It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood On My Shirt - Where Are the Real Men At?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Women and men are equal.

You actually committed sexism by assuming that these women, or that girl needed any help at all.

What if that girl had just finished having oral sex with 3 guys for a bump of heroine and her father was furious and the only thing he knew to do was to slap her.

What if the two women were prostitutes who were trying to get a "new fish" into the basket so to speak.

What if this poor defenseless girl was heading to the corner market after beating up her own mother and stealing money from her so she could try to buy some booze, or drugs.

Doesn't really matter. You aren't a hero. You just lacerated someones skull and possibly gave him a concussion, and then snuck away cause you are a real man.

I don't even believe the story mind you. Because breaking a bottle over someones head is a movie Trope.

I've had 3 bottles bashed against my head and none of them broke. They just caused a stress rip in my skin and a bruise in the bone and a fractured tooth.
I've spent nights at the campfire drinking beer and trying to break the bottles on trees and rocks just by swinging them in a closed fist as hard as I thought was needed. Invariably they bounce off and sting your hand.
When we finally got one to break it damn near exploded and spewed tiny shards of broken glass in a 6 foot radius.

An iced tea bottle is generally shorter than a beer bottle, and most are "lightly squared" so they ding around less during shipping. I seriously doubt this event even happened.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone

Women and men are equal.

You actually committed sexism by assuming that these women, or that girl needed any help at all.

What if that girl had just finished having oral sex with 3 guys for a bump of heroine and her father was furious and the only thing he knew to do was to slap her.

What if the two women were prostitutes who were trying to get a "new fish" into the basket so to speak.

What if this poor defenseless girl was heading to the corner market after beating up her own mother and stealing money from her so she could try to buy some booze, or drugs.

Doesn't really matter. You aren't a hero. You just lacerated someones skull and possibly gave him a concussion, and then snuck away cause you are a real man.

I don't even believe the story mind you. Because breaking a bottle over someones head is a movie Trope.

I've had 3 bottles bashed against my head and none of them broke. They just caused a stress rip in my skin and a bruise in the bone and a fractured tooth.
I've spent nights at the campfire drinking beer and trying to break the bottles on trees and rocks just by swinging them in a closed fist as hard as I thought was needed. Invariably they bounce off and sting your hand.
When we finally got one to break it damn near exploded and spewed tiny shards of broken glass in a 6 foot radius.

An iced tea bottle is generally shorter than a beer bottle, and most are "lightly squared" so they ding around less during shipping. I seriously doubt this event even happened.

um.

wow.

If you've had three bottles of beer meet your noggin perhaps you should reexamine you lifestyle? What were you doing that made 3 separate people want to bust a bottle over your head?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

I have a really normal lifestyle. Violence just happens.

Thankfully so far I haven't been shot yet. I don't wanna know what that feels like the next day.

One of the times I got hit with a bottle was by a woman who's boyfriend was trying to start a fight with me at a bar.
He bumped into me, spilled my beer, then started yelling at me to watch where I was going. I objected and he started grabbing at me. He was too drunk to fight and when I started laughing a little bit at the situation she clobbered me with a near empty bottle.
Literally 10 people witnessing this all had the same reaction. "Wow you are really lucky that bottle didn't break open".
I got a black eye that was bruised into the bone of my skull and it lasted 8 weeks. it stayed pretty swollen for 5 weeks I couldn't open my eye for about 11 days.

But I felt really lucky. I spent a couple years convinced I'd been super lucky. One of my friends who works at a company that makes decorative glass explained the beer bottle thing to me. The glass reality in general.
He showed me the videos of the beer bottles being broken at the bottom by pressure from slapping your hand on top of them and explained how glass is "welded" together.

Second time I got hit my ex-wife got drunk and started fighting me cause that's what she did when she got drunk. She shattered my tooth.

And the last time was just random. Some fight broke out at a bar and a guy went to swing the bottle at a bouncer or someone and just clobbered me in the face and ripped my eyebrow open. The bouncer and another guy with no neck piled on him and the 3 of them dragged me and my friend down onto the floor with them.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Butterbone

Ya bro people still think this is a cookie cutter world like what they see on the TV. Were all the problems are so easily solved and the ussual susspects are the ones who cause all the mess. There all still living in TV land thinking everything is as simmple as they see on CSI or other crime shows on the tube.

People still think females can not be quilty of causing crime and violence or insinuation crime and violence, when I have seen it all, and if anybody were to think on it they to have seen it probably.

I even witnessed a female get her ex boyfriend killed by her new boyfriend by traping him into a violent mood swing at a gathering with lots of people around, and knowing that her new boyfriend was packing concealed heat as in a gun. Well anyways poor fool ended up shot and dead, and the female in question. Well everyboy felt sorry for her, and her tribulations.
But really the girls was just a manipulating ho.

Now I ain't saying that the ladies are all evil and such, but there sure not all good or just. Sure there are actual ladies who are getting really abused, and there are actual ladies who are not, and playing some sort of mind game for there benefit. Even to the point of murder by wayward, deceptive, and mischievous means. But it takes all kinds really.

And so like I said in a earlier post most everything is not what it seems. And a the do gooders can actually do more harm then good.

However I think the dude did right in stopping what was happening, no matter what the real story was. There is a time and place and better way to solve whatever it was then what the guy who was beating his daughter actually did.

edit on 19-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What if I walked up and then see some guy take a bottle and smash it into the guy's head with blood flying everywhere. Should I go on the offense and attack the guy with a bottle to his head and have his blood flying everywhere because I thought he was attacking the other guy? What if the guy I attacked died? Would everyone be ok if I claimed it was self defense? After all, someone attacking someone with a bottle to the head could possibly kill someone. I've heard about a single punch to the head killing someone. A hard smashing bottle could do the same I believe.

There wasn't any blood mentioned in this story until the op mentioned he went on the attack. In my opinion based on the story I read, the op escaled the violence with an assault that he committed. The father could have been merely disciplining his daughter. It's the way the story reads to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
What if I walked up and then see some guy take a bottle and smash it into the guy's head with blood flying everywhere. Should I go on the offense and attack the guy with a bottle to his head and have his blood flying everywhere because I thought he was attacking the other guy? What if the guy I attacked died? Would everyone be ok if I claimed it was self defense? After all, someone attacking someone with a bottle to the head could possibly kill someone. I've heard about a single punch to the head killing someone. A hard smashing bottle could do the same I believe.

There wasn't any blood mentioned in this story until the op mentioned he went on the attack. In my opinion based on the story I read, the op escaled the violence with an assault that he committed. The father could have been merely disciplining his daughter. It's the way the story reads to me.

Uh, did you forget about the assault that the gorilla was committing against the women? I guess you can leave out little details like that when you want to make your point sound valid.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Originally posted by Butterbone

Women and men are equal.

um.

wow.

If you've had three bottles of beer meet your noggin perhaps you should reexamine you lifestyle? What were you doing that made 3 separate people want to bust a bottle over your head?

"What if" "what if", "what if" "what if"............is that all you have in your arsenal?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

High and mighty? You are probably speaking from experience of your own personal abuse. So sorry that happened to you. If you can avoid violence, it is always the best road to take.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Wow, just wow. I would like to share this one. I live alone, age 63. My neighborhood is behind a housing project. Not much trouble here until this current summer. Once, I heard the voices of young people from my front yard. I look out and there are two teen girls just sitting on my porch. I told them I didn't remember inviting them to sit on my porch. They left, but laughing about it all the way down to the street. Another day I was sunbathing in my back yard, which only has a partial fence. I felt someone was looking at me. I looked up to find two teen boys just standing in my back yard, staring at me. I sat up, ask them if this was their back yard. They just stared. I was a little nervous, but I told them to get the hell off my property. They did leave, but slowly. Two days ago, I was backing out of my garage. I look in my rearview mirror and see a rather husky teen guy walking immediately behind my car in my drive. I let him get by, rolled down my window and said "hey, you need to watch where you are walking!" He turned around and flipped me off. I notified my landloard of these incidents. I told him I have a gun permit and if this continues I may end up using it. I am sick and tired of these bold, unhinged youths. They walk up and down the street until late at night, just like they are on the hunt. I need to move, but can't afford it right now.
edit on 20-8-2011 by aero56 because: typo

edit on 20-8-2011 by aero56 because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Good net fiction dude. A real man steps in because he knows he needs to, not because he wants to be a hero OR that he even thinks he has ANY chance of coming out on top. He does the right thing cause it's right. This story would have been more believable if it didn't read like Mary-Sue fiction and if it ended with you getting the ever loving # kicked out of you. That's a man. You stand up for what you believe and it doesn't matter if you get your teeth kicked in in the process...

Again, better story would have been that you helped these ladies out, got beat mercilessly into the pavement, but don't regret your choice.

edit on 20-8-2011 by czerro because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by czerro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
reply to post by Phenomium

Are we on the same planet? I'm not sure if I subscribe to your.... interesting, albeit fantastical and unreal perspective. Maybe on bizarro earth, it's as you say. But here? Nope.

Power through force is base. Words, gestures, knowledge, and leading by example.... That's powerful.

My subscription is reality for those who are truly awake. Yours is the very thing people have been doing to their politicians to fix their problems for generations and look at America now. Yeah, words....really powerful stuff. Words are only powerful when used to hypnotize a nation, which is the planet YOU apparently live on. Politicians have used WORDS to hypnotize the nation for as long as can be remembered and YOUR words don't matter. Words are weak. 1776 proved that words did not work, therefore battle (where no women were needed) and force had to be brought to remedy the situation......AND IT DID. Until now, because people like YOU chose to listen to lies and political WORDS that they choose to not even listen to. My world seems bizarro to YOU because it would to anyone who is still asleep and ostensibly still votes because they truly thin their WORDS still matter. It would seem like a fairy tale to someone who looks around and still sees a beautiful country in the midst of chaos that was cause because the people of America thought that their words mattered. Words are nothing! Actions speak louder than words...you've heard this no?
edit on 20-8-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

He makes more sense than you do.

You seem to be confused here.

What he is describing is the ways things are - he is letting you know why women should not expect men to come rushing to their aid.

When he speaks about power, he clearly mentioned that he was speaking about RAW physical power - not what feminist agitprop regards as power.

There is a difference between actual power and the power of - for example - a speech, or an idea.

Deal with it lady.

Thank you, clearly someone had to dumb it down a bit.
-second line-

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Why is it that threads attacking Men get so many stars and flags and barely any criticism, but threads criticising Women get crucified and called Misogynistic?
edit on 18/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

Because we men have been numb to their nagging for years, learned to ignore it. They just can't stop nagging though, no matter what. We handle our problems by logic, they scream and nag at theirs until the problem goes away. Ususally the man makes their problems go away though, because at a point you have to do whatever to get the incessant noise to stop. If females WANT something, then they stop nagging long enough to cry and complain in the streets to government (like every government subsidized program they have now that doesn't include the basic rights of men)..and they usually get it because the government gets tired of their nagging. They are like spoiled children, when they don't get their way or they hear something they don't like...they pout and complain. This is why this happens.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anon404
I'm sorry, but for many of the reasons people already said (look out for #1, victim attacking, etc.) I would not intervene anymore.
Women want to be equal to men in every way. Maybe that's not true. Women's rights always stop at negatives (draft, child custody, etc).
Today when stepping in risks getting beat down and facing legal problems, I will let women be equal adults and handle the problem. I would call 911 but that's it.
Only time I will step in now is for a child. I can't punish the innocent. Women are no longer innocent or allowed to be viewed as weak creatures today, and therefore I will not either.
When I see women fight for true equality instead of allowing paternal culture persist where they benefit and fight where it does not, then their hypocrisy condemns them to lose my protection.
Where a group fights for beneficial unequal treatment and get it, then let that society protect them.

The truth is. Women want to take everything men have and to rule them. They want to steal our children in court and USE them to try to remote control us into doing their bidding and handing over all of our money. They can't say that "it's your child, you should want to pay" because it's ONLY THE MEN who have to prove to a judge that they have paid any monthly dues for the child. Women have to prove NOTHING! The man usually has to pay enough child support to cover BOTH parents, thus freeing up the mothers financial load to go out and spend her money as she pleases.

It's no wonder men leave and never pay, WE KNOW WE ARE IN A GAME OF WAR, one with the mother and one with the government and they are allied and against us. Because of the government this is an un-winnable war and the only way to remotely have a decent life...is not to play the game at all...The mothers rarely spend the child support money on the child anyway, they usually go and blow it on something stupid...like themselves, for instance, and then go to the judge and tell him that they need more to support the child and guess what? They get it!

They are just mad about the "stories" of oppressed women from the past and have taken it upon themselves to eternally punish us for the ghosts of the past, even though they had absolutely nothing to do with it and suffered none. Simply because they are women they think, somehow, it justifies a cause to separate themselves from humanity and get remunerated because their ancestors were treat so badly.

What about the Scotts, the irish, anyone who has had oppressive times in history, they need organizations like feminism has to such the proverbial teat of the government and get coddled and favored like a favorite child. Black people deserve more pay back than feminism...yet feminism has more organizations that protect women and help them to succeed over men.....than black people have to recover from an OBVIOUS injustice. Anyone who is black, who is reading this, I would address this to your congressman or (whoever). Black people deserve their remuneration, they have earned it, (if you're going to go the ancestry route and make everyone pay for what they did, although no blacks today endured slaverythemselves and no feminists have been oppressed in any way.) Just sayin'...blacks deserve it more and the feminists (mostly white women,except Oprah, who is a white woman in black woman skin) I have news for you feminists. UNDER THOSE TERMS, SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM AN MAN AND YOU ARE A WOMAN, WE ALL COULD LAY CLAIM TO THE REPARATIONS OF SLAVERY, because they were women and men too. All colors. creeds and sexes have been oppressed at one time or another throughout history. Yet, we MEN, have chosen the higher, moral ground and decided not to take the cheap way out by crying about it....like the FEMINISTS have.

Just like a typical relationship between a man and a woman.....if the man does something to offend the woman, even if he doesn't know what he did, the woman will punish him in any way possible and the worse, the better. Women, because of liberation, have become nothing more than a bunch of nagging, bitter, vindictive hags, not worthy of being helped in a situation anyway. If I saw a woman being assaulted by another man, I would walk on by too. They think it's because we are no longer men.

#1) you asked us not to help you because you're a strong woman now...all of the sudden.

#2) It's not that we are not men for not helping you, we are silently laughing inside, because you are getting what you asked for. All of the Oprah shows and media moguls that have made men look weak by getting their @sses handed to them by women....well....if women are going to be like men and act like men......you had better learn to fight for yourself against men, .....we do it all the time. Hell, some of us have jobs where it is simply required. Get used to it. This is equality with men, a brutal life where there is no appreciation from your government nor your women and on top of that, you will be punched in the face 50-100 times in your life ..and that is if you are trying to stay away from fights. Welcome to equality. But if you want to take our crap from us........guess what you have to do to get it. We are on to you women and your plan now.

Your little secret society of keeping us men out of the loop will no longer work,....your "girl coding" is now noticed and we are well aware of when it's happening. The jig is up and you must now face the reality of the war you just started between women and men. You women are on your own now.....GOOD LUCK!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
In response to the few who said why didnt OP call the cops.

Is this what we have been programmed to do. Just call our mommies and daddies to come and solve our problems? Call the police when they are needed. This was a situation that demanded immediate attention.

Once, i was driving down a boulevard, and this guy passed me on the left. he swirved up onto the sidewalk, where there just happen to be a bus stop. Everyone backed off, and the car drove back into the road continue speed and swirving around. This is like noontime. tons of people everywhere, cars, buses, trucks.. I picked up my speed to follow the guy. He stopped at red light, I came up beside him, told him to be careful, he seemed to be driving badly, and he almost hit 10 people at the busstop. I was very diplomatic. He cursed me out, gave me the finger, and spit towards my car as light goes green. That kinda got me going. I cant stand injustice, and people with no respect for others. I followed him, at 80-90. I came up beside him, told him that I called the police. He swirved his car towards mine, so i braked and he missed. I called 911 and told them I was chasing a probable drunk driver. I explained the busstop situation. i told them our speeds (30kms over speed limit) and that I was going to stay with him until cops come. They told me to be careful and to not put myself in danger. Long story short, it took another 6 mins before cops showed up. Drove across town. The man stopped his carand got out moments before the cops came. When they arrived he was on passenger side looking for something. 4 police cruisers showed up. In the end no one was hurt, and dangerous driver was removed from road.

I wonder how many people would have done the same thing? why let crazy drivers past. I was ready to go after the guy. Anti-societal behaviour should be frowned upon, yet we continue to let evil acts happen, and we do nothing. sometimes the police are called, but usually nothing happens.

Its time to Man up, I mean come on. If the SHTF, its through banding together that we will survive it, not each one for himself

edit to add: another time I worked for store that sold highend watches. It got robbed at gunpoint, I was in the back doing my multitasking im known for, I ran out with 15lbs axe. They left in car and I Chased the phukers down the street, but I think they noticed, because they drove up onto properties to get away from me. I was just about to throw the axe at the back window. Cops told me off, told me i should have stayed inside. but in the end, I was the only one that saw the driver, the car in detail and the two that went in. One guy was caught a week later with 80% of the stock taken

also many times, Ive broken up fights, even threw myself into a crowd of guys that were about to beat on 1 guy. they were like 15 guys. After about 20 mins of my charms. we ended up smoking a nice joint and laughing about situation moments before. How easy we get aggressive, but they applauded the fact I stepped in to protect the guy when tons of people were around. Most we cheering on for the guy to get beaten (there was no reason. it was at a wooded park at night, with multiple fires going on. Just different groups being different)
edit on 20-8-2011 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Are we on the same planet? I'm not sure if I subscribe to your.... interesting, albeit fantastical and unreal perspective. Maybe on bizarro earth, it's as you say. But here? Nope.

Power through force is base. Words, gestures, knowledge, and leading by example.... That's powerful.

1776 proved that words did not work, therefore battle (where no women were needed) and force had to be brought to remedy the situation......AND IT DID. Until now, because people like YOU chose to listen to lies and political WORDS that they choose to not even listen to. My world seems bizarro to YOU because it would to anyone who is still asleep and ostensibly still votes because they truly thin their WORDS still matter. It would seem like a fairy tale to someone who looks around and still sees a beautiful country in the midst of chaos that was cause because the people of America thought that their words mattered. Words are nothing! Actions speak louder than words...you've heard this no?

1. You are responding within the framework of politics. I was responding within the framework of sociology.

2. Leading by example = "Actions speak louder than words".

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by Aeons
See, I'm much more a hit-me-and-you'll-never-sleep-soundly-again kinda woman.

Amen sister.

People ALWAY go to sleep.....eventually LOL!

That's what I am talking about.These delusions of grandeur that women have today. They think they can really take on a man in a fight or even beat him up outright. Let's get one thing straight, they ONLY reason women have any power at all these days is simply because they have gotten in bed (much of the time, literally) with the Government and have slept their way to the top. Not ALL women, but ALL women benefit from the ones that do it. The only one sleeping if you try to physically beat up a man IS YOU. You will do nothing but fall and hit the ground if a man were to actually lower himself to the status of hitting you. When I say "lower himself to the status", what I mean is to "pacify a situation that isn't even worth his time". Women these days have such big ego's and big mouths saying they're going to kick men's @sses. They actually believe all the lying trash that the Hollywood movies are pissing out to the theatres. Watching fight scenes in Hollywood movies such as the fight scene of Scarlett Johansson in the movie Ironman 2 where the guy has to fight one security guard and nearly loses the fight and Scarlett Johansson goes through like 15 men (security guards) like a hot knife through butter in a matter of 2 minutes. This tough girl act is based on nothing more than Hollywood movies and one line slogans such as "girl power" and "I am woman, hear me roar". Any woman today who thinks she is any match for any man is in a Hollywood, hypnotically induced dream and will wake up one day (hopefully) when she runs that tough mouth to the wrong guy. I will stand there and laugh at you as he mops the floor with your hubris and your "We Run This Motha" attitude, which is actually hypocrisy, because singers like Beyonce suggest that women are indeed, trying to oppress men and take over.....and are NOT just content with equality, as they are saying with their mouths. Their actions say something entirely different. To all the men out there, just listen to what some of the more powerful women, who represent women say in this world on their talk shows (Oprah) and in their music (Beyonce, Madonna, Lady Gag Gag and many more). If there is one thing you will be able to extract from their shows is that MEN ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THEIR WORLD OF powerful women. You women, with all of your media hype and self-delusion of power over men have really only screwed yourselves. This is a dangerous world and these men in the world who are violent and have no regard for women are EVERYWHERE. Because you have lied to the world about your true power, you must now prove yourselves as you have convinced men that they are no longer needed and have even emasculated most men by psychologically breaking them down by using the government to do your bidding of oppressing men. Taking them to court, divorcing them for the money, taking their children and using them as tools of emotional depression so that you may control the said ex-husband. Well, guess what, the world is falling apart now and men could not be any angrier. We have learned all of your secrets, girl codings, lies and sexual manipulations. Men really have no use for women any longer as a partner, because we can just buy it if we want it, or better yet, just use our hands, truth be told, our hands know more about our sexual needs and can fulfill our fantasies more than any plank board woman, who can't even do that job right anymore. You have become worthless to man. Those men who disagree with me, just haven't had the business end of your manipulation yet and will join us shortly in our cause to put you women BACK WHERE YOU BELONG. IT IS THE STRONG THAT RULE THE WEAK, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. The men of the world, whom the women have distanced themselves from, for years now, and stolen their children and jobs just to gain an advantage over men and then still claim inequality, so that they may keep reaping rewards based on a lie.....will no longer be there to protect these women from their idiocy and baseless illusions of power. You will now get what you ask for, total equality with no help from man and must fight, just like a man, and must fight man (as per the law of the jungle) and hope to stand victorious in the end. You are no match for an average man nor will you ever be. Even the weakest guy can handle the strongest woman. Granted there are SOME tough women out there such as in MMA (women's league), but they have to train years just to get the average strength of man. This of course is not even 1% of the women on the planet....not even 1% of the women in all of America. Keep talking like this and one day....you'll see what i mean. You, as a woman, are NO MATCH for the physical superiority that a man has. You're a dreamer and one day, the wrong guy.....you will wake up fast. I suggest you focus on being what GOD intended for you to be and accept what is natural. You can't be a man, nor will you ever equal the strength or raw power that a man has to offer when challenged or cornered, so stop trying...you're just embarrassing yourself and your making our sides hurt from laughing so much. It is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that the average woman is NO MATCH for and average man. You can wake up from your dream now.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

1. You are responding within the framework of politics. I was responding within the framework of sociology.

2. Leading by example = "Actions speak louder than words".

"Power through words, gestures, knowledge and leading by example"?
You are saying that "physical force" is a fantasy and unreal perspective in this world we live in??? Are you serious??? Look around you.....words by anyone political or Social......it only ends in war. Simply turn on the news for your proof.

You are further saying that words and knowledge and gestures and (a concept, rather an idea) like "leading by example".,..IS TANGIBLE?? This is your power?? Ideas that no one can touch, see, smell and that most of the world today does not even subscribe to?

You said it best yourself, POWER IS BASE!.....and a base is the foundation of everything and when all ideas have crumbled to the ground...the base is usually still there. there is nothing that can even stand without a base that is powerful enough to support it, hence why I will explain below that the feminists base (the government) is crumbling right now and once it does...their whole house of cards will come tumbling down, because their powerbase IS the government and NOT this illusion of power that we see everyday on the television and hear from the likes of Oprah and other lying media sources. the government is the same way....a base of military power...and words to get to use that military power....more words to hypnotize and lie to the American people for population support to go to these wars. It all ends up in a raw, physical display of power......words are only the means to an end.

So no, we are not on the same planet....you are the one not on earth. Earth, you see, is rife with violence and war and raw power right now....and words are used to trick the public into support for more wars.

On a social level....words don't matter, they are but, a day to day way to convey our say and dismay, and when a disagreement of words, it ends in vulgar display. This is reality.

Words that make men shake hands are never remembered, a war of words that ends in raw power are never forgotten. History books are witness to this theorem.

1776 proved that words did not work, therefore battle (where no women were needed) and force had to be brought to remedy the situation......AND IT DID. Until now, because people like YOU chose to listen to lies and political WORDS that they choose to not even listen to. My world seems bizarro to YOU because it would to anyone who is still asleep and ostensibly still votes because they truly thin their WORDS still matter. It would seem like a fairy tale to someone who looks around and still sees a beautiful country in the midst of chaos that was cause because the people of America thought that their words mattered. Words are nothing! Actions speak louder than words...you've heard this no?

It doesn't matter. we have you beat under both terms in the end. Just a little more time for men to wake up to what women are doing politically AND socially and we will once again have our power back that we earned...that you women stole by means of sexual manipulation, lying polls against men, hundreds of organizations that benefit ONLY women and exclude men (predominately feminist organizations, sometimes masked as charities such as the site becauseiamagirl.com which only focuses on the female refugees while the male refugees are ignored), manipulation of the courts, and using the law to imprison men by such tactics as, having sex with men and then claiming they raped the woman just to to get them locked up. Claiming that men abused them (when they didn't ) to get them thrown in jail, just to be vindictive.

Sleeping with men to get money positions of power. Pole dancing in clubs when times get tough and getting paid more than at a decent job while a man in the same situation has to pick up a can and sit on the street just hoping someone will have a heart.These days women always seem to have an ace card they can use to overcome men. yet, it is all by protection of the courts and law and government. A government that is on the verge of collapse as we speak. Guess what happens when the protector becomes yet another victim......you will no longer have your "Big Brother" to protect you from all of the men out there that are just drooling to make you pay for what you've done to them. The "decent men" will not help you because they have been the victims as well and understand the anger these men have that will collect payment from your deeds. Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch "I AM MAKING NO THREATS HERE ON MY OWN ACCORD", I am merely stating what I know will happen in the future as a result of what has happened in the past up to the present time. There I personally will not harm a woman. But it is not against the law for me to refrain from helping one in distress, after she has upset a man. She has either asked for the cessation of help from men or has been the beneficiary of what feminism has offered for years now, while men have had to suffer under this regime of government subsidized, FEMINIST TERRORISM. Why not right?

The Homeland Security refers to every other collective organization as "homeland terrorism" don't they? Christian groups...terrorists....hacking groups...terrorists....churches that choose to get away from the world and it's ways....terrorists......(under many policies created by Bush and Obama) ..even the collective country of American people are homeland terrorists. So why then......are they NOT calling this vulgar group of shemale man-haters...terrorists????

It's because the government wants them to emasculate and break the will of men so there will be no fight left in us to defend our country!

By psychological tactics such as taking our children, cheating on us and still getting everything in the divorce, child support that, WE MEN, have to prove that we pay each month..or go to prison......women have to pay nothing. In fact nearly 100% of the time a man will lose against a woman in court because they are being protected by the government to break our will power. Hell, lately (and I know you have seen the trials) women can even molest under aged children and the judge will let them of by statements such as in the Debra Lafave case (and I quote from the Debra's lawyer) "To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," Lafave's attorney, John Fitzgibbons, said in July of the possibility of jail time. "I'm not sure she would survive." - source and here is a news link about the woman's double standard and their advantage in this matter. A news video on the Pedophile Women who got away with raping young boys and their double standard.

Sandra Beth Giesel, Deborah Lafave, Pamela Rogers, who got away with it the first time but continued until they just had no choice...but make no mistake about it MEN would never even have a choice, the first time even if they are set up by police and there NEVER WAS a child involved....just because they THOUGHT about it and acted on that THOUGHT....they serve years sometimes, and the rest of their lives are compromised with the difficulty of never finding employment or a place to live and are exiled from every city they enter because of being entered into a child molestation registry. Now I disagree with ANYONE, male OR female that rapes or molests children...but I disagrees even more that they let women off the hook based on how pretty they are. It's favoritism over men, it's hypocritical and it's disgusting.

Back to my point,

When I said "actions speak louder than words", you and I have a totally different frame of thought. Yours = weak, mine = results.

If you were to try to "lead by example" using your words.....does that work 100% of the time? No! If the person still disagrees with you and punches you in the face. You hit the ground...no more words and you lose!

If brutal wars happen......SOMEONE will teach the other guy/country to be more humble and make him choose his words and actions more wisely next time.

In the scenario above If my way "actions speak louder than words", is the way of the second guy whom you tried to "lead by example" by using your words to do your fighting, ...and he chose to do things HIS way, as opposed to yours, then by raw power, the second guy ended the whole problem.
You would be on the ground with your words and he would walk away the victor. You may, upon waking up....never talk to him again. problem solved!

As sad as it is to use these examples, JFK tried to use words and what happened....Force happened. His words will always be remembered but whoever took him out.....accomplished their goal, as he was no longer there to stop them.

Malcome X......same thing. he didn't change anything, he died. There was a much larger plan that required the lack of oppression regarding black people. Just like there was a much larger plan to let the feminist rule over men and still claim inequality and get away with it. But this is only short lived. There will be a day where feminists and their followers have to pay their price for angering and stealing from men...and the government knows this.
You may not believe in the bible, but I do and I recall a place in Daniel 11 that states that ...

"(Daniel 11:37)

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, NOR THE DESIRE OF WOMEN, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all." ....and let's face it, MEN are certainly NOT the desire of women these days, so it is suggesting that this guy will not care about women nor anything that they are interested in, they will be overlooked under his regime of brutal power. Yeah, maybe he will not care for men either...but it SPECIFIES women in the passage.

Words, I still contend, only go so far. At the end of the day FORCE is the ultimate and final answer (whether the outcome is liked or not). Politicians use words all the time, to the public...to other leaders...to YOU and to me. But what do they do at the en of the day. Bomb other countries into submission and occupy 9 or 10 regions of the middle east and many other parts of the world with a display of "Shock and Awe" that makes the world tremble in fear.

You see, both...politics and sociology are controlled by force and the handling of any issue by words alone is temporary. Such as (in sociology), when a man cheats on a woman....he says I'm sorry and re-evaluates his life and relationship. The woman will certainly take no ownership for driving the man into the arms of another (as women think they are always perfect and can do no wrong), therefore, the man has to pay. She uses whatever force she has to teach him a lesson and many times it is force by vicarious performance (or by law intervention and punishment by a third party)...they use the law and the courts to do their dirty work by setting the guy up or something to that affect. At any rate, she has used raw force to handle her problem....not words alone.

Politically speaking, I really don't need to say a thing...we have all heard the "words" of politicians and we can see the results of the words all around us right now. Yet, we see nothing but wars all around us as well, the very thing they told us after setting up the United Nations, after WWI (The war to end all wars). As we know WWII happened not too long after that. Their WORDS meant nothing and were lies. They only lead to more wars. Words are pleasant to the ears sometimes......but they can end up putting bruises (or worse) on a body even quicker.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wanted to just give my 2 cents worth on this subject !! I can keep it simple. The only unit in the entire world that is a threat to those that want to control and destroy the freedoms of people is the Family ! A family that has a Father, Mother, and however many children is an example to those around them that principles and structure matter. Of course I am talking about a healthy funtioning family !! Almost sounds like a thing of the past doesn't it? The point I am making is simple. When you remove the fathers authority and leadership through the Ungodly rules and laws or worldly leaders and distractions that men can can be a fool for or be a victim of, you are in most cases fracturing, or breaking the righteous legacy.

If you want what a man and his family have, make them forget what they got!!

One generation plants the seed and the next one gets the shade !!!!

Thx for the thread and sorry if I am a bit off topic..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You are saying that "physical force" is a fantasy and unreal perspective in this world we live in??? Are you serious???
No. I'm not saying that at all. So obviously I can't be serious, except for the conviction that your assumption is false.

You are further saying that words and knowledge and gestures and (a concept, rather an idea) like "leading by example".,..IS TANGIBLE?? This is your power?? Ideas that no one can touch, see, smell and that most of the world today does not even subscribe to?
You're kind of right. Leading by example is a concept whereby the possibility exists to get results without anger or violence.

Earth, you see, is rife with violence and war and raw power right now....and words are used to trick the public into support for more wars.

On a social level....words don't matter, they are but, a day to day way to convey our say and dismay, and when a disagreement of words, it ends in vulgar display. This is reality.
I agree with you.

Until now, because people like YOU chose to listen to lies and political WORDS that they choose to not even listen
? How would you even know what I choose to listen to? You don't even know me, and you are responding to a few lines of text I've written in an online forum. That's a pretty big leap.

It doesn't matter. we have you beat under both terms in the end.
Fantastic. I'm not trying to win anything or beat anyone.

When I said "actions speak louder than words", you and I have a totally different frame of thought. Yours = weak, mine = results.
It's your perogative to feel that way.

If you were to try to "lead by example" using your words.....does that work 100% of the time? No! If the person still disagrees with you and punches you in the face. You hit the ground...no more words and you lose!
If you would read the posts, I described a personal incident where leading by example was very effective. And further, it has very little to do with gender. My entire point relating to the OP, is that this is more a human issue than a gender issue. Otherwise, you have no argument from me that what you are saying here is reality.

Back to the initial exchange: I was respectfully disagreeing with your vitriolic diatribe. What's with all the rage? You have every right to feel the way you feel, and speak your mind (using those pesky "words", I might add). But if you want me to seriously consider what you have to say, then cut down on the aggression. And hence, my original point.

(Believe it or not, and this may come as a shock, but there are women who could care less about anything Oprah has to say. The brush you are painting with is very broad. Wide swaths of generalization are inherently distorted and therefore counterproductive.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join