First let me address the feelings I have when I hear the most Honorable Man in Politics.. I feel sadness, tears well up everytime I hear the man
speak. It breaks my heart that anyone would attack him. The Utter Refreshing feeling I get when I hear hum speak. The True Hope I have when i hear
him, America Is Not dead YET..And this man has revived the comatose populace (some anyway)..
Now, to my topic...
1. Who should The Man choose as his running mate?
2. Could you please provide us a little info on said selection?
3. Who would you Like it to be/ And who do you Think it will be?
4. Who should it Not be?
5. anyone unknown that might come 'outta nowhere'
6. Who are 'wolves in sheeps clothing' aka NWO/Bilderber/Rothschild/etc. agents and/or possible 'turncoats'
7. Any other thoughts, suggestions, enlightening choices ?
And neighbors, feel free to add to this, hijack it (if thought provoking and Constructive)
My Goal is to gain knowledge about 'who's out there" as of right now i'm undecided..but here are my preliminary choices going off of who I
know/like as of now
1. Mike Gravel--dude is awesome, honest, and please watch the last presidential debates for more on him..
2. Dennis Kucinich -- seems better than most congressmen
3. Ralph Nader -- don't know fully, but 'sounds good' or am I uninformed?
4 Bernie Sanders -- I would like dirt on this one, sounds too good..
5. Jesse Ventura -- appears beyond bribery risks (lobbyists)
6. Im sure there are perhaps much better people that Im just ignorant to..
P.S. Mods please if this has been generated elsewhere in the last few months then by all means..........