It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What! Happened To Fedor Emelianenko?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
reply to post by blocula

I watched your video and i remember that match!
he WAS great

but nowadays he seems to me without motive to go on.

on other hand; i'm convinced that so much crap people talk about him nowadays goes on his nerves and I can't wait to see the moment he goes back in training like he used to do. and to shut up Dana White's mouth. God forgive me but i really hate that pompose, ignorant, egoistic ex half-aerobics instructor

Killer will be back.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Dinamo because: (no reason given)
and look at how idolized the highly overated randy couture is, with a nothing to be proud of record of ,19 wins-11 loses.. 4 or 5 years ago fedor would have annihilated this guy...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It just seems like he reached his peak and then burned out. It seems to happen to a lot of fighters they are top of their game but it only takes one loss. One good knockout punch that makes them become gunshy in their next fights so they dont go at their opponets quite as hard as they used to for fear that they will be knocked out agian. In their conservative fighting their opponet picks up the pace and works to exploit that weakness. Eventually they drop their hands or allow that one opening for what ever reason and it's lights out agian. I mean look at Chuck Liddell he was the face of the UFC rattlein off like 7 wins straight. It only took Rampage one shot to knock him out. in his next fight he came out and didnt trade as much or attack with the same fury as before and it cost him another loss. Other times guys just loose the heart or the desire to compete so they dont fight at that same level that they previously have? take Dan Hardy for instance. He lost 4 in a row the UFC is willing to give him another shot but he said he has to take the time to refocus. So it could just be that seeing as how Fedor has been so dominant over the years he may have gotten bored with the whole fight game and hasnt been taking his training as hard ot as seriously.
edit on 14/9/2011 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
hi JROCK2527,how are you? and thanx for your excellent observations about mma fighters,i think that your right.

<< 1   >>

join