It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons: New Disease Reaching Pandemic Status

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Because of the title....I wanted to know why it was reaching Pandemic status. They started investigating in 2006 and it's 2011. 5 years??? to get a result back. I would like to know when the Pandemic started??? That's why the title caught my eye. What makes the disease new???? the results???? I have questions and issues...I'm sorry if I'm overwhelming you....I promise no more coffee for me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think those trying to scare the sheeple into think deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals are going to kill us are also hoping the sheeple don't know what a pandemic is and will simply panic and believe whatever they are told

For starters, since when did morgellon become infectious?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here's an update on the cause of Morgellons, seems most of the sufferers own pets and all the little parasites that come with them. Take proper care of your pets people, get them wormed and treated for fleas.

articles.sun-sentinel.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Because of the title....I wanted to know why it was reaching Pandemic status. They started investigating in 2006 and it's 2011. 5 years??? to get a result back. I would like to know when the Pandemic started??? That's why the title caught my eye. What makes the disease new???? the results???? I have questions and issues...I'm sorry if I'm overwhelming you....I promise no more coffee for me.

No you're not overwhelming me at all. In fact, those were my original questions as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Originally posted by Watts
The lack of legal weed is killing us slowly.

ATS is NOT weed friendly. Your post will be removed in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Good luck; I wish things weren't this way here, but sadly enough - they definitely are.

And... because you and I have quoted it, ours may be as well.

ATS supposedly denies ignorance, but on this they certainly continue to keep the ignorance alive. Hypocritical in my opinion.

About Morgellons, I don't know much about it at all. Last I heard it was like any other disease that Dr.s don't understand and it was regarded as only a mental illness. Unless new information has come about that I haven't heard of. Off to do some googling in regards to this.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
From your link I got....

The results of a 2007 study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that 14 percent of Americans — more than 1 out of 10 — are infected with Toxocara, or internal roundworms, contracted from dogs and cats and transmitted by infected feces. Most of those infected with Toxocara are asymptomatic, but CDC officials warn that "this infectious agent is capable of causing blindness and other serious systemic illness, which makes it a public health issue."
reply to post by seentoomuch

&

Animals do not typically pass on diseases to humans. But when it comes to parasites, they can become a virulent "intermediate host," Uppal said. With parasites living and breeding in warm weather climates like Florida, and thriving in nearby bodies of water, the environment becomes a toxic soup ripe for the transfer. Pets pick up the parasites outdoors, then spread parasitic illnesses through dropped feces that pet owners either step in or somehow get on their skin.

But I was unable to find out how the Dr. in FL was treating her patients that were suffering from this.

From the OP's link I got...

The term zoonotic refers to any disease that is able to jump the divide from animals to people. Microbes created for bioterrorism are zoonotic. There are many known zoonotic diseases, such as Lyme disease and malaria. Vectors are the transmitters of disease-causing organisms that carry the pathogens from one host to another. By common usage, vectors are considered to be invertebrate animals, usually arthropods. Technically, vertebrates can also act as vectors, including foxes, raccoons, and skunks, which can all transmit disease to humans through a bite. Mosquitoes and ticks are the most notable disease vectors, although mites and gnats may also carry disease. Enteric diseases are bacterial and viral infections of the gastrointestinal tract that account for an under appreciated burden of morbidity and mortality domestically and abroad.

The word that sticks out to me is BIOTERRIORISM!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
... And if chemtrails are the cause of this wouldn't the PTB or the people spreading this via chemtrails also be susceptible to the ailment of discussion?

Just a thought for all the chemtrail theorists.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Oh TPTB they have an antidote....they are 25 years ahead of us in technology so you read on the net.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

ALL those people have an atidote for their cousins, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles not to mention close friends regarded as family? That could number in the hundreds of thousands. It is possible but than again anything is possible. I think it is highly unlikely though. Thats just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Bio-terrorism or warmer, longer summers which would extend the life cycle and allow time for mutations of parasites in the soil? As for treatment the Dr. is using antibiotics and anti-parasitics with fair success.

I'm not saying it's not bio-terrorism, but that it is hard to prove, we should focus on pinning it down with an effective treatment. I would bet that the Dr.'s patients that were cured within 2 weeks were straight up parasite cases. The ones that took 2 years were probably suffering from mutated parasites, as were the ones who even after 2 years only get some relief with treatment. But, relief at the very least is a beginning and shows us the type of treatments sufferers should pursue, and also, let's all pray that better anti-parasite treatments are discovered soon so that all can be cured.

So bio terror or mutations due to climate change? I'm on the fence and more concerned with treatment methods as that would make the question moot.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

People with the disease experience neurological damage that manifests as difficulty concentrating, inability to process and use language effectively, and generalized brain fog.

Now I know what's wrong with my husband.and.I thought he was just road drunk from driving too much and not getting enough rest. Or that he had a stroke and didn't know it....Please forgive me...for people with this condition it's no joking matter.

For all the healthy at the moment people.... Enjoy it while you can...who knows what could be in store for you just around the corner.

Oh me bad...Are there still Healthy people out there that know that there healthy???...Insurance companies are doing biometric testing now of days to determine how healthy you are and this will help them decide what your preminum is going to be or something like that.
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: I hope this helps...Ibndhr
believe me I have empathy for people suffering from this very real disease.From what I know of Morgellons these people suffer considerably,and there linking it to gmo's which really isn't surprising at all,and that's what really angers me.How can they mess with our food supply and not expect a bad out come?It doesn't take a scientist to figure that out.
Now to my point,is anyone really healthy these days?I thought I was,I thought my children were until I became aware of all of the poisons in our food ,water and air.Unless you live in a bubble I think there are very few that can say for sure they are healthy....I think it's a matter of time for all of us.Just think,are the current diseases most people get in old age really "just getting old?"I don't I think it is, it's what has been ingrained and conditioned into us that it's normal to get old,diseased, and you die...unbelievably sad situation.
I don't believe for one minute that it's coming from animals.I believe it's a cover for what is really causing it.
edit on 17-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry, but no-one has answered my question: how can this be a pandemic?

Since when has morgellons been infectious?

And shoud I refuse to allow Americans into my shop, just in case?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
For starters, since when did morgellon become infectious?

For a better start when did it even exist?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
If on July 18th they indicated it as reaching pandemic status, why hasn't there been anything on it since then? Or maybe there has and I missed it?

who is the "they" that indicate it as reaching pandemic status? sources? links?

of course in the nutball-hyperchondriac-worry-about-everything doom and gloom community on the internet there is ZERO comparison of 'morgellons syndrome' to 'kundaini syndrome'. there is zero comparison to 'shaumbra' or 'ascension syndrome' ... meanwhile their symptoms are all exactly the same.

a lady in 2001 termed what she thought was going on with her kid... as 'morgellons' .. this is NOT a clinical official name. this is a folk name labelled by ONE woman who has written ZERO peer reviewed studies on the matter.
it's just word of mouth label for a specific set of symptoms.

however, a John Martin MD ... HAS written peer reviewed studies on the "fibers" naming them "alternative energy pigments" do some research and you'll find all your answers.

check this out.... this is a video using actual photos that people going through this have taken with microscope-USB cameras.. .of the artifacts emerging from their bodies....
put to the narrarative of "bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak..

this is a preview for a movie in the works comparing these two "interpretations" of the process of spontaneous human evolution.... the "disease" interpretation ... and the "ascension" interpretation...

enjoy. and educate yourself.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo new age bs to hide black ops hive mind experiments going on.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo new age bs to hide black ops hive mind experiments going on.

so ... telepathy would be a bad thing... being able to be of one mind .. (the reality).. perceiving conciousness PAST dualism... is a bad thing? "hive mind" is entirely negative?

all black ops are 100% negative and nefarious?

sounds like an ignorant conclusion to me.

mankind's destiny is to become more divine-like .. and that cannot happen while experiencing life through the limits of our current type of wet-suit (bodies) ....

evolution .. the shift.. the change.. has to be activated... and that's IMO (and mannnny others) .. is what is occurring.

open your mind up.. the "new agers" do not have a monopoly on these concepts.

percieve it through paranoia and pessimism or ... understand that it has many facets.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You're on crack or something.

Don't put words into my mouth, fool!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My mother suffered from Morgellons disease and it was so deeply rooted they didn't really know how to treat it.. the filaments that were visible were small fibers that were colorful and actually flame resistant .. but these filaments went deep into the skin and seemed to connect to nerve tissue.. the only way to remove them from the surface that they tried was freezing them off and strangely enough after that, they all cleared away.. there's no trace now, not even inside her body.. this was several years back.. now we're in 2011, still no trace.

There's been no other such cases in my family or around here..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

You're on crack or something.

Don't put words into my mouth, fool!

come now... that's not proper behavior for this forum...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join