It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am very skeptical of Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Let's start with SirMike's Newsletter Link which talks about Ron Paul supportors from the 80's and 90's

Eric Dondero, Paul's estranged former volunteer and personal aide, worked for Paul on and off between 1987 and 2004 (back when he was named "Eric Rittberg"), and since the Iraq war has become one of the congressman's most vociferous and notorious critics. By Dondero's account, Paul's inner circle learned between his congressional stints that "the wilder they got, the more bombastic they got with it, the more the checks came in. You think the newsletters were bad? The fundraising letters were just insane from that period." Cato Institute President Ed Crane told reason he recalls a conversation from some time in the late 1980s in which Paul claimed that his best source of congressional campaign donations was the mailing list for The Spotlight, the conspiracy-mongering, anti-Semitic tabloid run by the Holocaust denier Willis Carto until it folded in 2001.

The most detailed description of the strategy came in an essay Rothbard wrote for the January 1992 Rothbard-Rockwell Report, titled "Right-Wing Populism: A Strategy for the Paleo Movement." Lamenting that mainstream intellectuals and opinion leaders were too invested in the status quo to be brought around to a libertarian view, Rothbard pointed to David Duke and Joseph McCarthy as models for an "Outreach to the Rednecks," which would fashion a broad libertarian/paleoconservative coalition by targeting the disaffected working and middle classes. (Duke, a former Klansman, was discussed in strikingly similar terms in a 1990 Ron Paul Political Report.) These groups could be mobilized to oppose an expansive state, Rothbard posited, by exposing an "unholy alliance of 'corporate liberal' Big Business and media elites, who, through big government, have privileged and caused to rise up a parasitic Underclass, who, among them all, are looting and oppressing the bulk of the middle and working classes in America."

People need to look at his Actions....Actions speak louder than words....and the people he surrounds himself with are the ones that scare and concern me.

Obama's handlers maybe dangerous but I think of them more as a scary joke. And I knew his supporters would crumble...No true support. Obama supporters were played and only cared about getting a black man elected and as well as sticking it to BUSH....lol

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Image of the Day: Bill Mahr eyes the Freemason Handshake of Master Mason Ron Paul. Even the opposition is controlled by the Brotherhood of Lucifer.

Go here for more info....

www.fatimamovement.com

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Image of the Day: Bill Mahr eyes the Freemason Handshake of Master Mason Ron Paul. Even the opposition is controlled by the Brotherhood of Lucifer.

www.fatimamovement.com

Has anyone else seen this?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Relax, Ron Paul is the Other white meat.

People can't get enough of him.

TPTB arent worried, Paul is old, even if he somehow makes it all the way, his VP will prove to be far more important than him.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by kozmo
They'll do their level best to prevent it. And if they fail... they'll rely on their final solution to the problem.

Assuming that he is legitimate, though, can they really afford to shoot him? How many more times can the public witness the assassination of a President with a marginal degree of integrity, before they lose faith in the system entirely?

my answer to that is that it's perpetual, most americans will believe the official story no matter what, there will be a few people like us that will catch it and it will be just like the 9/11 issue..they know that they can keep conning us in the same exact way everytime..nothing will come of it but a bunch of us sitting on a website talking about it....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

I apologize You need to go to: www.fatimamovement.com...

How painful would it be to spend an eternity in Hell because you were so busy in life with secular bull# that you didn’t even know the answer to a most basic question. Well, that is the goal of the Devil and his Freemasonic legions of hell, to change the keys of heaven by altering the rites, the liturgy, the prayers, and promoting the Bible so that the world gets the answer wrong and condemns itself through its own pride and ignorance. And that is where we find ourselves today.

The goal of this website:

The goal of this work is to expose why most in the Church hierarchy today teach these lies by exposing the sources of those lies. This Judeo-Masonic Sect which calls itself the Catholic Church is actually the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet. It will give the reader the tools to confront the ‘clergy’ about four main lies, specifically,

I find extremely interesting. When I acknowledge fear it no longer can scare me.

edit on 20-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
so you're worried because Ron Paul may be a plant to make the establishment look bad? That's quite a stretch and even if it were true he is still educating the masses. Most establishment types try to brainwash the establishment. "Judge a tree by its fruit" Ron Paul has never done anything even remotely criminal, let alone being an open criminal like previous presidents. I think Ron Paul is the real deal, the real maverick.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Beware the scribes. Triangulation is a tactic of theirs: just because one side in a battle is bad does not mean the other side is good. For example, study the Masonic Democrats vs. the Masonic G.O.P. Most can't handle that they are working together at the will of bankers to create chaos, then a new order. Then, study the answer given to us by Freemasonry, Ron Paul. Remember, this is the devil guiding this destruction, there are many traps. "Order out of Chaos" is their motto and Masonry is quite good at it.

Can be found here: www.fatimamovement.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
so you're worried because Ron Paul may be a plant to make the establishment look bad? That's quite a stretch and even if it were true he is still educating the masses. Most establishment types try to brainwash the establishment. "Judge a tree by its fruit" Ron Paul has never done anything even remotely criminal, let alone being an open criminal like previous presidents. I think Ron Paul is the real deal, the real maverick.

protocols

Who will ever suspect then that all these peoples were stage-managed by us according to a political plan which no one has so much as guessed at in the course of many centuries?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join