It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Yeah - that'd be a nice little logical circle perpetrated by the chemmies on themselves!

shame it ain't ever going to happen really.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Chemtrail conspiracy theory no longer a hoax. United States Rain Enhancement – Cloud Seeding program revealed.

presscore.ca...

Im not trying to stir the pot again, but the last time I was on this threat, I got berated for not providing evidence of Chemtrails. AT the time all I could gather was Youtube vids. I hope this appease those who needed more context to my claims.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

Cloud seeding (with silver iodide or sometimes other substances) is NOT the same as chemtrails.

There is nothing really to "admit to" about cloud seeding, because:

a). Cloud seeding has been around for about 60 years,
b). Cloud seeding is not a secret. It is well-known and has been done openly for those 60 years, and
c). Cloud seeding is not done from the high-altitude jets that form those trails that some people call "chemtrails"

edit on 9/1/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: fixed spelling of "chemtrails"

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
Chemtrail conspiracy theory no longer a hoax. United States Rain Enhancement – Cloud Seeding program revealed.

presscore.ca...

Im not trying to stir the pot again, but the last time I was on this threat, I got berated for not providing evidence of Chemtrails. AT the time all I could gather was Youtube vids. I hope this appease those who needed more context to my claims.

From your link
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4725eb79fea.jpg[/atsimg]

The problem is that that is not cloud seeding. That's a navy E-8B TACAMO, venting fuel. The original photo comes from:
tacamo.org...

Rense.com has more details on this hoax:
www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
LOL
i'm at p12 and will give the rest a miss as this
looks like yet another CT thread derailed
by the forces of the anally retentive and willfully ignorant.

for those CTers that still don't get what frater210 was on about,
a picture = 1000 words

lucy =con-trollers
charlie brown=chemtrailers

take a good look at yourselves. stop giving the Con-trollers a hand job or whatever.

my philosophy is that there are those who will not [and indeed cannot in some cases] see reality even when it's been jammed 6ft up their ass. so why bother,
perish in your ignorance.

as for me i survived the 20th century and fully intend to survive the 21st.

there is no such thing as a contrail, persistent or otherwise, it is all filth and poison being dumped on humanity intentionally by those who serve ANTI-LIFE, their dupes and their stockholm syndromed enablers.

so if you see any chemtrailing in your area just build a Chembusterand deal with the problem yourself, stop posting here where you'll wind up feeling like charlie brown

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Contrails are certainly pollution - and they are also contrails - the 2 are not exclusive.

There is no evidence of chemtrails existing to be placed any distance in any orifice - there is, however, a vast amount of evidence that contrails exist, and I have to wonder if you realise that ignoring it as chemmies usually do firmly identifies them as "those who will not [and indeed cannot in some cases] see reality ".

The ironly is quite amazing - chemmies do not o accept huge amountsof evidence, gathered by thousands, amybe milions of people, all ovder the world, over a period of many years - decades - over a century.

And then accuse "debunkers" of refusing to see "the truth" - which they cannot actually provide any evidence for.

I'm quite interested in seeing evidence of "chemtrails" - if there IS something nefarious being sprayed then I want to know about it and probably stop it!

but I'm not prepared to spend time chasing a chimera that no-one can actually show me exists and that changes every time it is pointed out that what is beign said isn't actually true or has a simple explaination.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Funny how chemtrailing is such a big activity that it's a daily occurance in serbia but we still have 0 evidence to back it off. This secret agency must be absolutely great. Where do they recruit?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfeelme
I think this chemtrail garbage is getting
out of hand..

THEY ARE PLANE CONTRAILS..

NO CHEMICAL no weather modding..

This fear mongering MUST STOP!

They are CHEMTRAILS not CONTRAILS.. google Chemtrail vs Contrails 101 if your still not clear...The fear mongering can and will stop when a proper explanation is given which assures EVERYONE that they are not being subject to chemicals sparying.

We have written laws about when it is ok and not okay to do so.... Public Law 105
Tell us why would you need a law on that.. a PUBLIC LAW mind you which says it okay when the government says its ok.. we are in essence consenting to it as we elect our officials right? seeing the picture yet?

YOUR ANNOYANCE AT FEAR MONGERING WILL CEASE WHEN YOUR IGNORANCE DOES..

Read this post over and tell me its not height of ignorance. you dont see that you have just ousted yourself as a parrot repeating his lines. I dont mean to offend just read your quote bellow

"The fear mongering can and will stop when a proper explanation is given which assures EVERYONE that they are not being subject to chemicals sparying." Read this quote and now tell me that believers in chemtrails are not unwilling and unsuspecting disinfo posters. So a real examination hasnt been performed but they are chemtrails without a doubt even though a real examination HAS NOT been performed according to you.

Who would perform this experimentation?
Would you trust their results if they said it was just normal persistent contrails?

This is a lame excuse as we have experimented with trails from aircraft, we even created the term to describe these trails, Contrails.

Saying google Chem vs Con 101 is just as easy as saying google an application for a degree in meteorology, however its easier to read some blog for 5-10 min than to actually study and apply that studying to the real world.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

So, could you tell me why you never see an airplane taking off or landing, or at low altitude leaving a "chemtrail"? Interestingly enough, these "chemtrails" only ever happen at cruising altitude, where contrails are formed (and persisting if the conditions are right).

I guess they just, turn off the sprayers, huh?

I'm not saying the commercial traffic planes are releasing chemtrails. jeez are you that dense? I'm saying I can tell a contrail when I see one. They occur often in my area.

The Chemtrails are released by unmarked planes flying inconsistently with that of the normal commercial traffic around my area.

Is the thougth of being able to control the release of a toxic substance at the push of a button really that confusing for you? How do you turn on the lights in your house? Are you going to tell me you have a switch? AMAZING!

Common man.. grow the f up.. have the discussion by being open to other points of view. All you seem to do is discredit anything anyone says. You know they put fluoride in water too..are you denying that? How bout Genetically modified foods which are mutated to produce their own insecticides.. which we then eat and then are poisoned from? ..we agree to that too right? becasue we eat it without knowing its actually bad.. so its okay to pretend its not. .. want to show me a report from Monsanto where they say its okay to eat it?
edit on 18-8-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)

Im interested in this post of yours so iwas hoping you could answer a few questions i have.

How much time a day do you spend watching the air trafffic in you area?

How are you viewing these planes and able to make out the markings or lack of?

What type of Fluoride are you referring to thats being added to water?

Why would you ask for a report from Monsanto saying its OK to eat their grown food? I would assume its on all the packaging of seeds and other food products. Why not ask for a report from Monsanto proving that they are poisoning us instead of not?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well this should help chemtrail believers find out who those unmarked planes are...

Have fun with this....

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join