It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cafferty Says Ron Paul the “Only Grown-up in the GOP”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Not sure about the grown-up comparison, but he certainly is the only candidate running who is not an establishment sock puppet.
I am not sure, but you don’t seem to get that they
understand that no one believes them..
So when they back someone up,
everyone will take a different candidate,
they have understood that, they became
more clever and that’s why they started to back up Ron,
so people would think he has some stones that are not rolled over…
What comes to Abortion,
if there is a person who is so wise,
intelligent and rightous, but he/she is against taking a life of an unborn baby…
How that makes the person a douchebag or evil?
I understand that everyone should have a right for what to do with their own things…
But Ron at least told why he is against abortion..
Saying a man being a douchebag, just because he is against killing babies…
That kind of person is a big fat hypocrite.
Things change.. And if you give RP a chance,
your life will change better and so will mine.
edit on 17-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Ron Paul has 80+ percent support from ATSers which was made apparent from the ATS straw poll we just did...

You may not like all the RP threads but as long as the membership supports him you're just going to have to deal with it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Yawn.

Another Ron Paul Fantasy Thread?

Really?

If they make you so "sleepy', you don't have to read these threads.

And you are right.It must be a fantasy. The media actually said his name!

That said, I actually do like Jack Cafferty and a lot of what he has to say. He is right as usual to. Ron Paul is the only grown up in the GOP and quite possibly one of the very few grown ups in politics,period.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Ron Paul has 80+ percent support from ATSers which was made apparent from the ATS straw poll we just did...

You may not like all the RP threads but as long as the membership supports him you're just going to have to deal with it.

Yeah, and actually the majority were not even members here. I found that pretty interesting.

yeah,the GOP will probably not nominate him.....That's because they are a bunch of greedy children who only want to do what they want to do and do not care what the people want....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Well i would never say never...

Stranger things have happened and the primary does not use the electoral college... It's based on popular vote..

Besides you never know.. It's already been said that if RP does not get the Republican nomination he may very well join as a third party candidate.. The MSM basically unanimously agrees that this would cost the republican party the election so they may be willing to play ball..

This is going to be an interesting election to say the least!

link   

Yawn.

Really?

Selling used cars, I imagine?

Instead of CarFax, We need PaulFax!

You won't feel like yawning, then.

Ron Paul 2012.

link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Well i would never say never...

Stranger things have happened and the primary does not use the electoral college... It's based on popular vote..

Besides you never know.. It's already been said that if RP does not get the Republican nomination he may very well join as a third party candidate.. The MSM basically unanimously agrees that this would cost the republican party the election so they may be willing to play ball..

This is going to be an interesting election to say the least!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Yeah, and actually the majority were not even members here. I found that pretty interesting.

yeah,the GOP will probably not nominate him.....That's because they are a bunch of greedy children who only want to do what they want to do and do not care what the people want....

Interesting? I found it par for the course. Ron Paul supporters are notorious online poll spammers. No surprise here.

We are selecting a Republican nominee, not someone who draws broad support from drug heads, anti-war activists, and Democrat operatives.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Seriously bro?
Come on.... I mean why even be on ATS if you're gonna post statements like this?
Did you even watch the video? Just a snippet of it?
Wow, this site is an oxymoron sometimes, because we don't 'Deny Ignorance' all the time.

ANYWAY, my actual reply to the OP is that this is amazing. FOX and now CNN is just out of nowhere coming out and praising Ron Paul? The MSM is coming out and admitting that they're shunning Paul out? When do they ever do this? If it wasn't for John Stewart, I don't think these clips would have come out. Just seems too coincidental. One day FOX is censoring his applause and speech, fabricating it to their needs, the next day it's just Ron Paul for president and he can now beat Obama? We've never seen this guys. It's almost as if all the MSM heavyweights have been under a spell, that they were aware of, and now that John Stewart ripped all of them a new one, they've broken out of it and are willing to just say what they've wanted to say all along. Probably because they know that the salaries that they're making are about to me diminished to nothing. Can't pay off people when you've got worthless currency.....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Yawn.

Really?

Selling used cars, I imagine?

Instead of CarFax, We need PaulFax!

You won't feel like yawning, then.

Ron Paul 2012.

Carfax is a rip-off just like Ron Paul Fantasy.

Nice analogy!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

We are selecting a Republican nominee, not someone who draws broad support from drug heads, anti-war activists, and Democrat operatives.

Just curious - what part of the republican party platform does Paul disagree with?

Just because the party has mainly shifted its conservative ideology toward big government and a more engaged domestic & foreign policy doesn't make Paul any less republican.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Actually Ron Paul's views are more traditional republican..

The Republican party has changed a lot over the years.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If Ron Paul was serious about being president, he'd run as an indy candidate. He has enough support.

I am liberal and I disagree with a few of his positions but I would vote for him because he's honest from what I can tell, unlike that PoS Barack

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Thank you, the ANTI-RON PAUL
police are out in for force!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

That said, I actually do like Jack Cafferty and a lot of what he has to say. He is right as usual to. Ron Paul is the only grown up in the GOP and quite possibly one of the very few grown ups in politics,period.

Nail hit on head, Jack just gave me back
some respect to him..

HATS OFF for not being a water boy!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
If Ron Paul was serious about being president, he'd run as an indy candidate. He has enough support.

I am liberal and I disagree with a few of his positions but I would vote for him because he's honest from what I can tell, unlike that PoS Barack

You forgot the T and the U (silly typos) I think you meant POTUS Barack

As far as Ron Paul....... He seems to have a lot of support here on ATS. It's interesting watching you guys squabble over who to pick. Ron Paul sounds cool tho, waaaay better than Sarah Palin.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AskWhy11

You may have hit on something there. Seems that since Stewart did his piece RP has been all over the place. Maybe the Stewart piece was the tipping point, who knows, but there has been a load of RP topics on ATS and while that's not totally unusual it seems, at least to me, that it all started with the Daily Show.

What that says about our MSM is truly sad, if true. As if we didn't already know our MSM is sad but this seems to confirm it even more. It's been interesting to see this play out these last couple of days and from what I've seen RP is coming out on top of this mess. They ignored RP and it has come back to bite them in their nether regions.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not really surprising given how crazy a lot of the GOP candidates are...

And of course they lie like crazy too

Palin mostly lies

Bachmann is even worse

Rick Perry? Less than 50% chance of him telling the truth...

You thought the definition of Santorum was bad enough?

Newt? 50:50 chance of him telling the truth

Romney: "I don't have lobbyists running my campaign." Pure gold! He's only lying around 1/3rd of the time, this is one of those times...

Herminator: "I did not say that I would not have them [Muslims] in my Cabinet." Except…he did! He might wanna read a little document some people call THE CONSTITUTION!!

Who got the best track record of all the candidates?

Ron Paul

Does it matter?

Not really. The big corporations and lobbyists don't like Ron Paul...mostly because he has at least some principles. It would be harder for them to control him, than let's say, someone as greedy a sock-puppet as Palin or Bachmann. So of course they will do everything to ensure Ron Paul is never really considered a "real choice".

Don't believe me?

Just look how the media are completely ignoring Ron Paul. Bachmann won the straw poll, he came in second...but who did they talk about? Bachmann, then Perry, and then a bit about Romney/Palin. For crying out loud, Palin isn't even a real candidate!! And who controls the media nowadays? Yup, big business and the top 1% in the country.

Happy times

edit on 17-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join