It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Conspiracy Theorist gets kids taken away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There's a guy on Youtube I like to watch, VonHelton. He does weekly video's on conspiracies/2012/Nasa/Obama/ etc...

He's got tons of people making hate video's against his "conspiracies".....looks like his haters got him.

They got a doctor to take his kids way.

www.youtube.com...

No lawyer will fight for him to get his kids back due to "conflict of interest"????

Seeing how Obama plays ball....did they take that guys kids away over his YouTube Conspiracy Video's?

Anybody been following that??

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Just watched the YT link and heared what he had to say....all the replies from viewers on his YT-channel site were hidden as spam. I opened a few and most of them were from people feeling sorry for his situation. Thats weird....to say the least...

Has he pushed TPTB buttons that effetively that they couln't resist crawling from under their rock to sabotage his YT-site?

Rock-on Von Helton...
edit on 17-8-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
HAHAHA he banned me ages ago from posting on his vids.

The guy is a looney.....i thought he would kill someone given his mindset. Hes the dude with the gun at the beginning of some of his vids, acting like a big man "Alien scum must die"

Im glad his kids are now safe, the dude is a complete nut job, im surprised he hasnt been sectioned to be honest.

On one of his videos he claims aliens raped and murdered Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman....and the cleaner Ian Huntley was just framed. Hes a weirdo, and im certain he will kill someone.
edit on 17-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This guy is nasty, he was exposed recently on Blog TV of wanting a 13 year old runaway girl to come and live with him, I am not surprised that his children will be taken away.
One thing I cannot tolerate is f@*%ing pedophiles, You Tube is populated by a few too, Davidsfarm for example.

Besides Von Heltons interests in underage girls, his conspiracies and stories are nuts, oh yeah, before he was a full blown member of the tin foil hat gang, he claims to have been a vampire too. My personal LULZY story entailed that he designed the Stealth bomber, but THEY stole his child like drawing.

Von was proved to be a child predator, which makes him not very funny anymore, he deserves everything he gets.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is said that you can judge a nation by its treatment of the mentally ill.

But if mentally ill people determine what that means, then that statement means nothing.

Even a semi-crazy parent, is better than parents.gov

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Gotta love how people will blindly follow someone and support them just because they share the same ideas.

This guy's kids weren't safe with him. I see no problem with them being taken away.

I can't stand CPS and government intervention, but sometimes they are needed. People like him are an example of this.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There's a guy on Youtube I like to watch, VonHelton. He does weekly video's on conspiracies/2012/Nasa/Obama/ etc...

He's got tons of people making hate video's against his "conspiracies".....looks like his haters got him.

They got a doctor to take his kids way.

www.youtube.com...

No lawyer will fight for him to get his kids back due to "conflict of interest"????

Seeing how Obama plays ball....did they take that guys kids away over his YouTube Conspiracy Video's?

Anybody been following that??

You mentioning this guys insane videos @ Youtube and Obama having interest in them is just as insane as this guys south pole station claims.

CJ

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkOutlook
This guy is nasty, he was exposed recently on Blog TV of wanting a 13 year old runaway girl to come and live with him, I am not surprised that his children will be taken away.
One thing I cannot tolerate is f@*%ing pedophiles, You Tube is populated by a few too, Davidsfarm for example.

Besides Von Heltons interests in underage girls, his conspiracies and stories are nuts, oh yeah, before he was a full blown member of the tin foil hat gang, he claims to have been a vampire too. My personal LULZY story entailed that he designed the Stealth bomber, but THEY stole his child like drawing.

Von was proved to be a child predator, which makes him not very funny anymore, he deserves everything he gets.

Wow I never knew this about Vonhelton...thats crazy. I remember him mentioning people trying to get his kids taken away awhile back but I thought that he was just taking this internet stuff too seriously. If he really is a pedophile than good but if someone just had some kind of vendetta against him...sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

Look at his wife/girlfriend.....shes 22...how old was she when he got with her???? He likes em young and dumb by the sound of things.

I watched a few of his vids a while back, and he strikes me as a dangerous individual....he is clearly mentally ill, and i would also question his wife/girlfriends mental status.

He believes in aliens that come here and murder and rape children....like i said before, he thinks theres a cover up going on with these aliens that come here, slit their throats and rape them...he said they fed on their pain or something. Sounds like a f***** up fantasy to me to be honest

Im sure the CPS must have had a good reason to take them, i cant see them coming in and taking them with nothing on the guy or his wife/girlfriend.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I came across VH's youtube channels about a year and a half ago. I used to go and see what new stuff he had up, purely for entertainment purposes. I believe he's not the 'full shilling', I've watched a lot of his vids, and well, he's nuts really, go and see for yourself.
I feel sorry for the guy, having his kids taken away from him.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I came across VH's youtube channels about a year and a half ago. I used to go and see what new stuff he had up, purely for entertainment purposes. I believe he's not the 'full shilling', I've watched a lot of his vids, and well, he's nuts really, go and see for yourself.
I feel sorry for the guy, having his kids taken away from him, but maybe it's not a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
His wife looks like she weighs a whopping 80 pounds, and she had twins.

So they took his kids away because they were "underweight"? Ain't no weigh there was going to be 2 eight pound babies coming out of that skinny little women.

I think if poor Von ends up killing that doctor that took his kids away he'll likely get off on Temporary Insanity.

Jeez you guys are ragging on him for having a 22 year old wife...wow. What's illegal about that?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Update:

Watching his video's now his wife's computer is gone. So she had to leave him to get her kids back from the State?

Win for Government! Another slap on a dissident. Poor ole Von will go downhill over this.

Not much Punishment from the Punisher. Took his kids away....ha ha ha ha!

There's millions of people caught smoking crack or doing meth and they aint lost their kids! Frekin classic PsyOps!

Good going JackBoot Land! You know poor ole Von won't do a thing. And Von...if you're reading this...

Get off the dang computer...sell it...and go do something real to fix the world. Your door was knocked.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Na, i saw a vid uploaded a couple of days ago and she was there, albeit laying on the sofa behind him....having a kip or summat.

top topics

join