It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I'm not denying the existence of Contails man.

And the persistence of them "rarely" occurs.

So you are asserting that the atmospheric conditions that allow a contrail to persist for hours is "rare" (although you didn't quantify what "rare" means in this case, but that's fine for now). If that is so, then what do YOU say those rare atmospheric conditions are, and what information can you present that shows those conditions are as rare as you say they are?

I mean, you are telling us that those conditions are rare, so tell me how is it that you know they are rare.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh geez, so now the "chemtrail" conspiracy is that they have made more persistent contrails for a reason?

Wow, it probably has nothing to do with the increase in air traffic, and the increase in airplanes that use high bypass turbofan engines.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Let me give you a little hint, Ade whatever.
The little emoticons? You guys overuse them.
Just trying to help.
As you were.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Greeting ATS,

I'm from Serbia, more precisely, on the northern part of Serbia. I've actually heard of and read about chemtrails on this website. I must say, I don't have a habit of watching the skies that much.

Three months ago I was shocked to discover 2 parallel lines on the sky resembling the photos of chemtrails that I've seen here on ATS. It was around 9AM, the sky was clear and I've noticed this while waiting on a bus stop. I didn't take any photos (even though I have a 5MP camera on my phone) cause I was trying to rationalize what I've seen. I didn't get out of the house before that so I didn't see any planes.

If it were normal contrails wouldn't I see a bloody airplane emitting them? Contrails are usually long and don't dissipate in mid flight. The chemtrail lines were just staying there, thick and not dissipating just as if someone dumped them and carried on with their flight.

I didn't think of that event much, hell I didn't even start looking at the skies more often but seeing this video immediately reminded me of that situation and from now on I'll be more trigger happy with my phone while keeping a closer eye on the sky.

As for mr Nikola, this is the first time I've heard of him, but then again I never cared much for the "ecological" movements as there were always more pressing concerns and problems. Guess my priorities weren't straight

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by psych0

I'm sure you'll see a lot more if you keep looking in the coming months. There's plenty of high altitude air traffic over that region, so you'll see contrails. More so as we go into winter.

Use this site to see the traffic overhead.

www.flightradar24.com...

If you click on a plane, you can see where it has been, and how high it is. For example, here's a plane from Instanbul to Zurich that just flew over North Serbia.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8394f890739.jpg[/atsimg]

and as you can see there are a couple more on the way. If weather condition are right, they will leave parallel contrails. If it's not too windy (at altitude), they can just hang there in the sky for a long time. But they can also be spread out by 100mph winds. It depends on the weather seven mile up.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
People are looking up and seeing aircrap (sorry meant to say aircraft) and someone who's not there is saying that simulations show that everything is normal. It's like reading a story from China about all these suicides in a micro-chip factory and someone else posting pictures showing happy smiling employees. I don't get the relevance.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I'm explaining how many planes fly over that region. That's seems directly relevant to me.

Planes fly over, planes make contrails, guy sees contrails.

And it's not a simulation. Those are the actual live positions of real planes flying over.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Real is relative to the observer. Real in the case of your simulation is relative to the data input. That data input is missing all flights that have filed to remain anonymous which is a fairly easy common practice from what I've read - am I wrong? The data is also missing defense and classified flights - is that right or wrong? I'm not sure how unmarked planes get onto this simulation because there's no way to identify them. Or??

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Like I said.... not even a click for that site.

No but I bet this site as had many clicks from you,

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Am I correct in assuming that?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I want to believe in chemtrails
but the evidence points to just
plane contrails.

Very sad.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Uncinus

Real is relative to the observer. Real in the case of your simulation is relative to the data input. That data input is missing all flights that have filed to remain anonymous which is a fairly easy common practice from what I've read - am I wrong? The data is also missing defense and classified flights - is that right or wrong? I'm not sure how unmarked planes get onto this simulation because there's no way to identify them. Or??

No you're right. Which means there are even MORE planes flying over North Serbia than the site shows, hence even more potential for contrails.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
arxiv.org...

edit on Sat Aug 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smash_the_system
arxiv.org...

That's an interesting paper, which suggests that one of the reasons we don't see evidence of life in the universe is that civilizations tend to be short lived. And one partial reason for that might be that they tend to try geoengineering, and get it wrong, and wipe themselves out by doing something like burrowing to the center of the earth. It does not actually give any science beyond vague speculation to back this up, and the scenarios described seem highly implausible.

I'm not sure what it has to do with Nikola Aleksic's statement though.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smash_the_system

You're kidding right?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smash_the_system

That is funny.
Off topic, but funny.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Im looking for the article, its in greek, the president was asking questions at the presidential level to the UN and the WHO and was basically told to stop asking questions.
He was working on the assumption the UN would know about the GEOengineering statements that have been made.
I think it was carried by CNA, i lived in cyprus for three years and it has a place very special in my soul.
Cyprus has an amazing amount of cloud free days, Chemtrailing there would be very obvious, the sky is like the sea, a beautiful amazing deep blue.
Not a hazy for weeks on end with no end in sight to the cloud that arrives when the planes do and stays around all day.
The island is pretty small it wouldn't take much "geo-engineering" (that term is such BS) to cover it with cloud, and it would be noticed by a lot of people, as a population they are beach and sun orientated.
The sun being covered by milky cloud will be noticed.

I cant believe your thinking people are like "Boss Boss de plane de plane its exhaust covers the sky all day", well no it doesn't exhaust doesn't do that and beyond that, you don't have an argument.
Exhaust does not cover the sky in an all day (Literally) haze does it.
I recommend anybody go for a holiday to cyprus they are very nice friendly people, and the island is unforgettable.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

well done all that shows is high level planes with transponders on will be visible in the sky and within the program.
Show me the unmarked planes he is talking about, i bet you say, derp, if they are not on the map they wont be in the air.
You fail to actually try and bring the relevant information he is talking about to the table.

If their is anyone from serbia visiting this thread please can we try to arrange to gather data proving aircraft without transponders are leaving chemtrails in your airspace.
Being able to collect information regarding their markings would also be of help.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

What Uni will tell you is...
Whatever you see in the sky, it is natural. No ifs, and, or buts.
Your belief that it is not natural mean nothing. Your observations mean nothing. Your links mean nothing.
Any testing that show aluminum, barium or whatever, were flawed.
Anybody...governmental, ex FBI, scientists, that claim otherwise are liars or frauds.
Oh, and Contrail Science was created to educate, not to counter the awakening of people to chemtrails.
That about covers it I think.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by Uncinus

well done all that shows is high level planes with transponders on will be visible in the sky and within the program.
Show me the unmarked planes he is talking about, i bet you say, derp, if they are not on the map they wont be in the air.
You fail to actually try and bring the relevant information he is talking about to the table.

Derp, I was responding to psych0, who said he saw some contrails that looked odd to him. He said nothing about unmarked planes. He said he does not really watch the sky.

So I just linked him to a site that showed how much regular air traffic there was, and told that he should expect more contrails in the winter.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by The X

What Uni will tell you is...
Whatever you see in the sky, it is natural. No ifs, and, or buts.

Not at all. What I've been saying is that there's no good evidence to say they are not contrails. Seeing as how they look exactly like contrails. Nobody has shown a "chemtrail" that does not look like a contrail.

Your belief that it is not natural mean nothing. Your observations mean nothing. Your links mean nothing.

No, it all means something. But there's a variety of things it could mean.

Any testing that show aluminum, barium or whatever, were flawed.

Well, most of them were, like What in the World are They Spraying, for example, which tested sludge, and said they were testing water.
contrailscience.com...

Was there one in particular you think was not? One that demonstrated something?

Anybody...governmental, ex FBI, scientists, that claim otherwise are liars or frauds.

I'd never make a sweeping statement like that. I'd hear what they have to say, and discuss that.

Oh, and Contrail Science was created to educate, not to counter the awakening of people to chemtrails.

It's a debunking site. It was created to identify bunk related to contrails and the chemtrail theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join