It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Napalotano Just issued a warning to us Americans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
*streeeetch.... scratch scratch* Well. I guess I should perform my civic duty and go down to the local Walmart and call out some suspicious folk. That old man I see there often...his pants are too high. He must be hiding something in them....

Maybe they're gonna roll out Bin Laden for an extravagant, thrilling, star-studded "Comeback Tour 2011". Oooo, I can't wait.

What I really want to know is WHO is responsible for these fancy-schmancy catch phrases? Is it a board of people? Is it a couple of people? Is it... in all its irony... a Lone Wolf? Come ON. I've about had it with this new slogan du jour. And it's so insidious, that everyone - even babies speaking their first words - begin to repeat it. Janet's just talkin smack. We are supposed to believe that there suddenly - after all this time - exist these micro cells which just happen to be extra difficult to identify and stop? What on earth happened to all those buckets of cash devoted to securing the homeland? WTF has that department doing these past few years? I'm offended. At least put some effort into making these farces a little more entertaining and challenging.
edit on 8/18/2011 by HolographicPrincipal because: belated spell check

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
*streeeetch.... scratch scratch* Well. I guess I should perform my civic duty and go down to the local Walmart and call out some suspicious folk. That old man I see there often...his pants are too high. He must be hiding something in them....

Maybe they're gonna roll out Bin Laden for an extravagant, thrilling, star-studded "Comeback Tour 2011". Oooo, I can't wait.

What I really want to know is WHO is responsible for these fancy-schmancy catch phrases? Is it a board of people? Is it a couple of people? Is it... in all its irony... a Lone Wolf? Come ON. I've about had it with this new slogan du jour. And it's so insidious, that everyone - even babies speaking their first words - begin to repeat it. Janet's just talkin smack. We are supposed to believe that there suddenly - after all this time - exist these micro cells which just happen to be extra difficult to identify and stop? What on earth happened to all those buckets of cash devoted to securing the homeland? WTF has that department doing these past few years? I'm offended. At least put some effort into making these farces a little more entertaining and challenging.
edit on 8/18/2011 by HolographicPrincipal because: belated spell check

They do give us many false flags, BUT, it is possible, infact probable there are as they call it Lone WOlf cells in america. Wehad been allowing them in the country without background checks ( hopefully they are checking them know) for how many years? ya there here in america, it is all about when the call for Jihad against america itself happens. Dont be fooled by there slogans they use. Maybe they use them because they are cathy phrases, maybe they sit around there big round table and debate the slogan of the know. It really dont matter, what does matter is you , really believe they arent here in america? the terrorist

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
They do give us many false flags, BUT, it is possible, infact probable there are as they call it Lone WOlf cells in america. Wehad been allowing them in the country without background checks ( hopefully they are checking them know) for how many years? ya there here in america, it is all about when the call for Jihad against america itself happens. Dont be fooled by there slogans they use. Maybe they use them because they are cathy phrases, maybe they sit around there big round table and debate the slogan of the know. It really dont matter, what does matter is you , really believe they arent here in america? the terrorist

Yeahhhhhh. I thought about that. But curious it is.... all the years of the previous administration boasting about how there has not been another attack on our soil. When asked why the public was not aware of any thwartings, the response was that these things needed to be on the down-low, so as to not raise suspicions, and the missions will be successful. Conveniently, this is also the reason why Executive Privilege or "matters of national security" were invoked.

So. Why, suddenly, is the large and well funded government calling attention to these supposed cells. What good does it do to make vague announcements to the public? What? Now Homeland Security wants us to do their jobs as well? I guess we don't need them any more then. I am not denying the existence of individuals who may be preparing for some good ol' death and destruction. They may indeed exist and in exactly the form the government describes. But the way in which this is being handled is.... well.... bizarre. And unsettling.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Big Sis Janet Incompetano strikes again with her Orwellian and Hitlerian "if you see something, say something" campaign, talking of terrorists and white al-Qaeda hiding under every mattress, igniting bombs at bus stations and killing people en masse via "lone wolf" operations. What a joke this whole thing has become. I don't think anyone's buying it anymore.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

What is a small cell?

My apologizes, I just want to understand what the post is about.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yup, sounds like they're setting the stage for the next false flag event.

Wait, don't tell me... it's going to have something to do with a guy.... and a gun... and they'll catch him... and he'll turn out to be the member of some wacko cult extremist group.

And (drumroll please) a new homeland security policy will be added/amended/enacted for the purpose of "each and every citizen's personal safety". Unfortunately, this new policy will scratch away at individual freedoms.

But hey, it's all in the name of "homeland security" right ?!

God Bless America.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wait, I changed my mind:

I think this next false flag terrorist attack is going to do with a guy... and a bomb.

No wait.

Maybe it'll be a guy... and a biochemical weapon.

Hmm.
Nope, the more I think about it, it's going to do with a guy... and a vile of deadly virus.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdI
reply to post by lbndhr

What is a small cell?

My apologizes, I just want to understand what the post is about.

a small cell is 1 or 2, or a few people executing the attack

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just when I thought I couldn't be more incredulous, along comes this gem (apologies if it's a repeat, but I didn't see it in this thread):

In my previous post I was going to suggest that DHS make any and all PSAs play out like a blockbuster movie. Lo and behold, it's Movie Voice Guy!!! If the public has become immune to fear tactics, change the approach and go Hollywood, eh? One problem: they neglected to include the blasts, lasers, aliens and zombies. Will America heed these doom messages if they are not accompanied by exploding things and monsters? I think not. If DHS was playing their cards right, they would have had it sponsored by Frito Lay so that all Americans could receive a free crunchy snack with viewing. Or how about handing out complimentary Truck Nuts to everyone who can pass a "See Something Say Something" quiz?

Are there people out there who are actually taking this seriously? DHS sure makes it difficult.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join