Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Morgellons: New Disease Reaching Pandemic Status

page: 1
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I know there have been other threads on this but I am not sure if this particular one was posted or not.

If it was, so sorry, please disregard.

I thought it was worth putting out here.

If on July 18th they indicated it as reaching pandemic status, why hasn't there been anything on it since then? Or maybe there has and I missed it?

But I didn't think this was a "new" disease.

www.myweathertech.com...

This is especially interesting and typical... Doc's have to come up with a diag within ten minutes of a visit, otherwise they can't put in a claim.


Morgellons also has a cognitive aspect. People with the disease experience neurological damage that manifests as difficulty concentrating, inability to process and use language effectively, and generalized brain fog. The presence of reduced cognitive ability has made it easier for doctors to dismiss Morgellons and send patients away with a diagnosis of delusional parasitosis, meaning they are imagining they are infected by parasites. After the typical eight minute visit, traditional doctors pull out their prescription pads and write these people prescriptions for antidepressants or antipsychotic medications.


Medicated America!




posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Has anyone figured out exactly what Morgellons is? I read something the other day and it stated that Morgellons may be a new type of fungi. Regardless, this condition is fascination and horrific in the same breath.

I wonder if a certain "extract" may help with this condition. The "oil" seems to have positive effects on many things.
edit on 17-8-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Chem-trails? The foods? Our water? Being the government has their dastardly fingers in on all aspects of life ones imagination could run rampant with possible causes...peace



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   


People with the disease experience neurological damage that manifests as difficulty concentrating, inability to process and use language effectively, and generalized brain fog.


Now I know what's wrong with my husband.and.I thought he was just road drunk from driving too much and not getting enough rest. Or that he had a stroke and didn't know it....Please forgive me...for people with this condition it's no joking matter.

For all the healthy at the moment people.... Enjoy it while you can...who knows what could be in store for you just around the corner.

Oh me bad...Are there still Healthy people out there that know that there healthy???...Insurance companies are doing biometric testing now of days to determine how healthy you are and this will help them decide what your preminum is going to be or something like that.
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: I hope this helps...Ibndhr



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
As far as I know it's still not recognized as a physical disorder. No list of symptoms or differential diagnosis that is generally accepted by the medical community. Just antipsychotic drugs.

I don't know anyone who suffers from this. It is interesting.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance for not using GOOGLE but Is their any particular group of peoples more susceptible to this condition? What I'm meaning is like the autism rates on U.S. military bases appear to be higher than anywhere else, as an example.

Some of the Morgellons threads here on ATS are interesting. On one scientist(?) showed that the morgellons fibers could not be burned. They also excreted a bright jelly type substance.

I think Morgellons is man made.
edit on 17-8-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The fact that people are suffering from this disease and doctors are saying many of them are delusional...(when in fact many are not) is very disturbing.

Here is a link to a Morgellons website that is full of information and pictures.

www.morgellonsexposed.com...



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Treatments for Morgellons:

www.quantumbalancing.com...

many other treatments available via google



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Forgive my ignorance for not using GOOGLE but Is their any particular group of peoples more susceptible to this condition? What I'm meaning is like the autism rates on U.S. military bases appear to be higher than anywhere else, as an example.

Some of the Morgellons threads here on ATS are interesting. On one scientist(?) showed that the morgellons fibers could not be burned. They also excreted a bright jelly type substance.

I think Morgellons is man made.
edit on 17-8-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)


You think it's man made? For what purpose?



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Now I know what's wrong with my husband.and.I thought he was just road drunk from driving too much and not getting enough rest. Or that he had a stroke and didn't know it....Please forgive me...for people with this condition it's no joking matter.

For all the healthy at the moment people.... Enjoy it while you can...who knows what could be in store for you just around the corner.

Oh me bad...Are there still Healthy people out there that know that there healthy???...Insurance companies are doing biometric testing now of days to determine how healthy you are and this will help them decide what your preminum is going to be or something like that.
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)


um..???
what you post has no relevance to the OP. Your family is having hard times I get it, but what yoru replying has no meaning to this thread.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ask and you shall receive....Ibndhr:


Google Video Link
Morgellons: Terrifying New Disease Reaching Pandemic Status

Okay I read the article but was unable to find why they are saying it is reaching pandemic status????

I find this video very interesting...The Ultimate CHEMTRUTH: Chemtrails, Morgellons Disease, and Global Depopulation.
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What creeps me out is that the bacterium they have found associated with this disease is similar to the stuff they use to inject foreign DNA into plants to create GMO foods.

What if people are getting this from the GMO foods they eat, or more disturbingly, if this is some type of experiment to try to manipulate human DNA?


Anonymous samples were provided to Professor Citovsky by the Morgellon’s Research Foundation to use in investigating the potential presence ofAgrobacterium Tumafaciensin biopsies from Morgellon’s patients. Control reactions included samples provided by healthy donors. Only Morgellons, not healthy subjects, tested positive for the bacterium in these studies.

Professor Citovsky issued a statement saying his observation does not imply thatAgrobacterium Tumafacienscauses Morgellons, or that Morgellons is indeed an infectious disease. However, he has called for further study to determine (1) statistical significance of data, (2) whether the bacterium is not only present extracellularly, but also causes genetic transformation of the infected tissues, and (3) whether infection of laboratory animals with the bacterium can recreate symptoms of Morgellons.

Agrobacteerium Tumafaciensis a soil bacterium. Symptoms of grown gall disease are caused by the insertion of a small segment of DNA into the plant cell, which is incorporated at a semi-random location into the plant genome. They are parasitic and detrimental to the plant.

DNA transmission capabilities ofAgrobacteriumhave been extensively exploited by biotechnologists as a means for inserting foreign genes into plants. They discovered the gene transfer mechanism betweenAgrobacteriumand plants, and developed methods to alterAgrobacteriuminto an efficient delivery system for gene engineering in plants. This is done by cloning the desired gene sequence into the transfer DNA (T-DNA) that will be inserted into the host DNA. Under laboratory conditions the T-DNA has also been transferred to human cells, demonstrating the diversity of insertion application. The mechanism through whichAgrobacteriuminserts materials into the host cell is very similar to mechanisms used by pathogens to insert materials (usually proteins) into human cells.

OP's article

If they are trying to manipulate human DNA, what type of changes do you think they are trying to bring about?



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Ask and you shall receive....Ibndhr:


Google Video Link
Morgellons: Terrifying New Disease Reaching Pandemic Status

Okay I read the article but was unable to find why they are saying it is reaching pandemic status????

I find this video very interesting...The Ultimate CHEMTRUTH: Chemtrails, Morgellons Disease, and Global Depopulation.
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)


The title of the article: Morgellons: Terrifying New Disease Reaching Pandemic Status
and within the first paragraph:

Morgellons is now reaching epidemic proportions in the U.S. and abroad.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl
 


Your reply is greatly appreciated...

That's just a statement no facts to back up the statement???



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem
 


Well, you do know the wealthy does'nt eat GMO and have their fresh produce flown in specially



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

What creeps me out is that the bacterium they have found associated with this disease is similar to the stuff they use to inject foreign DNA into plants to create GMO foods.

What if people are getting this from the GMO foods they eat, or more disturbingly, if this is some type of experiment to try to manipulate human DNA?


Anonymous samples were provided to Professor Citovsky by the Morgellon’s Research Foundation to use in investigating the potential presence ofAgrobacterium Tumafaciensin biopsies from Morgellon’s patients. Control reactions included samples provided by healthy donors. Only Morgellons, not healthy subjects, tested positive for the bacterium in these studies.

Professor Citovsky issued a statement saying his observation does not imply thatAgrobacterium Tumafacienscauses Morgellons, or that Morgellons is indeed an infectious disease. However, he has called for further study to determine (1) statistical significance of data, (2) whether the bacterium is not only present extracellularly, but also causes genetic transformation of the infected tissues, and (3) whether infection of laboratory animals with the bacterium can recreate symptoms of Morgellons.

Agrobacteerium Tumafaciensis a soil bacterium. Symptoms of grown gall disease are caused by the insertion of a small segment of DNA into the plant cell, which is incorporated at a semi-random location into the plant genome. They are parasitic and detrimental to the plant.

DNA transmission capabilities ofAgrobacteriumhave been extensively exploited by biotechnologists as a means for inserting foreign genes into plants. They discovered the gene transfer mechanism betweenAgrobacteriumand plants, and developed methods to alterAgrobacteriuminto an efficient delivery system for gene engineering in plants. This is done by cloning the desired gene sequence into the transfer DNA (T-DNA) that will be inserted into the host DNA. Under laboratory conditions the T-DNA has also been transferred to human cells, demonstrating the diversity of insertion application. The mechanism through whichAgrobacteriuminserts materials into the host cell is very similar to mechanisms used by pathogens to insert materials (usually proteins) into human cells.

OP's article

If they are trying to manipulate human DNA, what type of changes do you think they are trying to bring about?


Thanks for pointing this out, even more interesting.

Good question, the article mentioned that individuals are likely to withdraw from society. Maybe that's one change or goal, but why? Other than making people think they are crazy... I would think it has more to do with insurance companies and pharmaceuticals rather than the individual.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Skorpiogurl
 


Your reply is greatly appreciated...

That's just a statement no facts to back up the statement???


Ah, sorry I Mis-read your question.
It doesn't explain why in that particular article. Scare tactic maybe?
I'm sure we could find the stats somewhere...





new topics

top topics



 
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join