It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin (aka Northwind)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Not to sure if this is the proper places to post this, so if a mod or someone else point me in the right direction, thank you.

As I was on ATS last night, reading a few different post, a member said something about making a thread about Elenin. Now I am pretty sure that their have been many different threads about the coment that we call Elenin.

Here is a different take on the Comet Elenin A.K.A Northwind:

Comet Elenin is a brown dwarf known in ancient times as Northwind. Spoken of in Sumerian texts, Northwind was involved in the impact with Tiamat which resulted in the creation of Earth as we know her now. Earth is the upper half of Tiamat...the lower half is part of the Asteroid Belt.

Northwind is a brown dwarf whose orbit is the furthest out in the Nibiru solar system. It could be likened to Pluto. Being a brown dwarf star with a heavy magnetic core, Elenin/Northwind is capable of creating tectonic movement on planets it passes. The degree depends on its proximity.

Now some people will discredit them,other will not, it is all about what you take in and want to believe. It was interesting to see that they "The Council", had a different name for Elenin. Northwind well it is funny how a few week back I read a post about where if Northwind did hit Earth, Northwind would hit in the Northern Hemisphere, in and around the Bering Sea.

Here is a link to that post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I tried to look up Sumerian texts about Northwind, although the pages took too long to load, on my fossil of a laptop. I could not load any. If someone can that would be greatly appreciated.

Also from that site there was a message by Jelaia starr, believe her if you want, that is up to you. It was post on 06-20-2011.

Again take what you want from this:

It was a simple statement from the Nibiruans, "You just need to get through the end of September and then you will be beyond the worst of the earth changes. the reason, I was told is that Elenin (our name for one of Nibiru's small brown dwarf companions) will be the only major visit we receive...Nibiru will not be arriving before 2012.

Elenin will have completed its walkabout in our area of the solar system by that late September. At that point it will be on its way back out into deep space. Elenin though much smaller than Nibiru (4 times the size of Earth) still has a strong enough magnetic pull on Earth that it can create massive earthquakes (Japan) and cause volcanoes to spew (Iceland). Elenin's passing puts pressure on our sun causing massive solar flares that hit our atmosphere disturbing our weather patterns. Record heat, drought, floods, mega storms, and cluster tornodoes become the norm..for a while. So how did we manage to avoid a close encounter with Nibiru?

No sooner did the question then the Nibiruan's (answered---I think they were waiting for it. They said that we had shifted our timeline and thus shifted out of the timeline on which Nibiru's pull on our tectonic plates would have caused a pole shift. Unlike in certain past crossings, humanity has achieved a certain degree of emotional clearing and ascension this time around. I was told many years ago that in order to Earth's ascension to be considered successful, 70% of the population has to make a 1-dimensional shift.

That means shifting from 3D to 4D. That, I am told has been accomplished as a result of the discovery of quantum physics. Through this new science we have learned that we live in a multidimensional world, a 4D concept, and not just one dimensional world complete with one reality, a 3D concept. And, at least 70% of the population are aware of this.Don't you think it interesting that science took us away from the divind and now brings us back...and with a broader understanding?

Having shifted our timeline, we have now shifted away from the most devastating and catastrophic prophecies. There will be some earth changes but none as severe as a close passing of Nibiru. Here in the US, we may see more flooding of the Mississippi are a result of earthquakes along the New Madrid fault but it appears they will be minor rather than major. The US will not become two separate landmasses divided by an inland sea. California will not go into the ocean but part of her coastline may. Japan may still not survive and New Zealand, like California, will be smaller. There will not be a major pole shift; Elenin though powerful is not large enough to do that.

There will still be some food shortages but again, to a lesser degree. Many areas that were supposed to be severely affected will either not be affected at all, or not to the same degree. So all in all the news is good. Keep in mind that we are not out of the woods yet. You, me and everyone else on this planet still have work to do. We can further minimize Elenin's effect by doing our emotional clearing. That means we can further minimize earth changes by continuing clear out and release the old anger, bitterness, resentment and other emotional pain we still carry. This is integration of the Light and the Dark...within us. Quantum science has proven that we create our reality from within so if we are at peace within ourselves because we will see a peaceful reality. We can continue altering our reality so that Elenin's outbound passing occurs and then it moves on. Weather returns to normal and gentle rains replace violent storms. Yes, we just need to get through September...

September Eh!.....

edit on 17/8/2011 by andriod because: to clarify if this was the proper category to post in.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'll be having a great birthday then :O

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Proof is necessary - it is what seperates fantasy from reality.

If NASA is truly hiding information, we will know in time.

As for channeled information - this falls into the realm of fantasy.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
These fearmongers really need to get their stories straight. If "Northwind" is the brown dwarf then what is Nibiru? The way they make it sound is that "Northwind" is orbiting Nibiru. So we have a brown dwarf orbiting another star, orbiting a yellow dwarf. I'm sorry but that is not how physics works.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
~Start an Elenin Forums catergory~
edit on 17-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey,

Interesting post, I started one yesterday about how Elenin had just passed another asteroid, ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and didn't affect it in any way, meaning it doesn't have any kind of strong gravty field to do anything significant to earth in September.

Source: spaceobs.org...

I just cannot see what makes this comet so special that it can influence Earth from such massive distances, yet not affect an asteroid "only" 250k away. Surely a Brown Dwarf would be flinging asteroids all over the system if it was paying a visit?

But this is just my opinion. Someone will certainly disagree!

CC

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So now its called Northwind? hmmmm
Nibiru, Northwind, a brown dwarf, Marduk, a spaceship, an extraterestrial asteroid sending out ham radio signals, an object containing substance that can mutate the DNA of negative blood types.

Is there anything I have missed?

Seriously, WHY WHY WHY will people not accept that it IS just a comet with a strange name?

st.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is why I said take want you want from it. We have all read a lot of post, articles, visit sites, and so on. It is in what you want to believe. For the ones that thing that anything is possible and that anything could happen, it's merely just a way to communicate on a different level, and say what we want to say.

Cause when you think out side the box, if it didn't happen to this place or that place, doesn't mean that it is impossible that it cannot happen somewhere else. Always be open to the idea that anything is possible, throw out practical science, natural law's, etc.

It's just cool that I will be able to see a Comet, whether it has affect on us or not. Also that history had different names for what they believed it was or is.

But we always look up for a reason, why, because perhaps we have always known that somewhere out there, is the truth of where we came from. We have depicted them for 1000's of years. How did our ancients travel to us before, or why did this comet do damage to our planet before, or did it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

They could be one of the same thing, who knows, cause we surely don't, all we know it is there and it makes us talk.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyCloud
Hey,

Interesting post, I started one yesterday about how Elenin had just passed another asteroid, ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and didn't affect it in any way, meaning it doesn't have any kind of strong gravty field to do anything significant to earth in September.

Source: spaceobs.org...

I just cannot see what makes this comet so special that it can influence Earth from such massive distances, yet not affect an asteroid "only" 250k away. Surely a Brown Dwarf would be flinging asteroids all over the system if it was paying a visit?

1999 RQ176 would have been ejected from the solar system if Elenin were a brown dwarf. That's why I also specifically observed it, to put this silliness to bed. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to help, even though it actually does rule out ANY chance that C/2010 X1 is a brown dwarf (which I can hardly say with a straight face to begin with for a multitude of other reasons). I've learned that the people promoting the brown dwarf claims don't actually understand what a brown dwarf is or what it does, they've embued the term with their own magical meaning and are quite immune to facts and evidence that rule out the brown dwarf claim.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
~Start an Elenin Forums catergory~
edit on 17-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

I read that thread too. It did say "Forum" not 'thread." Lord knows there are enough threads to justify a forum.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Yes, I think you missed the one about Elenin being a time capsule sent to us by future humans, or something like that. And the UFO or two hiding in its tail. Not that it's of any importance at all!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Always nice to have another name - Northwind. The one good thing that comes from all of these names is that people are looking back into the distant past in order to look forward and predict and that can only be a good thing. That's the reason many myths and legends were preserved for thousands of years a lot of times in oral tradition alone. They were preserved because they were records of important events that would come again in cycles almost beyond human memory but not quite. I would have called it Southwind but maybe there was a pole shift in the past.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The fact that Elenin or any other object in our solar system is not a brown dwarf kind of renders the whole argument invalid.
Like you said take what you want from it but it wont make it any more real.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oh good we shifted from an earth shattering event to typical seasonal weather patterns.

Anything to avoid taking responsibility for making up doomsday stories.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

The whole argument is not invalid at all. The argument is that no matter how you look at it, whether or not Elenin is a dwarf star or planet, flat, carrying the zombie virus, or whatever else they have said about Elenin. We know its there, however the outcome, we don't, some say nothing will happen, other are building bunkers.

It's the individual person, that make Elenin what they want it to be!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

There is a lot of outside influences, that change weather patterns, PB oil spill, solar flares, a comet perhaps, and pollution. Some of these if not all could potentially, have a really Earth shattering effect.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

Let me first start by saying I am not disputing your claims, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment.

BP Oil Spill, sure to an extent. Although it seems to be a major event (on the human lifetime timescale), it really was a minor hiccup on a global scale. An EQ could have caused the same effects, releasing oil.

Solar flares really only effect modern human life (current technology), not the earth as an enclosed biosphere. Solar flares and CMEs disrupt radio waves, the electric grid, telecommunications, etc... nothing supporting geological processes at this point. ETA: maybe if this were coupled with a severe drop in geomagnetic activity, but the timing would have to be impeccable.

If a comet were to strike the earth then sure, ill give you that one. But keep in mind the earth is a mere 'grain of sand' on the galactic 'beach'. I hope my use of quotes adequately conveyed the metaphor. It is quite unlikely that a comet will strike within a human lifetime, or even a 'civilization period' of a few thousand years (or a few ten thousand years). We are merely too small a target for frequent impacts.

I saved pollution for last on purpose, it is an iffy subject with me. I find it arrogant and self centered to think that humans could have a significant impact on the earth, as in pollution, over the period of only 100-150 years. 100-150 years is a mere blink of the eye on the global timescale. Only a few hundred years ago, we believed earth was the center of the universe, and everything revolved around us. Heliocentric, Egocentric whatever you want to call it.
Then again the earth has never before seen nearly 7 billion people who are so aggressive, so efficient at mining and using resources, so greedy, etc... (according to current accepted history anyways, which I am seriously beginning to question). It could be entirely possible that the earth is experiencing something it has never experienced before.
But then again(again), the entirety of human impact cant come close to the cataclysms that are recorded in earths history (65 million years ago, extinction of dinosaurs, again standard modern theory). If an event like that didnt catastrophically alter life on earth, then how can humans (in our 100-150 years industrialized nations) CO2 output threaten the earth to the extent that our politicians and certain scientists would lead us to believe?

Thank you for allowing me to play devils advocate for a moment. I would like to finish by saying that nothing I said means we should take advantage of 'mother earth', or push her buttons to see what we can get away with. Eventually she will get fed up with our behavior and give us a spanking. She is our provider after all, an we need to respect those that provide for us.
edit on 17-8-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: to delete ETA, it brought nothing to the table. Sorry OP

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator
reply to post by andriod

Thank you for allowing me to play devils advocate for a moment. I would like to finish by saying that nothing I said means we should take advantage of 'mother earth', or push her buttons to see what we can get away with. Eventually she will get fed up with our behavior and give us a spanking. She is our provider after all, an we need to respect those that provide for us.

Pollution, was there for the mere aspect, I knew someone would have something to say about it. Yes I do agree with you to some extend. Climate Change is inevitable, it has happen before(Ice Age), it will happen again, when, we don't know. Yes as our gov't leaders say were in it now, well slow down there, we might be at the starting point of Climate Change.

Humor me on this one. We mankind, have made some imprint to Climate Change, due to all the Factories, Cars, Boats, Airplanes, the list can go on and on. Even if it's a 10th of the it, there is still an impact, just a very small one.

Yes she will as you put it Spank us, when she has had enough.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by andriod

No, it's completely invalid. There is no Brown Dwarf as you linked to.
Again, like you said make of it what you will but there is only one outcome from this and whether you choose to believe it or not we know exactly what it is and what is going to happen. Any variation from that does not mean people are open minded or awake or any other catch phrase you like, it means they are either mentally ill,not intelligent enough to think for themselves and when they do all they come up with is ridiculous crap like this or they are trolls, charlatans and the like.

So really make of it what you will but it wont change a thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join