It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

I guess I do. Since I don't believe in Jesus but accept G-d and his words. I don't hate Christians just disagree with their views.

link   
A good way to experience heaven would be to just open your third eye

cheers!

link   

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
[SNIP]

I copied and pasted the link and it doesn't work. I didn't steal anything stop trying to start a flame war.
edit on 17-8-2011 by dbates because: Removed quoted text

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'""

luke 19:27

What a horrible thing to say as a servant of god

bad role model

jesus can keep his kingdom i don't want part of it

hes mean

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
reply to post by David291

I guess I do. Since I don't believe in Jesus but accept G-d and his words. I don't hate Christians just disagree with their views.

I consider myself a Christian but I disagree with many views of many sects of Christianity. I consider myself non-denominational and I go to church for the reason it is there, to worship and give praise and thanks. I don't attend church because I believe everything the church believes in.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'""

luke 19:27

What a horrible thing to say as a servant of god

bad role model

jesus can keep his kingdom i don't want part of it

hes mean

Are we absolutely sure that is exactly what Jesus said? or could it be one persons interpretation of what he said?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I understand what you're saying. There are all kind of Christians today. It seems everyone is different but still believes in the same faith.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How is this whole thread not religious trolling?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stovokor

I have no idea ...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
News flash: When people take the bible word for word or take it literaly that is when problems arise.
Take the holy book for what its meant for. Structure, ethics, how to be a better parent, sibling, person!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by SigilOfLux

What if the gospel goes against our faith? I'm Jewish and I believe strongly in HaShem and the Torah. As well keeping the laws. Everything in the gospel goes against my beliefs.

Christ came to the House of Israel. "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." -Matthew 15:24 and "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." -Romans 1:16 He fulfilled the law "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil." -Matthew 5:17 Jesus was a Jew who first came to the Children of Israel and then to the Gentile.

People can hate and reject Christ all they want but on the Day of Judgment "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth" -Philippians 2:10

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

They all believe in Christ. Hence Christianity. The views differ from sect to sect and even church to church.
I read the bible to seek guidance on how to become a better man, father and son. And a better person. Like I stated earlier, The book of Mathew changed my life
. Now I don't believe everything in it, that's not the point.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
Jesus is the only way to Heaven

So... a man that we have no empirical evidence of ever existing is the only way to a place we have no empirical evidence exists?

Cool!

IRM

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What if the gospel goes against our faith? I'm Jewish and I believe strongly in HaShem and the Torah. As well keeping the laws. Everything in the gospel goes against my beliefs.

Christ came to the House of Israel. "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." -Matthew 15:24 and "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." -Romans 1:16 He fulfilled the law "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil." -Matthew 5:17 Jesus was a Jew who first came to the Children of Israel and then to the Gentile.

People can hate and reject Christ all they want but on the Day of Judgment "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth" -Philippians 2:10

"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel". Doesn't that kind of back up what I stated as my beliefs in my first reply, page 1 ?
edit on 17-8-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well these are your views. But I have gone over this numerous times in the past. It doesn't matter if it is Jesus or Muhammad. I believe in G-d and His word. That is all! I do not hate Christians, Muslims, or anyone else. We have different views.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
[SNIP]

And a mod will remove your post in 3...2...1...

edit on 17-8-2011 by dbates because: Removed quoted text

link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

That is impossible my friend. They might end up seeing all the suffering that is allowed to go on freely by their beloved God

and before someone asks"what do I do" I do charity work often. A hell of a lot more than they've ever done for us.

IMHO
edit on 17/8/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by kimish

"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel". Doesn't that kind of back up what I stated as my beliefs in my first post, page 1 ?

No, read The Epistle to the Hebrews in the New Testament. Link it covers the topic from a Jewish perspective. It was written by Paul who was a Jewish convert.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join