It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People of America WAKE UP and Tell Your Friends !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have to thread a few thoughts on something that tears at me and has troubled me for ages. I would be a liar if I said that only The American People are important to me. I only can start with my own knowlege and observations here on "Our Soil"

Let me ask several questions and please feel free to contribute on the issues at hand that I will mention..
Try to see the big picture, if you will !!!!

#1 Our Country removes the Icons of God from public places !!
#2 We go to an Electronic Ballot System without our say so..
#3 The Destroyer of Money ( George Bush ) who failed in every business endeavor he touch is declared the looser of the election and then is suddenly declared the winner, the first year The Electronic Ballot system is used!! ( Stay with me on this plz )
#4 Most Presidential Cabnets have at least APPEARED to be engaged with the Govt's of the world about Nuclear Weapons and Weapons of mass destruction. North Korea, Iran, etc....
#5 The space program is underway and continues to launch the Shuttle to basically supply The International Space Station with parts for it's construction and supplies etc. ( They never asked for the vote of The American People in approving this, NOR DID THEY TELL US WHY IT WAS NEEDFULL other than for experiments???
#6 In advance The Shuttle and The Space Program is scheduled for termination and they did as they planned. (It it is now Terminated!! ) AS A FOOTNOTE WE ARE SHARING THE STATION WITH THE VERY COUNTRY THAT OPPOSED US FOR DECADES IN THE COLD WAR.
#7 OBAMA COMES OUT OF NOWHERE, HE WINS THE ELECTION AND TELLS US "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" Good ole Bush has lied and said "The economy is strong" a multitude of times, lying to The American People and Destrying A BALANCED BUDGET from Clintons Administration. THEN AS HE IS LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE 750 BILLION PLUS IS APPROPRIATED FOR BANKS AND RIP OFF ARTISTS.
Obama travels the world appologizing for The United Staes and basically is on a Handshaking Mission ..
#8 There is no concern basically for N Koreas Nuke Ambitions, Nor IRANS for that matter. They talk about them as issues of concern, but that all !!. IT IS HOWEVER MORE IMPORTANT TO DECIMATE IRAQ AND 10 YEARS AND COUNTLESS LIVESS BOTH INNOCENT AND OUT MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM ARE KILLED , WEAKENED AND MUTILATED !! And it is still going on with no end in sight or possible VICTORY !
# 9 Our jobs are in China, India, etc and no one in The Govt acknowledges They Made a BIG Mistake allowing it to happen. They talk about Job creation but it's a soap opera and shallow at best, as They Borrow from China and other countries to finance a war that was a Cia And Bush Brainchild in it's reason for starting in the first place.
#10 This is the BEST PART !!! The Obama Cabnet is Basically Silent and Disengaged Totally from any mention or talk about China and there march for what appears to be a world take over !!

Its like the whole world is falling apart and fighting , revolting , crumbling and no one looks over their shoulder with concern as China Moves On With Numerous Projects with no provication from any major Power

There is a bright side. Oil is climbing,the price food is out of sight, The rich dont have to worry about a higher tax rate and Obama is Spending Like Usual. Its a silent Govt we have We better keep an eye on this and figure something out !!
Fill in the blanks that may have left out..
edit on 17-8-2011 by CherubBaby because: Wrong quote

edit on 17/8/11 by masqua because: Removed All Caps from most of the title

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
I have to thread a few thoughts on something that tears at me and has troubled me for ages. I would be a liar if I said that only The American People are important to me. I only can start with my own knowlege and observations here on "Our Soil"

Let me ask several questions and please feel free to contribute on the issues at hand that I will mention..
Try to see the big picture, if you will !!!!

#1 Our Country removes the Icons of God from public places !!
#2 We go to an Electronic Ballot System without our say so..
#3 The Destroyer of Money ( George Bush ) who failed in every business endeavor he touch is declared the looser of the election and then is suddenly declared the winner, the first year The Electronic Ballot system is used!! ( Stay with me on this plz )
#4 Most Presidential Cabnets have at least APPEARED to be engaged with the Govt's of the world about Nuclear Weapons and Weapons of mass destruction. North Korea, Iran, etc....
#5 The space program is underway and continues to launch the Shuttle to basically supply The International Space Station with parts for it's construction and supplies etc. ( They never asked for the vote of The American People in approving this, NOR DID THEY TELL US WHY IT WAS NEEDFULL other than for experiments???
#6 In advance The Shuttle and The Space Program is scheduled for termination and they did as they planned. (It it is now Terminated!! ) AS A FOOTNOTE WE ARE SHARING THE STATION WITH THE VERY COUNTRY THAT OPPOSED US FOR DECADES IN THE COLD WAR. THE SAME COUNTRY THAT REAGON CALLED THE "AXIS OF EVIL"
#7 OBAMA COMES OUT OF NOWHERE, HE WINS THE ELECTION AND TELLS US "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" Good ole Bush has lied and said "The economy is strong" a multitude of times, lying to The American People and Destrying A BALANCED BUDGET from Clintons Administration. THEN AS HE IS LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE 750 BILLION PLUS IS APPROPRIATED FOR BANKS AND RIP OFF ARTISTS.
Obama travels the world appologizing for The United Staes and basically is on a Handshaking Mission ..
#8 There is no concern basically for N Koreas Nuke Ambitions, Nor IRANS for that matter. They talk about them as issues of concern, but that all !!. IT IS HOWEVER MORE IMPORTANT TO DECIMATE IRAQ AND 10 YEARS AND COUNTLESS LIVESS BOTH INNOCENT AND OUT MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM ARE KILLED , WEAKENED AND MUTILATED !! And it is still going on with no end in sight or possible VICTORY !
# 9 Our jobs are in China, India, etc and no one in The Govt acknowledges They Made a BIG Mistake allowing it to happen. They talk about Job creation but it's a soap opera and shallow at best, as They Borrow from China and other countries to finance a war that was a Cia And Bush Brainchild in it's reason for starting in the first place.
#10 This is the BEST PART !!! The Obama Cabnet is Basically Silent and Disengaged Totally from any mention or talk about China and there march for what appears to be a world take over !!

Its like the whole world is falling apart and fighting , revolting , crumbling and no one looks over their shoulder with concern as China Moves On With Numerous Projects with no provication from any major Power

There is a bright side. Oil is climbing,the price food is out of sight, The rich dont have to worry about a higher tax rate and Obama is Spending Like Usual. Its a silent Govt we have We better keep an eye on this and figure something out !!
Fill in the blanks that may have left out..

yes you have it about right. we are screwed. have been for a while. the sheeple wont wake up, the nfl is back, beer is on the shelves, food stamps are at their highest, forget bank loans-the govt is tightening the credit lines....
we are hosed and don't seem to care. many here on ats have preached this for awhile........my friend,OP, the worst is coming and the masses don't even see it. at least you do.......now prepare because it is coming. duck...........and cover. as they say............no where to run, no place to hide. I used to say unless the people wake up....now I say we are doomed because no one did or at least very few............pretty scary especially for the young and old.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You lost me at number one. Your God has no place in my government.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
the masses are comforted on this side of the world with..

fast food restaurants

college parties

reality tv

druken hazes

majoirty of social activities surrounded by booze

we have all the fun , entertaintment , comfort , luxury

the masses could careless what is going on the other side of the world....

only way they will care just like a child

is if you take its pacifier away...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I smell partriotism. This is not supposed to be like this. You are supposed to blindly follow the gov and their superior ideology straight to hell.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Except Reagan never called Russia "a axis of evil". How could one country be AN axis??? That quote came from Bush (the 2nd one) and he was talking about N. Korea, Iran, and Iraq en.wikipedia.org... So, you're wrong about that, who knows how much other stuff you could be wrong about.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Cantmakedisup because: Fix weird looking link

edit on 17-8-2011 by Cantmakedisup because: Fix weird looking link

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cantmakedisup

Your right and I edited the thread.. A misquote and an honest mistake doesn't make me wrong on everything..
Thx for your post !!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Great! Now that you understand the problem, how do you suppose we fix it? And don't say by election because we all know thats BS. Having an election is like changing the toilet paper roll . . . New roll, same s__t!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yep You and many of the US allied are screwed.

Originally posted by jtap66
You lost me at number one. Your God has no place in my government.

He shouldent be part of any government.

O and i couldent resist with an "old" example on a Government that use God as an excuse. The clips is very short, sorry for hijacking tread with videospam.

Here Bush used God as a ally to redeem hes upcomming actions. (6.05-6.20 is the godexcuse) Another interesting thing in this speech is how GB want to suffocate what we now call the "Islamic spring".

Uhmmm wait isent crusades a war for religious resons?..almost like Jihad?

We all know what the Allies did next.

Damn there's so many funny video's on this dude...how could he ever get elected for anything ? (Ok i do know this one is fake, but theres many good out there.)

edit on 17-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Not trying to imply you were wrong about everything. Just pointing it out. We all make mistakes!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I wanted to update . Since I can't edit the original post and add to it.

The leaders of our country now are allowing the drones to fly over The US,

Fema rumors are rampant.

The military is told they can arrest US citizens if need be. and so on.

Help me out here people.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Go back to sleep. Keep dreaming of your liberal utopia, while Russia and China and other communism bloc nations keep implementing their strategies for world domination. Listen to Russia Today as it criticizes your way of life, you governments, your armies, everything. Don't worry that the Kremlin funds it or it's in English. I mean the intellectuals were never dupes for propaganda, were they? Never wonder why Russia and China arms your enemies and then talks about how evil you are for protecting yourselves from the inevitable. Go back to sleep, communism is dead, and McCarthy was a moron. Obama can't possibly be communist, though he was raised and educated by them.
edit on 10-12-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Go back to sleep? Liberal? I am niether. Will you explain who you are directing the comments to?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
To the majority of progressive thinking Americans.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This biggest problem, is not 'waking them up'...it's getting them to STAY awake. You know their attention span, only lasts about 15 minutes...til the next commercial plays. Then, they go to the fridge, grab a nice cold brewski, and head back to the couch, to watch someone else....DO SOMETHING WITH THEIR LIVES. Everybody wishes they could be like so and so, or have more junk, than they don't need.

How many people, do you think, can actually go a WEEK, without watching TV? TV IS THE PROBLEM. People don't get that, yet? Here's a hint: "Hollywood" is the actual name, of the magician's stick. Abra-Cadabra...Tah-daaaaaaah. Movie producers master the art of 'illusion'. Now you see me, now you (poof)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

thank you for your thread .
man i really hope the manipulative perpetrators on either side feel like going on like this for a little while longer , even tho it sucks but it could be much worse , especially depending on where you live , i can't imagine even the most evil , crooked conspiring criminals are actually looking forward to WW3 ...
you kno even them have families and friends and feelings , even if its hard to imagine

i remember this story of some high-ranking russian officer , whom during the cold war had to make the decision whether to interpret the incoming U.S. ICBM's on his radar as a real threat or a mistake , made by a machine , which it eventually turned out to be .
he went with what his heart told him , and aborted the ignition of the missile thus saving countless lives .

the other day i was playing rome:total war , it's a round-based strategy game with europe as a map subdivided into various provinces all left availible to conquer .
it showed an eeery resemblance to a map of europe or any other region for that matter during wartime , just a big fat line running in the midst of our lands dividing our people , our brains and our hearts .
sometimes i think that is what our wannabe-"masters" feel like when they play chess on a map , the only difference being that their map is REAL and the people dying are REAL ...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

i definitely have to agree with that , when i see the expression on some of my friend's faces when they're really immerging themselves into a videogame running on a big tv (regular tv is even worse imo because it lacks the interactivity videogames can provide) or jabbing some some smart(?)phone (phones aint smart , 1984-style language manipulation already going on ??) sometimes they look so hypnotized , when you call their name it takes em like 2 minutes to even realize someone said something . i can't blame them at all , i used to be like that as well for a long time but its just ... i think everyone could just get so much more of their minds&bodies by unplugging from the system and apllying themselves at everything they're doing to their fullest capabilites , like a shaolin-zen-master-jedi-knight .
you know what i'm saying ?
peace
edit on 10-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
its not the only country in the world,

it just happens to be the most atrocious and destructive to all 200ish others.

eeny meeny...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

And if and when it ever disappears I guarantee there will be a china or russia to take its place and I am sure whomever it is will be so lovey dovey

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

their plans aint progressing very well huh now aint that some *snip*
over the last few weeks , i feel more people are becoming more open for more and more new concepts which i perceive as a very positive thing .
after all , imo good will always prevail over evil , love is stronger than hate .
just like the movies you kno' , and movies draw their inspiration from the "real , 3d world" , and where the inspiration for our matrix comes from , we cannot know now . maybe someday we will

top topics

<<   2 >>

join