It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Teen 'Vampire' Bites Stranger, Says He 'Needed to Feed' (500yrs old Vampire)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Ben81

Reincarnation has never been proven......it may have been proven by some nobody on the internet, but its not a scientific fact so sorry....reincarnation is not real

Sorry to point out that not being a "proven scientific fact" does not mean that it is not real it simply makes it an unproven scientific fact.
edit on 17-8-2011 by whywhynot because: sp

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"He was begging us to restrain him because he didn't want to kill us," Galveston Officer Daniel Erickson told the Chronicle. "He said he needed to feed." Bensley also told police, "I'm a vampire and I've been alive for over 500 years," according to Erickson.

Huh? If he's a Vamp then no mortal man is going to be able to restrain him. Especially weird, he asked to be restrained so he wouldn't kill them, which tells me he thinks he's strong enough to kill them in his boxer shorts but he also believe they can restrain him

This kid is all types of mess up in the head. I say bring him out into the light and see if he suffers the True Death

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Nobody is stating the obvious. If he is a vampire,
, Where the heck are his fangs?

Really. He looks guilty as sin in that pic.
. I need to say this world is OUTTA ORBIT. Must not be getting enough oxygen or something
edit on 17-8-2011 by dgtempe because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join