It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Neoony

Since you are so astute, would you mind taking some examples from my text and point out the uselessness for me?

Thanks, Neoony.

no, there is not that kind of uselessness...
i did read everything to this post

but this thread isnt supposed to be about that
and please stop taking me into this argue

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Plus; stay on topic for what? So we can pick this Serbian guy's pitch apart only to discover that it all comes from the same misunderstandings?

No thanks.

Sorry if we derailed the thread. Have fun digging through your box of 'ChemTrail' memorabilia.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

Where are the mods in this forum? Why is this kind of attitude acceptible in this forum?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by adeclerk

In science, anecdotal evidence has been defined as: "information that is not based on facts or careful study"[4][verification needed] "non-scientific observations or studies, which do not provide proof but may assist research efforts"[5] "reports or observations of usually unscientific observers"[6] "casual observations or indications rather than rigorous or scientific analysis"[7] "information passed along by word-of-mouth but not documented scientifically" Anecdotal evidence can have varying degrees of formality. For instance, in medicine, published anecdotal evidence is called a case report, which is a more formalized type of evidence subjected to peer review.[8] Although such evidence is not seen as conclusive, it is sometimes regarded as an invitation to more rigorous scientific study of the phenomenon in question.[9] For instance, one study found that 35 of 47 anecdotal reports of side effects were later sustained as "clearly correct."[10] Anecdotal evidence is considered the least certain type of scientific information.[11] Researchers may use anecdotal evidence for suggesting new hypotheses, but never as validating evidence.

Did you get that?? Can you comprehend that?

"study found that 35 of 47 anecdotal reports of side effects were later sustained as "clearly correct."

Sure - side effects of medicines......nothing at all to do with "cjemtrails".

Let's have a look at he anecdotal evidence for "chemtrails" and how accurate it has been founf to be shall we, since "c hemtrails" are the matter under discussion, and not medicines!!

KSLA "Barium" trails - false (mis-read micro for milli)
Mt Shasta aluminium in water - false (tested sludge, not water)
Mohave barium levels - false - measured levels were well within the norm
Photos, videos & written accounts of "chemtrails" - not one ever actually found correct
"Connect the dot" hysteria to monsanto aluminium resistent gene in plants - never actually established any link betwen monsanto & any "spraying", & ignores almost 100 years of known published history of the study fo aluminium toxicity in acidic soils
"Accounts" & stories of "chemtrails" being used to "help" conceal the sun, change the weather, hide niburu & miscellaneous other theories - none ever actually shown as anythign except someone's unsupported imagination

I would say me and the "believers" are on to something.....

well of course you would - else you'd have to admit you've been sucked in and fallen for one of the most stupid hoaxes ever - I would say this one will be right up there with Piltdown Man - and I havethe evidence to support my contention - you are still imagining fairies.

your logic, not mine, is what's failing you

"My" logic isn't failing anyone - it is also not "my" logic - logic os not "owned" by anyone.

It is, however, ignored by the likes of you who prefer to believe something that has no verifiable evidence supporting its existance. For some reason you prefer to fear the fantasy ratehr than accept that it doesn't exist.

The psychology of conspiracy believers is becoming a whole subject in it's own right - Frater has alluded to it, and this article also notes a political connection.

Congratulations - conspiracy belief is now a case study in disfunction!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Seriously, a poster outright says why bother staying on topic - no thanks - and then finishes with a insult.

I confess myself disappointed in ATS today.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

FreeSpeaker,

It may be as simple as this; has this Serbian gentleman brought something new to the table that adds to the understanding of 'ChemTrails?

I watched the whole video and I saw nothing of the sort. So it is going to end up being the same old run down.

Why is it more interesting because it comes from Serbia?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

When people admit to derailing a thread we generally call them TROLLS.

I believe in respecting other members, whether I agree with them or not, and not derailing they're threads.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

FreeSpeaker,

It may be as simple as this; has this Serbian gentleman brought something new to the table that adds to the understanding of 'ChemTrails?

I watched the whole video and I saw nothing of the sort. So it is going to end up being the same old run down.

Why is it more interesting because it comes from Serbia?

I know you are not asking me, but i have to reply.
It may be nothing, or it may...its simply something i think everybody on ats should be aware of, also i didnt seen this posted so i thought many people will appreciate this information, thats why i posted it here and i dont see why it should be more interesting than anything

Maybe it will end up in nothing, so what? What you think you or anybody else arguing about chemtrails will change with this argue? Its just spam, which is...well...almost in every single thread that has anything to do with chemtrails. Also:

P.S. None of these threads will ever stay on topic; we are way beyond that. Plus; stay on topic for what? So we can pick this Serbian guy's pitch apart only to discover that it all comes from the same misunderstandings? No thanks.

Nobody is holding you.

edit on 17/8/2011 by Neoony because: reread please

edit on 17/8/2011 by Neoony because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hmmm. I am not sure if I get the part where the troll reveals themselves and then you call them a troll but OK.

I hope you have read my posts and that you get their meaning. I really feel as though I have touched a nerve here and I am looking more forward than ever to finishing up my final post for my own ChemTrail thread and getting it posted.

Have a good one and take care.

I dig your righteousness, FreeSpeaker.

Oh and what I meant to say is; sorry for causing you to perceive that we have derailed the thread. Better?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Neoony

Dude, again, you asked me not to drag you in to this and I complied. But here you are again and now my writing is not just useless but it is Spam.

Example please. The last thing I post on ATS is spam and the last thing I am is a Troll. Go to my profile lazy bones.

Read my posts and tell me again they are spam.

Is it spam because I am not in awe of this report coming out of Serbia?

I'll go now.

Have a nice day in Slovakia.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hmmm. I am not sure if I get the part where the troll reveals themselves and then you call them a troll but OK.

They don't normally and thats why you're post struck a nerve in me. Why bother staying on topic? Becuase only trolls, or disrespectful people, will derail a thread and not give a damn about doing so. Guess how you're post came across?

I hope you have read my posts and that you get their meaning. I really feel as though I have touched a nerve here and I am looking more forward than ever to finishing up my final post for my own ChemTrail thread and getting it posted.

I did read you're posts and didn't have one problem with them untill the one we are discussing was posted.

I dig your righteousness, FreeSpeaker.

Its not about righteousness, its about respect and manners. ATS used to, and I hope it still does, take both seriously.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Neoony

Dude, again, you asked me not to drag you in to this and I complied. But here you are again and now my writing is not just useless but it is Spam.

Couldnt (and cant .
) resist anymore.
Spam is useless. I just used differend word.
It would be useful in proper topic.

Have a nice day in Slovakia.

You too and thank you

Its not about righteousness, its about respect and manners. ATS used to, and I hope it still does, take both seriously.

Exactly.

edit on 17/8/2011 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/8/2011 by Neoony because: Exactly.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I have over twice the WATS that you do in approx. 1/8th the time on ATS.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Ya Sure?

Thats pretty sad.

Only needy people who have something to prove would care about such a stat and use it to say "i'm better than you".

You just exposed you're level of maturity.

Good day.

ETA: Your too late to remove you're immature wats statement.

edit on 17-8-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I could not have derailed this thread if I had wanted to. You will see that my posts start with Serbia and then continue with my opinion.

But mainly...

What did you think was going to happen when this thread was opened? Did you not think that at least a few of the debunking crew would show up? And probably really derail this thread?

Sure enough there is AdeClerk and The Gaul. Great guys if you get to know them.

But they have become a little bloodthirsty and wild from drinking too much chemmie blood.

We will all appreciate their contributions a lot more someday but right now we are not in a position to do so.

I am trying to give you guys a third way to think about all this so you don't have to keep giving these guys the nourishment that they crave.

Read my posts.

I am gone.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Better. Faster. and not a Troll.

And not concerned one lick for my 'maturity'.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Oh God.

has this Serbian gentleman brought something new to the table that adds to the understanding of 'ChemTrails?

Still never got an answer to this.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

has this Serbian gentleman brought something new to the table that adds to the understanding of 'ChemTrails?

You still dont get that this is not about debunking?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Neoony

No, sorry, Neoony, maybe I have gotten away with myself; what is it about?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because: ?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Neoony

Just want to say that I found the video riveting and would love to hear one like it from an American icon speaking out for not only our environment but the environment of the planet. If you have any more information about the video and can share then please do - things like what law prompted it, how is it being received, how was it disseminated etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No, sorry, Neoony. maybe I have gotten away with myself. What is it about?
Thanks in advance.

About a guy who may be more important then you or me or many people here, stating that he wants to do something about it...will he? time will tell
about imformation simply

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neoony

You still dont get that this is not about debunking?

There's no point in feeding immature trolls. Just ignore the posts and carry on.
edit on 17-8-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Neoony

Just want to say that I found the video riveting and would love to hear one like it from an American icon speaking out for not only our environment but the environment of the planet. If you have any more information about the video and can share then please do - things like what law prompted it, how is it being received, how was it disseminated etc.

I dont have more info than what is in the source, but i will try to keep an eye on any progress. Will post links when(if) i do.

There's no point in feeding immature trolls. Just ingore the posts and carry on.

youre right, its just sometimes too hard

edit on 17/8/2011 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join