

ETA: Your too late to remove you're immature wats statement.

edit on 17-8-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

I wish I could star you 1000 times for that

I have never heard of this Nikola Aleskic guy, but he seems pretty serious. I am going to do some more in depth research once I catch up on this thread. Not only is he calling out chemtrails but Monsanto too. This guy must have a death wish. I hope he makes a difference before his upcoming car crash or heart attack.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So who is this guy exactly? A little research pulls up no information on him, besides a few "chemtrail" promoter websites, why exactly are we giving weight to his words?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I wish I could star you 1000 times for that

I have never heard of this Nikola Aleskic guy, but he seems pretty serious. I am going to do some more in depth research once I catch up on this thread. Not only is he calling out chemtrails but Monsanto too. This guy must have a death wish. I hope he makes a difference before his upcoming car crash or heart attack.

Thank you very much.

I did try to research the guy ealier but most of the info had a language barrier problem. I am at work and have no translater here so if you find some good info please share.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Original:
www.kurir-info.rs...
Translation:
Affair “Kemtrejls”: we’ll discover who poisoned!
Investigations spraying FOR CHEMICAL PLANT FROM AIRCRAFT

Tuesday, 16 August, 2011

NOVI SAD – The fight has paid off!

After writing about Kurir appears white or sticky on the ground that the frightened citizens,

at the initiative of the Director of the Ecological Association of Novi Sad Nikola Aleksic,

first primary in Belgrade public prosecutor’s office opened an investigation into

“allegations of genocide spraying chemical compounds from unmarked aircraft”.

We call upon all conscious and responsible people to submit their photos, video clips and spider collected or ejected from the plane,

the address of the Sava number 17,

on behalf of a public prosecutor Nebojsa Obradovic, who led the investigation.

It takes a picture, video clip or documentary evidence indicate the exact location and time of recording or video recording or not found, and personal information by recording, or the sender of evidence – said Nikola Aleksic.

He warns people to not take any spider with his bare hands, but twig or stick, and place them in a transparent jar or bottle being careful not to contaminate the outside of glass containers.

When sending mail to the Public Prosecutor, the glass container is well insulated and must ensure that it would not have broken in transit – movement explains the director.

(SB)

News : poisoning , spraying , kemtrejls

Quote from comments
Source: aircrap.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by FreeSpeaker

FreeSpeaker,

It may be as simple as this; has this Serbian gentleman brought something new to the table that adds to the understanding of 'ChemTrails?

He has told the Serbian military to shoot any "chemtrailing" aircraft down on sight, and not to wait for orders??

that would not actually be new - others have said the sam sorts of things from time to time - but if some fruitcake at an AA missile site takes it seriously then it's a call for a massacre that would rank right up there alongside KAL007 and Iran Air 655

metabunk posting - but as the poster there says, without actually speaking the language you would need a translator to check if the subtitles are correct.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

I also hit a language barrier looking into him. But the Ecological Movement of Novi Sad seems to be a legit organization that appear to be very active. Almost every country in Europe has a contingency. I wonder how much clout Nikola has in Serbia. He seems really concerned about the people, he does not seem like a corrupt politician. His concerns about Monsanto are also adding validity to his character.

I know most chemtrail threads are redundant and repeat the same crap over and over from both sides, but this thread has something worthwhile in my opinion. His claims must be taken semi-seriously at the very least. Some more information on this guy's character would be nice. Perhaps sway some of the nay sayers

As if that would ever happen

Cheers everyone, don't look up!
edit on 17-8-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling and thesaurus lol

edit on 17-8-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
So who is this guy exactly? A little research pulls up no information on him, besides a few "chemtrail" promoter websites, why exactly are we giving weight to his words?

Nikola Aleksic, Director of the Ecological Movement of Novi Sad

Its in the source of OP

By the way, anybody else cant access uploader of the video?
edit on 17/8/2011 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neoony

...a guy who may be more important then you or me or many people here, stating that he wants to do something about it.

So, like a Serbian Ted Gunderson?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
His concerns about Monsanto are also adding validity to his character.

Thats the reason why i'm interested in this thread. I hate that damn Monsanto and harrass their office here quite often with info from around the world about them. You would be amazed at the nonsense excuses and explantions I have recieved in return from them.

Anyone who is against Monsanto can't be a complete nut so I will wait and see were this goes.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Neoony

Oh crap. He is a nut with an agenda. He is the head of a "movement", why are we giving weight to his words exactly? He isn't in any position of power. No wonder he told people to put spider webs in a glass vial.

ETA: Those "spiderwebs" aren't from contrails, they're from ballooning spiders. Neither mysterious, nor nefarious.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
there is also facebook group
maybe more info there, but the language
there are some photos anyway

www.facebook.com...

More serbian news:
Translator needed...(not much related to Nikola, but some info about how their media takes chemtrails)

www.kurir-info.rs...
www.kurir-info.rs...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What a great thread. Thank You !!

I have seen the spraying in the skies since 2002-03 I noticed it around this time because it was so obvious that I knew it wasn't my imagination. Shortly thereafter, I moved out of state and had taken pictures of the sprayed skies from time to time over the years until actually early this morning Aug 17 2011.

To regress for a quick second, in early 2006 one day I was outside at my solar panels and wind turbines and noticed they were all covered in what looked like TRANSPARENT COBB WEBBS !!! They were smothered in them. I went down the way to a neighbors' house who was throwing a bbq and told hime and his guests. They looked at me like I was crazy or trying to pull their leg and I said "'I am serious" they laughed and as I started to leave, A glob of this same goo was floating down from the sky nearby and one of them said "Look Look" we turned to look and he ran and caught it from the air before it hit the ground.. I put it in a 35 mm film canaster but never took it for analalysis.

I just wanted to go on the record with this and I appreciate someone having the guts to move forward and demand the spraying stop. Even if it is harmless to the human body,No one has a right to cloud a clear sky and deprive people of a natural sky in the day and stars that are crisp and clear at night..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

See my post above. It is just that, spiderweb from ballooning spiders.

Why do you think that web, sprayed (how does it even get sprayed?) from an airplane nearly 6 miles over your head, falls straight down to you? Especially considering how easily it floats.

How would it reach the ground anywhere even close to you?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or

There is no way in the hell I am listening to some crazy Serbian guy about chemtrails.....

Shoot down chemplanes

He just wants to justify shooting something

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's pathetic arguments such as the half-baked, illogical example below that maintain the status quo and reinforce the misconception that We The People (WTP) are powerless.

It is classic propaganda tactics to call into question the sanity of the protestor. The inference made in the argument below is that the gentleman in the video has made the insane leap of logic that because his govt has lied to him the trails must be poisonous.

Here is a news flash for my esteemed ATS member Frater210. Particulates of any composition are poisonous and damaging to the lungs. Our lungs were not intended to filter chronic doses of particulates. Mesothelioma, a deadly lung cancer is one exame of the effects of breathing particulates of asbestos which can be handled safely and was fashioned into garments that never caused cancer.

So why don't you sit in the corner complaining that nothing can be done while the rest of us do something.

I don't understand why this should be anymore compelling than the warnings from 'ChemTrailers' from Canada or the United States.

Although I gather that this gentleman is upset he brings nothing to the table that advances the concept that these 'ChemTrails' are actually poison or anything that he says they are.

I really feel for this guy as I understand what it feels like to be lied to by ones government your whole life. One begins to see phantoms and things like 'Chemtrails' and it is very difficult to believe that these trails of visible materials seen in the sky are not meant to harm us.

But this guy is just repeating the same things heard all over the world as people try to come to grips with what they are seeing; and what he is repeating is all the same supposition that everyone else is repeating; and it is not accurate. There is no operation taking place involving aerosolyzed chemicals sprayed from aircraft that are designed to kill us. It just is not so.

So, although I appreciate his passion, this guy just seems to be lining himself to be King Chemmie of Serbia.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Here is a news flash for my esteemed ATS member Frater210. Particulates of any composition are poisonous and damaging to the lungs. Our lungs were not intended to filter chronic doses of particulates. Mesothelioma, a deadly lung cancer is one exame of the effects of breathing particulates of asbestos which can be handled safely and was fashioned into garments that never caused cancer.

But no-one has ever argued that aircraft exhaust is not pollution!!

It's jsut this idea that somehow when it is visible it is somehow different from when it is invisible - that contrails are somehow different from the "usual" aircraft exhaust simply on the basis that you can see them.

where are the chemmie's protesting about the amount of aircraft exhaust pollution at ground level concentrated around airports??

Or about pollution from land transport - which uses 7-8 times as much fuel as air transport??

By all means protest about pollution - and even that high altitiude aircraft exhaust may be significantly more important to global warming than the same amount of exhaust at ground level, or even that contrails may affect glovbal warming by creating artificial clouds - I don't think you'll get any argument from "debunkers" on any of those points being flights of fantasy (the global warming 1 is up for debate, but at least there is some real science being done on it!)!

it's jsut this story that there is something ELSE happening with high altitude aircraft exhaust that is full of bunk that needs to be removed in order to be able to discuss fact!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by CherubBaby

See my post above. It is just that, spiderweb from ballooning spiders.

Why do you think that web, sprayed (how does it even get sprayed?) from an airplane nearly 6 miles over your head, falls straight down to you? Especially considering how easily it floats.

How would it reach the ground anywhere even close to you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
Reply by CherubBaby--

You have a way of expressing your views in a way that is insulting and questions a persons ability to draw their own conclusions based on what you think rather than what they know from their own experience. I know what a cobb webb is and I know what it feels like. I won't try to prove anything to you because I don't need to.

You weren't there with me, you didn't see it, your not an expert on anything as far as I can tell, except thinking your right and whoever has their own opinion is WRONG or of less ability to comprehend..

If this is a bit harsh for you, try respecting what people may be right about and you may just be WRONG ABOUT !

edit on 17-8-2011 by CherubBaby because: Mis clicked

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What's more funny and ironic is the fact that you would take the time to join this forum and create such a cute unthreatening feminine character with rather masculine and threatening statement of dancing on reagan's grave just to post your opinion that steam is made of water.

I would suppose that you might get drinking water from steam stacks at pulp mills?

It's just kind of funny and ironic. Calling Serbians to the streets is not going to stop water from being a product of combustion, so why even do such a thing? Since there is no evidence of "chemtrails", other than a few fun anecdotes, why exactly are we giving this man's words any merit? Honestly, much more important people have said much more crazy things.

Let's not shun those who want to actually question the conspiracy (especially one that has as many holes as the "chemtrail" conspiracy), this is an open forum for debate from any viewpoint, after all.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

It's pathetic arguments such as the half-baked, illogical example below that maintain the status quo and reinforce the misconception that We The People (WTP) are powerless.

Thanks reposting my original post on this thread. I stand by it and am glad that folks can read it again. My basic argument is that this nice man from Serbia is foisting the same 'ChemTrail' rigamarole that is being served up everywhere and that we should pay no more heed to him than any other poor confused soul.

There is nothing half baked or illogical about that.

How do you get from that post that I am saying that we are powerless? Check through all my posts on ATS; that is the last thing I would try to cause people to believe.

It is classic propaganda tactics to call into question the sanity of the protestor. The inference made in the argument below is that the gentleman in the video has made the insane leap of logic that because his govt has lied to him the trails must be poisonous.

And I am beginning to believe that you are inferring that I am a disinfo agent or something. Please say it as it makes confetti come out of the ceiling at my house and it's really cool.

Noooooo? Really? And why did you feel the need to make that clear? I see nothing in my posts that would solicit such a remark. Why are you here and what agenda are you supporting? Keeping people blind and in the dark and in fear of the sky?

So why don't you sit in the corner complaining that nothing can be done while the rest of us do something.

Wow, you had better get busy finding an example of where I said that.

Suggestion: Dont' drink and ATS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join