It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin (aka Northwind)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Dear god Anroid. Is this trolling or have you just missed the 100 other threads discussing Elenin as [something other] than an harmless comet? There is NOTHING here that hasn't and/or couldn't be shared in an existing thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

It is in what you want to believe.

No. It is in what is real and true.

Only children and imbeciles mistake dreams for reality.

Learn about the solar system, learn a little about gravity and motion, and you will see without anyone needing to tell you how foolish this Elenin hysteria is. Honestly, you will feel so embarrassed that you ever believed in rubbish like Nibiru, you will want to go back in time and kick yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Learn about the Solar System eh. Hmmm lets see. Any moron knows that we have 9 sorry 8, because Pluto was down graded to a dwarf planet in 2006 I do believe. Their are 40-45 known objects in the kuiper belt alone, and a few in the asteroid belt as well. Each planet has an orbit around our sun. Planets that have moons, the moons orbit around them. But then again this is all common knowledge.

You wanna talk about what right and true. How do know what is right in true, are you the "Alpha and the Omega". So what is right and true, science, religion, history, or simply your snorlax way of thinking. Cause all of those, not including your way of thinking, has proven themselves wrong time and time again.They are just pawns in everyday live, economics, and makes us drones.

At which point did I ever say that I was into all this hysteria. Oh but I must be cause I made a thread. Any neanderthal would point out, that no it is not. Although it did say " it's cool I get to see a comet, whether it has an affect on us or not, which is pretty self explanatory, no hysteria. I said keep an open mind, oh I am witch, cause of my way of thinking, burn me what the stake, Whatever. Last time I checked interesting did not mean hysteria We get to see an object from the farthest depths of our solar system, sorry but that's kinda cool, I haven't seen any that I can remember.

As for gravity how can I sum that one up, oh yes...

Watts: Bear!
Bear: Yes?
Watts: Do we have a problem?
Bear: No.
Watts: 'Cause I'm trying to describe to you how these DATs keep your ass on the ground, so that if I were to kick you in the balls, and you don't know how to work them, what happens to you?
Bear: I float away.
Watts: Yeah.

Sums it up doesn't its!

edit on 20/8/2011 by andriod because: revised

edit on 20/8/2011 by andriod because: revised

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
So now its called Northwind? hmmmm
Nibiru, Northwind, a brown dwarf, Marduk, a spaceship, an extraterestrial asteroid sending out ham radio signals, an object containing substance that can mutate the DNA of negative blood types.

Is there anything I have missed?

Seriously, WHY WHY WHY will people not accept that it IS just a comet with a strange name?

st.

Well...

They HAD to focus on Comet Elenin...

...because Comet Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova was too hard to remember!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join