It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Last Chance America.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Firstly, I am not American but I do follow American politics closely, as anyone with half a brain realises the rest of the world is affected by America and its policies ,especially with its close connections to those that run the show in Europe. Hence the reason for creating this thread. (My first one in ages!)

As an outsider looking in, I believe America and the American people have one last chance to get things right and get they're house in order. For years American's have been led astray by voting for presidental puppets who do not work for the them but work instead for Financial, Corporate and Military interests. The American Government is currently corrupt and has been for many years in my opinion. Due to control of the main stream media many American's are possibly not fully aware of this fact, especially when the information they receive is slanted and corrupted to the agenda of the above mentioned Financial, Corporate and Military interests. There will be those that will come and shout that what I say is conspiracy nonsense and all the usual trolls will come along with they're disinfo, non logical arguments and emotion laced trigger words as witnessed in the ATS Straw Poll Results Thread. Do not fall for this nonsense!

The last time American's voted, they're hearts were filled with hope that they're new leader Obama was the one to bring the country back to its former glory. Unfortunately they were sold yet another puppet. I myself was duped such was the power of Obama's "Yes We Can" neurological brainwashing slogan (to think he actually referenced himself to JFK makes my stomach sick in disgust). That was until he gave the same corrupt financial chiefs that were responsible for the current American and worldwide recession, powerful positions within the White House. This is when I realised Obama was just another wall street puppet like the many others before him.

America I believe you have one last chance to get things right, finally you have a chance of electing a person of immaculate character, integrity and moral values to respresent you. I hope you all take this chance you have been given and elect:

-A person who wants to end the Federal Reserve's strangle-hold over your people.
-Wants to end the propaganda laced war's that have bankrupted your country, killed your people along with countless innocents in other countries and made you hated around the world.
- A person who wants your people to be free and responsible for they're own lives (something that is close to my own heart)
-A person who wants to uphold your constitution which was put in place to protect the people!
-A person who will not dance to the tune of Financial, Corporate and Military interests.

This person is Ron Paul. Ignore the rest who are yes men, puppets, distractions and vote with your heads and hearts!!

Those who dont want Ron Paul to win at any cost include

The Military Industrial Complex, war mongers and war profiteers.
The Federal Reserve and its corrupt financial industry.
The Corporate oligarchy.
Mainstream "controlled" Media.

Amercia, now is the time to rise against your oppressors and vote for something real for once! A chance of real freedom for you and your children and perhaps the rest of the world! At least give yourselves this chance, your last chance in my opinion!

Wake up Amercia, see through all the BS and Vote Ron Paul!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

I love seeing international support for Dr. Paul. It's amazing and inspiring. I am baffled that men like Obama, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney have any support. I am shocked to see Bachmann or Palin win any support. I figured most Americans could identify a fake when they see one but apparently not.

Thank you for posting this thread. I know Ron Paul has TONS of threads right now on ATS and they're all amazing but it really makes me happy when I see other nations around the world supporting him as well.

A facebook page you may like!
edit on 17-8-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion

Those who dont want Ron Paul to win at any cost include

The Military Industrial Complex, war mongers and war profiteers.
The Federal Reserve and its corrupt financial industry.
The Corporate oligarchy.
Mainstream "controlled" Media.

Wake up Amercia, see through all the BS and Vote Ron Paul!!!

Couldn't agree more. For years we have been lied to and continue to get spoon fed the BS when it comes to american politics. Ron Paul will be a very busy man if he does get elected to clean up the massive mess left behind from former screwheads though. Lets hope he can get rid of the above and finally bring peace to the world once more. $&F

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

No problem at all. This has been bothering me a while and it was something I had to get off my chest. Also because I believe that this next election is extremely important if only for the fact that someone like Ron actually has a chance this time. I do believe he is right, that people are waking up and you would be surprised at how much support he does have worldwide! Ron Paul speaks to the real heart of the people, not just in America but the rest of the world. Our media calls Obama, " the leader of the free world" how about electing someone who really can be a "leader of the FREE WORLD". I really hope America does get it right this time.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
at the risk of being flamethrowered:

have you folks forgotten what the last elections were like?
everybody hated the incumbent and the candidates,

then like a ray of sunlight a dark horse showed up, promising change.

once seated on the throne he took off the mask and revealed himself as more of the same.

who's to say RP doesn't do the same, or get replaced by a pod person.

stop looking for saviors and messiahs, look at the mess the last one left behind.
edit on 17-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

As it happens, I was (still am) on the fence as to whom to support.
Th Ron Paul fervor has turned me off just a wee bit, but I honestly can't think of anything that I'm really against.

P'raps he could be a positive change.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
America's political system has been corrupt since day 1. Even at the convention where they wrote the Constitution there was corruption so I'd hardly call this our last chance.

History beg's to differ with you.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

have you folks forgotten what the last elections were like everybody hated the incumbent and the candidates,
then like a ray of sunlight a dark horse showed up promising change.

once seated on the throne he took of the mask and revealed himself as more of the same.

stop looking for saviors and messiahs, look at the mess the last one left behind.

Thats easy mate, just look at Ron Paul's track record for the last 30 years, he is clearly genuine and has not waivered his principal's. Look at his audit the fed campaign. Now look at the other candidates. To me its a no brainer for you guys to vote for Ron Paul. If you just want a repeat of the last 50 years go vote for the puppets, if not, use you head and give the guy who is openly discussing taking down the Federal Reserve, the War Mongers, wants to regulate wallstreet and stop the corruption, uphold your constitution more Freedom less Government! Are the other candidates willing to do the same? Do you not want all the above dealt with? If not for you for your children, niece, nephews etc? As for messiahs, America is badly in need of one, Ron Paul, in truth can be your messiah of sorts!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

once seated on the throne he took off the mask and revealed himself as more of the same.

Too true. While RP may be good for our country, we can't sit around waiting for him to pay our mortgage or car payments or to give us a job.

We really do have to embrace personal responsibility and do for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You also forget that the President is not a king. He cannot implement any of those things without the support of Congress and there is no way he will get it.

Maybe it's better to elect someone who will be able to work with the Congress and get even a little bit of progress?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Th Ron Paul fervor has turned me off just a wee bit, but I honestly can't think of anything that I'm really against.

The fever for Ron Paul is because so many people know in their heart and souls that he will deliver on his promises to the American people. Does it not turn you off a bit that the media is chosing your candidate for you by ignoring Ron and giving you the puppets instead. The people that got your country into this mess do not want to see Ron Paul president. Why do you think that is? I hope you can see through the BS. Good luck with your vote I'm rooting for you!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Ron Paul cannot take off his mask because he's not wearing one.

But aside from that, too many people in Congress and out of it know his record. He has been around longer than the Dark Horse, and his past hasn't been deliberately hidden from view as much as possible. We know where he stands. No one talks about getting rid of the Fed if they are not serious about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion

Originally posted by beezzer

The fever for Ron Paul is because so many people know in their heart and souls that he will deliver on his promises to the American people. Does it not turn you off a bit that the media is chosing your candidate for you by ignoring Ron and giving you the puppets instead. The people that got your country into this mess do not want to see Ron Paul president. Why do you think that is? I hope you can see through the BS. Good luck with your vote I'm rooting for you!!

Thanks. But the same rabid devotion to Emperor Obama in 08 turned me of then as it is now. We don't need a rock star. Just a leader who adheres to the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Who is going to take over the responsiblility's that the Fed has now if he get's rid of it? Would he make a new department and call it Fed 2.0?

The federal reserve does other things than just spend all day bankrupting the country you know.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm non -American also ..and i see Ron Paul like last chance of America and the World....everyone should support Ron Paul ..even and registered democrats

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

that the media is chosing your candidate for you by ignoring Ron and giving you the puppets instead.

There are people who are troubled by that. I've heard some saying they thought Romney was a shoe in at the next election, but things are not looking as sure these days. The media does try to play up people they want to win. In the case of leftist media they may want the worst pub candidate to win so they can beat him/her with their candidate.

Interestingly, George Soros funded McCain's campaign. McCain basically folded to Obama. But had McCain won, Sarah would have been beholden to his positions, which are CFR anyway, and Elite.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
for those who dont know me and my beleifs i lean right

paul grew on me biggest reasons i like paul is hes talking about things the others arent.

1. over a decade of war with no end in sight as we deplete our treasure and people
2. the us monetary policy as in the fed people are thinking about money just not in the right way.

we have tried it the right way we have tried it the lefts way and we have ended up where we are.

if people are truly the anti establishment types then paul is the only rational choice.

the other 2 is more of the same.

realistically one man cant change everything that has gone wrong in this country they were decades in the making so they will take decades of undoing.

paul is the right step in that direction.

the choice is yours to make.........
edit on 17-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

You also forget that the President is not a king. He cannot implement any of those things without the support of Congress and there is no way he will get it.

Maybe it's better to elect someone who will be able to work with the Congress and get even a little bit of progress?

Maybe if Ron gets elected he can implement plans to kill off the corruption that is rampant through your congress. Maybe then, the corrupt paid off shills are not voting against things like auditing the fed?

If over half your congress is corrupt, isn't it only a corrupt individual that will be "seen" to make progress? Who do you think will be able to work with a corrupt congress? If Ron gets into power, it is a sign that the people are waking up and with that waking up there will be less and less corrupt people elected to congress, a Domino effect of this waking up so to speak.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You state you need a leader to uphold the constitution, if thats one of your main reasons for voting. Why look any further than Ron, who is a champion of your constitution??

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with the Congress being corrupt. It has to do with the fact that Ron Paul does not compromise on issues and that's why he votes no on 99% of them. Any bill Congress sends to him for his signature he will veto because he will claim something about it is unconstitutional.

Congress will have to throw up their hands and just wait him out. This is what his voting record tells us and his stances on the issues do not allow for gradual change. He wants to abolish the Fed and will take nothing less than a bill that says just that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join