It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Mark of The Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

A new tattoo technology has been created that could very well be the future mark of the beast. Watch the video and decide for yourself.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I still think RFID chips
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Is that your video? Any how what is the Mark of the Beast and what is the MOTB supposed to be used for? Also who is the Best?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
We all already have the mark of the beast.

But I can see this technology being abused in the near future.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

If we already have the MOTB then what is the point? I mean what is the point of the verse? Wouldn't we know we have it?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
the word is charagma and it means to be branded...in roman times when a slave ran away they received the charagma in their head, otherwise it was in the hand

The mark will not be casual. You will not walk into starbilks and be offered the mark in order to get a discount on your next cup of wrath. The mark takes place during the great tribulation, the final 42 months. This will be the most horrible and desparate time in the history of man. You will not have to guess about what the mark is. They will cut your head off if you refuse it.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

When I get my 20 posts and can create my own thread, I'll write about it. Then we can discuss your points.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I can wait. Comment me when you're ready. Different Christians over the years have wonder what the Mark is and what it will be like having it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Will do. But as it will be my first thread I want to make it good and detailed, so I'll try to get it posted before the end of next week. Hope your patient.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I think people will probably accept this mark easily because they are sooo desensitized to TATOOs. Everybody has them... Young and Old. Hollywood will probably lead the way!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I can see what you mean. But how can these chips be the mark of the beast? Unless they get used as mass trackers and report every man's thoughts and actions, which will have to be monitored by some sort of computer.

people would just take them off. They aren't permanent.

The mark of the beast can't be removed.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
the word is charagma and it means to be branded...in roman times when a slave ran away they received the charagma in their head, otherwise it was in the hand

The mark will not be casual. You will not walk into starbilks and be offered the mark in order to get a discount on your next cup of wrath. The mark takes place during the great tribulation, the final 42 months. This will be the most horrible and desparate time in the history of man. You will not have to guess about what the mark is. They will cut your head off if you refuse it.

Have a nice day.

...a sole voice of reason in what will most definitely become a thread clouded with madness?
If you look carefully (or even casually) at the book of Revelation, you'll see that this description is accurate. The Mark of the Beast isn't something that is going to enter gradually into our lives, like credit cards and electronic tagging. It's something dramatic, disruptive, and with horrific consequences. The parallel with slave branding is an accurate one - and if you need a biblical pretext for this practice, you only need to head back a few books, to Philemon, where you'll find this exact scenario unfolding.

Trying to claim that an electronic tattoo patch is The Mark is like trying to claim that Bill Gates is the antichrist. Just... stop it. :p
edit on 17-8-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join