It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Iran A Ron Paul Supporter must see!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
wow this is awesome, all one has to do is watch the freakin video and have a real brain, and one can then easily conclude you are trying to share with us the fact that the US has been way to heavily involved in the foreign situation, the US is guilty of so much regarding iran, the video states all this clearly,

and anyone who has such a real brain would realize that ron paul supports a reform to foreign policy, bringing it all back home, and ending the travesty's made example of in the video,

whats so extremely great about your thread is you have exposed people who jump to conclusions, make assumptions, and are much more quick to post their opinions BEFORE hearing the opposing opinion,

those posters are actually looking for the controversy to participate in, they are not actually looking to hear another perspective, but only to defend their own

close minded meets open minded

from the moment i realized the video was exposing US involvement and not covering it up i know right away you were a ron paul supporter, and i didnt have to make an assumption that you werent, like so many other posters did,

why did they? alllll just because of the thread title, "ron paul supporters must see", to determine if this is meant to change ones mind or reaffirm ones opinions you must either watch the video or make an assumption,

clearly the more likely assumption was in this case the inaccurate one, and thus those who did so were exposed
i love it.

i tell you one thing i know i have learned a few posters to ignore, regardless that they support paul, thats good, but someone who makes assumptions like that jumps to conclusions, is quick to defend their own beliefs before hearing out the others, thats the kinda poster who i dont even wanna waste my time paying attention to,

sure i'll still read those posts in order to see their perspective, but they will carry far less weight in my eyes from here :p
edit on 8/17/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Are you serious?
Stalking? You posted that in another thread then wrote this one!

How can you support Obama on wednesdays and n....just forget it.

You are just a kid.

Stay that way.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

That was a very good video explaining why people in the middle east might hate us. If we had a foreign government controlling our governments, wouldn't we be just as mad? Wouldn't we respond the same way? It is about time we recognize that people are no different than us, and just because they live in another country many want the same things as we do.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The US has been the whore of Babylon for too long...jumping in bed with anyone that will back her, taking names and numbers to use against anyone that does not agree with her or she can use to further her agenda.

The videos are very telling...and it needs to stop...the question is...is this falling lady fallen too far? Or is Ron Paul the white knight that will help her save face?....

We struggle to support ourselves in view of the travesties committed in our names every day against others in this world...then again there are those that could care less...they pillage and attack in the name of liberty and justice for all while they laugh all the way to the bank.

Are we so desperate that we can not think for ourselves...that we say if the "shoe fit's, wear it?" But don't even attempt to "walk a mile" in said shoes?

Use the wisdom and understanding you hold within...do not fall for something that is "too good to be true"...you did with Obama...don't let history repeat it's self....though, history is proof we do.

America...pull back and take care of yourselves...quit being someone that is known for interfering and be known for the power you hold with in...let We the People fuel our compassion and intelligence...we have a little left...and with good soil, we can grow strong again.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
China told Obama not to help Taiwan. And Obama complied with China willingly, oh so willingly. Now why would they do that? Oh yah, because China is communist and Taiwan is not.

amerpundit.com...

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

Unless the United States sells Taiwan some new fighter jets, the military balance between Taiwan and China will continue to spiral out of control to the detriment of both Taiwanese and U.S. security, 45 U.S. senators wrote on Thursday to President Barack Obama.

www.examiner.com...
China

www.coachisright.com...#

China has been demanding the U.S. halt all reconnaissance flights over international waters near its boarder. China’s Defense Ministry told the Global Times newspaper “We demand that the U.S. respect China’s sovereignty and security interests,and take concrete measures to boost a healthy and stable development of military relations.”The only problem is that the US surveillance flights have been operating outside of China’s sovereign territory.

Tensions have increased after a pair of Chinese fighters attempted to intercept and American U-2 flying over the Taiwan Strait which is the waterway separating Taiwan from Mainland China. The U-2 was over international waters and not in China’s airspace. In an effort to halt future surveillance flights China scrambled two Su-27s to intercept the unarmed reconnaissance aircraft. During the intercept one of the Su-27s violated Taiwan’s airspace.

This marked the first time the Chinese crossed into Taiwan airspace since 1999,the last time we had a Democrat in the White House. Ending interceptors to track reconnaissance flights is a routine event. The most famous and tragic intercept occurred in 2001 when a Chinese F-8 collided with an American EP-3. This marked the first time an American asset was attacked by a Wal-Mart supplier. What is being ignored is that a Chinese warplane violated someone else’s sovereign airspace. Despite the rhetoric from Bernanke’s number one debt buyer;China did what it is accusing the US of doing.

We are so disappointed in the United States,” the report quoted an unnamed Taiwan defence official as saying.

And that's the first few links of my google search
edit on 17-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
China told Obama not to help Taiwan. And Obama complied with China willingly, oh so willingly. Now why would they do that? Oh yah, because China is communist and Taiwan is not.

What does that have to do with Ron Paul's stance on Iran?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

What does that have to do with Ron Paul's stance on Iran?

Oh sorry, that was in response to the idea that America interferes too much in other countries stuff. It is unfortunate that while the Think Tanks spend hours and hours developing strategies for fighting communism, they also are providing the communists with the means for domination. Of course that's a bit simplistic, but that is the end of it really.

All this talk of Iran, and no one even seems to be aware of the China threat to Taiwan. And why isn't Ron Paul even talking about supporting Taiwan? This is why conservatives won't support him, because conservatives know instinctively that to ignore a free countries pleas for help against communist aggression is part of the problem. The left does this everytime. It is not that the Left hates war. They use war for their own gains, make no mistake.

This is the website of a friend of mine
www.missionstgermain.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
While the Military/Industrial establishment is ramping up wars with the Middle East, China is being allowed to aggress on Taiwan.

Clinton gave China technology.

See the pattern?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
OP

Very nice to illustrate your points with the videos. Especially the part which stated that both governments/policies ignore and hurt the people.

Dr. Paul's non intervention foriegn policies coupled with diplomacy and free trade make a lot of sense to me.

Thanks for sharing.

p

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join