It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Last Chance America.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I like Paul for a number of reasons. Mostly for what you said. I am concerned about his stance on tetrahydrocannabinol, but that is pretty Libertarian and if it gets the libertarian/lib vote it can sure upset the Establishment Party of Left/Right Hegelian dialectical military/industrial complex.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Who is going to take over the responsiblility's that the Fed has now if he get's rid of it? Would he make a new department and call it Fed 2.0?

The federal reserve does other things than just spend all day bankrupting the country you know.

Maybe setting up a fully transparent and fully regulated Financial institution and instead of paying interest to a private company to loan you money, why not print it and regulate it yourselves. Think of all that interest you'd be saving!!!

Edit to add: Why not arrest the men responsible for the Financial mess instead of giving them powerful positions in the white house? Why not show that corruption will not be tolerated and will be punished by locking up the people involved instead of rewarding they're treason?
edit on 17-8-2011 by kcfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
reply to post by beezzer

You state you need a leader to uphold the constitution, if thats one of your main reasons for voting. Why look any further than Ron, who is a champion of your constitution??

True. But I'm sceptical. I don't blindly follow anyone. Even someone with whom I agree with.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

oh yes there is, an EO, and by saying "This is done for or in the interest of National Security" he the POTUS can side step Congress. nice to know is it not , by a stoke of a pen he the Pres can become a king.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Not just Congress, but the CFR in the military. Every Sec of Defense since Eisenhower has been CFR. Members of CFR often come directly from Skull and Bones secret Order. This is part of the Shadow Govt mechanism for decades. We have seen their influence grow in govt since Carter. Carter was Tri-Lateral, just another name for same organization.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

i am not so keen on his "weed" stance but if i dont like being told what to do its not my place to tell others.

thats what personal freedom is all about do we talk the talk or do we walk the walk?...

only blind sheep go along with every candidate says what it comes down to is whats the most important?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Yes and the Congress can impeach him in a single day if they want.

Works both ways.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by kcfusion
reply to post by beezzer

You state you need a leader to uphold the constitution, if thats one of your main reasons for voting. Why look any further than Ron, who is a champion of your constitution??

True. But I'm sceptical. I don't blindly follow anyone. Even someone with whom I agree with.

I agree do not follow anyone blindly, research the candidates, research their connections, research their campaign donors, research their history in politics. Then make up your mind based on facts and logic, not media hype and a catchy slogan. Independent sources all the way, the internet is your friend! Best of luck in your decision!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Who is going to take over the responsiblility's that the Fed has now if he get's rid of it? Would he make a new department and call it Fed 2.0?

The federal reserve does other things than just spend all day bankrupting the country you know.

Who had it before 1913? Congress. That is the way our Founding Fathers set it up. And no Central Bank. But that is deeper down the rabbit hole. Because TPTB have got the world economy so wrapped up in the World Bank and the IMF, doling out money to all kinds of foreign interests and powers.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
1 dollar in 1913 would have todays value of 22

1000 dollars in 1913 would have todays value of 22,0000

1 million in 1913 would be worth over 22 million

1 billion in 1913 would be worth over 22 billion.

do people get it now?
edit on 17-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Congress can delegate their responsibilities to whomever they want. They have to since there is too much for them to do. Do you really expect them to roll up their sleeves and head down to the printing press while arguing over legislation?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Congress can delegate their responsibilities to whomever they want. They have to since there is too much for them to do. Do you really expect them to roll up their sleeves and head down to the printing press while arguing over legislation?

Who do you propose to take on the fed then? What other candidates are willing to stick to their guns on this issue? Or is this even an issue to you?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
LOL when i saw all the replies i thought i was going to be accused of blasphemy

reply to post by beezzer

yup, it's that fervor that worries me a bit

remember the obama-bots?

reply to post by kcfusion

as an anarchist, it doesn't matter to me who's in the white house, as long as uncle satan is on the throne, and the church of the poisoned body and mind is the official religion, it makes no diff.

but hey, i could be wrong, [and if i am that doesn't say much concerning Paul's life-expectancy]

however, i will occasionally refer to you as ron-tards if you're wrong, that fair enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join