It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

It was never meant to provide evidence. You know that because you read the thread, right?

There it is above you again if you need a refresher.

AdeClerk,

I think that you may have originally come to these threads to inform and help; at least I hope so.

But you have been doing it so long that you have become mean, predictable and robotic. You probably do not realize this yourself but I wanted to let you know because I like you and consider your knowledge and asset.

Lighten up and make friends.

Have you had any fun this Summer? That was the point of my thread as well.

Have a nice day.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

and even observationally unverifiable. Funny how no one has a picture of a supposed "spray plane".

Disagree. They are very observationally verifiable.

What are you talking about??? There are tons of pics of spray planes that also seem to be unmarked ...... You just call them regular planes with Contrails....
Silly you.

Also ....don't attempt to tell me what my "faith" is in. It takes zero faith when I see a Chemtrail.

You can dismiss my observations but others won't....and that's fine.

Seeing two of the same plane from the same company (probably Evergreen), one with a fat trail and one with absolutely no trail ....come to intersect each other perfectly and the one with no trail does a maneuver as if it's going to refuel the one with the trail.

I have seen that more than once...... and plenty more odd events.

Yes.... I have a store bought camera which isn't strong enough..... I need the 10,000 dollar News camera in order to get a good shot.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Afterthought
If our government was smart, they'd figure out a way to make chemtrails as invisible as radioactive isotopes are.

If only

And the military would love that - but even they can't!

So we know cloaking technology is on the way but they can't make a clear trail of chemicals in the sky?

I wouldn't even bet a cent that they couldn't.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh, by the way, AdeClerk, it has been a lovely Summer here in SoCal between ONT and LAX.

Chrystal blue skies, breezy, only the occasional persistent contrail decorates the sky. No 'ChemTrails' here at all thisSummer.

How about you?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by Afterthought
If our government was smart, they'd figure out a way to make chemtrails as invisible as radioactive isotopes are.

If only

And the military would love that - but even they can't!

So we know cloaking technology is on the way but they can't make a clear trail of chemicals in the sky?

I wouldn't even bet a cent that they couldn't.

You may be able to cloak the aircraft. But not the dihydrogen monoxide crystals formed in an engine's exhaust, dependant on ambient atmospheric conditions. The best we can do at then momemt is fly above (or below) the levels at which such trails form.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Disagree. They are very observationally verifiable.

What are you talking about??? There are tons of pics of spray planes that also seem to be unmarked ...... You just call them regular planes with Contrails....
Silly you.

Where? It is my understanding that every spray plane ever photographed has been under 5,000 feet ASL, while these "chemtrails" supposedly happen at flight level, 30,000 feet in the air? Interesting.

There are no unmarked airplanes flying in the air, I implore you to find one.

Also ....don't attempt to tell me what my "faith" is in. It takes zero faith when I see a Chemtrail.

You are blindly believing in "chemtrails" based on, well, nothing. Sure, you've seen a few persistent contrails, so have I. Not often, mind you, for in my area the conditions aren't usually very good for contrails. Or are they just turning the sprayers off over Florida?

You can dismiss my observations but others won't....and that's fine.

Seeing two of the same plane from the same company (probably Evergreen), one with a fat trail and one with absolutely no trail ....come to intersect each other perfectly and the one with no trail does a maneuver as if it's going to refuel the one with the trail.

I have seen that more than once...... and plenty more odd events.

Do you know how high they were flying? You can't really tell the difference in altitude between the two from the ground, but it's easily explainable. One was flying at an altitude where contrail formation conditions were favorable, the other was not. Next time you see anything anomalous, check out www.flightaware.com, it will demystify things for you. And if it is truly anomalous, share here!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Oh, by the way, AdeClerk, it has been a lovely Summer here in SoCal between ONT and LAX.

Chrystal blue skies, breezy, only the occasional persistent contrail decorates the sky. No 'ChemTrails' here at all Summer.

How about you?

Similar conditions here, but we typically don't get persistent contrails here in the summer. It's more of a winter thing. Do you know why that would be? (Hint: It has to do with atmospheric conditions that are tied to weather.
).

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You are blindly believing in "chemtrails" based on, well, nothing

......annnnnnd there it is.

Don't insult my intelligence.

We're done. You obviously have no respect for someone with different views.

......based on nothing??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

looks like me and tons of others are soooo dumb that we didn't realize we were basing our conclusions on nothing..... now Serbians too....

The list will only get longer.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i have no reason to call them chemtrails.

for all i know they could be called suntrails, since from what i can see, these irregular and extremely persistent contrail formations seem to focus specifically on blocking the sun on its regular path over the sky, specially on sunrise and sundown.

i have no reason to believe they are meant to have any effect on people.

although i have to say i get mad as hell, when people persistantly block out my sun.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Any chance you can show me some of these "unmarked airplanes" you say are "spraying"? That would surely be "something".

I eagerly await your reply.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Do you know why that would be? (Hint: It has to do with atmospheric conditions that are tied to weather. ).

Would you stop that?

Like I said; robotic and mean.

Of course I know what that means, but it did not stop there from being several choice examples of persistant contrails here in SoCal yesterday.

Must have been much cooler up above.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

We're done.

I agree, dplum517. Ice him out. WeedWhacker and Uncinus are more fun and not as mean. Maybe they will come by.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Do you know why that would be? (Hint: It has to do with atmospheric conditions that are tied to weather. ).

Would you stop that?

Like I said; robotic and mean.

Of course I know what that means, but it did not stop there from being several choice examples of persistant contrails here in SoCal yesterday.

Must have been much cooler up above.

My apologies. No offense meant.

But yes, it is much cooler above, but it also has to do with the humidity up above too! When the conditions are just right, we get a contrail that persists! Or when they are almost right, we get a short contrail.

I'm actually glad we get mostly short contrails here, those persistent ones can get pretty ugly.

ETA: I need to find a way to get believers to explain what causes persistent contrails/regular contrails without it sounding mean, any suggestions on how to do that?

edit on 8/17/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

But not the dihydrogen monoxide crystals formed in an engine's exhaust, dependant on ambient atmospheric conditions. The best we can do at then momemt is fly above (or below) the levels at which such trails form.

Not so.

Reducing smoke in the exhaust is accomplished by improving the efficiency of the combustion chambers. Getting rid of contrails - that distinct white line in the sky caused by high flying jets - is a harder task.

Tests have been done using exotic chemicals to be inserted into the engine outlet gases to modify infrared signature as well as to force water molecules in the exhaust plume to break up into much finer particles, thus reduce or even eliminate contrails. One of the chemical used for this was chloro-fluoro-sulphonic acid. Several other acids were tested too, but the result was that the chemicals were too corrosive and the system was waved.

F22-Raptor

The same info is also found here.
Military Jet Engines

They have had limited success preventing contrails and I'm sure the USAF has never given up on what has to be considered a major flaw in any stealth aircrafts performance.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

They were short the other day as well, thanks for the heads up on the humidity.

See, AdeClerk, the knowledge just flows from you. You don't have to try; just be...

Nice.

Staying on topic:

My opinion; Serbia is upset about what they perceive to be the intentional spraying of 'chemicals' over their country.
So what? We got that problem here, too.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh i must have had clicked on the wrong thread, i thought this was about
Serbia’s Nikola Aleksic to President Tadic: Stop GMO, Stop Chemtrails

and not about "Do chemtrails exists or not?"
(if i could i would change the name of this thread)
so dissapointed

Staying on topic: My opinion; Serbia is upset about what they perceive to be the intentional spraying of 'chemicals' over their country. So what? We got that problem here, too.

so nice to see that after those pages of useless text
edit on 17/8/2011 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Here is a more thorough, and in my opinion much better explanation.

The sublimation he speaks of is the same process by which dry ice "melts", it turns directly from a solid to a gas.

Science!

I also have a link here on contrail season in LA, which hopefully you find relevant.

Another point of confusion is that there are more persistent contrails today than in the past, because the new high efficiency (high bypass turbofan engines) are more likely to create contrails, it's explained better in a pdf in the link below (click the image with the side by side airplanes, one making a contrail while the other isn't)
Why some planes make short trails while others persist.

Contrailscience really is a great resource, and the author allows anyone who finds any inconsistency or inaccuracy in the posts to correct him.

On Topic: I think it is just more fearmongering over things that aren't important. Why are we focusing on water vapor and crops that have never harmed or killed anyone? There are much greater injustices going on in our society (and probably Serbia too). I wouldn't say he is wrong, maybe just a little misinformed.

edit on 8/17/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
...Do you know how high they were flying? You can't really tell the difference in altitude between the two from the ground, but it's easily explainable. One was flying at an altitude where contrail formation conditions were favorable, the other was not....

It's also worth noting that a very small difference in altitude (even less than a difference of 1000 feet) can create a difference in the appearance of contrails -- i.e. persistent and non-persistent.

Definitely a difference of a few thousand feet could mean the difference between persistent contrails and no contrail at all -- and a difference of a few thousand feet (say one plane at 32,000 feet and another at 35,000 feet) is not something that can be noticed easily from the ground.

Even horizontally and at level flight, contrails can vary. An intermittent contrail (an "on again/off again" contrail) can be formed when a plane flies through various atmospheric conditions during level flight, leaving behind a broken-line contrail.

Therefore, seeing two planes in the sky at the same time at seemingly the same altitude -- one with a trail and one without a trail -- is NOT proof of chemtrails. That could simply be very normal contrail production.

edit on 8/17/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Neoony

Since you are so astute, would you mind taking some examples from my text and point out the uselessness for me?

Thanks, Neoony.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

There you are folks. Take that and my posts; shake vigorously,

And you might get some relief from what you all perceive to be 'poisoned skies'.

I really do care about all of you that are suffering from the 'ChemTrails' and pray for your deliverance.

P.S. None of these threads will ever stay on topic; we are way beyond that.

Plus; stay on topic for what? So we can pick this Serbian guy's pitch apart only to discover that it all comes from the same misunderstandings?

No thanks.

Sorry if we derailed the thread. Have fun digging through your box of 'ChemTrail' memorabilia.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join