It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cloud Shoots Singapore

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We need to keep updated on Meteorological phenomena that seem unusual or out of place in general. Also remember that mainstream science will attempt to find a scientific explanation for every single type of phenomenon, even when they are short of evidence. Things like evolution and man-made global warming are still highly speculative yet there are so called "experts" on the subjects. Climate change does look to be happening, simply evidenced by the melting of the polar ice caps, but it could just be because of the intensified solar cycle and all of these changes could be cyclical. Now, that doesn't mean we shouldn't stop polluting yes, because we definitely should or at least slow down our emissions globally, but there should be a method of doing it without a carbon tax that will just help out the private federal reserve and her allied banks and the Feds. Perhaps we could make a move towards getting the 4000+ energy patents declassified from the Feds and the USPTO. Pretty much criminal what they have done to us.
edit on 18-8-2011 by smarterthanyou because: typos

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am a new member in ATS but i have researched a lot of information about HAARP, cloud weird phenomena, about the New World Order and about Freemasons And i think all of them are really connected to each others like the NWO members are masons and they control HAARP and most famous men in the world are masons too i really want to research and to know more it is just a bit interesting .
I have many questions on my mind "what if HAARP really do this strange phenomena and does it really make earthquakes and control the weather and what NWO are seeking for what they want and many more ...............

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi,

As a retired weather forecaster, late of the UK Meteorological Office - I have a theory about this....

I'll say now that I have not seen this phenomena and know of no reports of it - but there are clues to it's origin.

First off I see it as a genuine meteorological phenomena.

The videos show sunlight at a low angle shining over Cumulonimbus cloud as it approaches it's mature phase - before an anvil properly develops. At this stage there will still be airflow over the cloud top. Imagine a fist punching up the atmosphere through existing wind flows before it hits the tropopause ( level separating weather from the Stratosphere ). This will have the effect of squeezing and lifting the air over the cloud top, and, depending on the moisture content of the air flowing over the cloud top - this lifting effect will bring the air close to it's condensation point. When it reaches it, a type of wave cloud will form ( Pileus - as already mentioned ). Now the cloud droplets will mostly be of ice and coupled with the low angle of attack of the sun will cause reflection/refraction of various types due to the changes in ice crystal shape and/or angle. The Pileus cloud may well be barely visible for this effect to take place and subtle changes in humidity could cause rapid " flash " type effects as it repeatedly forms/dissipates.

Just a theory

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

I've now uploaded a video of a similar phenomena in my coffee cup!

I've noticed a similar phenomena in my coffee cup and I thought that the physics behind these phenomenas might be similar. Make sure you watch it in full screen on the highest quality, then check the upper right area of the surface!

edit on 2011/8/18 by TrappedSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Pretty sure I solved this. It's water droplets caught in magnetic currents in the cloud. I suspected this in the first video, but it was missing the loop formation that would be associated with magnetic currents. In the second video you can clearly see a loop that whips back and forth, I suspect part of the loop is just hidden in the first video. The video of the coffee is obviously heat convection and a completely different process.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
In the second video it looks like the thick cloud ate off a chunk of the spread out one. If you compare the beginning to the end there is a noticeable piece missing right where it was happening. The OP video looks like it has a cloud blocking the view of this interaction with another cloud behind it and higher up.

I am still wondering about this and if anyone has noticed it...where there was alot of cloud behind the large one at the beginning of the video, it is all clear blue by the end in a large circular area around the phenomenon. It doesn't look like the wind just moved it under the cloud...it literally looks like the 'shoots' dissolved that portion of it.

I also posted about pileus clouds and the thing that gets me about this particular cloud is that it seems like its off to the side of the thunderhead and part of a larger, more spread out cloud next to it-instead of a cloud directly over it...idk seems strange to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This isn't a function of wind, there would be a residual disturbance that would be detectable.

This is ~either~ an electric static discharge super heating the air and causing the air spout,
(think lightning on an imperceptible but directed scale) or...YOU FO'S !!

It looks man made, intelligently manipulated....caused with purpose.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
._. errr.. you guys are all trying to pin=point this to natural phenomina or aleins... Did you ever think that what this dudes doing is easy to do in a basic computer video editor? It would take me a whopping 10 minutes to do a 3 minute vid, and i suck at video editing.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I do not know how to test video to show if it is phony or not, as a result I have to go by what I see and its not any obvious hallmarks of a cgi video that I can identify. Therefore I have to either hope someone with the proper expertise is ready to prove its false or assume its exactly what is being shown.

And really it doesn't matter either way to me, at best its a strange weather phenomenon-whoopty doo!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't want to say hoax but at 0:41 when the cloud "shoots out" there is sounds that sounds pretty close to the camera and not far off. It sounds like the camera moved or this was a manual alteration in the video. Just my opinion......

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
am i the only one to see 3 bright spot at the begin of the first video, and apparently 2 bright spots on the second windy one ?
they both seem to "hide" over the clouds.

can an abrupt change in the surrounding electromagnetic field make clouds move like this ?

I saw that right away......don't know what it is but definitely see the three lights. Cool video, wish someone could tell if it was fake or not so we could get that out of the way.

I saw weird lights in the sky once, posted on here about it, and I perk up everytime I see a thread about odd clouds. My son saw it with me so I know I am not crazy. I didn't have pics for my event so apparently it didn't happen
Anyway the movement here reminds me a little of the odd feeling I got when I saw my lights.......the behavior isn't the same but the unnatural feeling is the same. Now, I KNOW my lights weren't faked, I just don't know what they were.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

I am new but a long time lurker. I joined to respond to this post and thank you to the OP for posting this. The evidence in this video is in the beginning with the 3 lights above the clouds. I said this in an earlier post. All of the justification for natural cloud formations, sun spots, electrical discharge, sprites, filming through glass, water droplets, a hoax or meteorlogical explanations do not account for the three lights and the obvious manipulation of the clouds and light coming from the direction of the three lights.

I know that there are a few other videos of similar events but there is not one (that I saw) with the three light craft. Let's acknowledge the elephant in the room here. Why don't we focus on the three light anomaly. There are plenty of experts on this site who can help us out by analyzing the three light phenomenon and maybe not tell us that it is a digital or pixel problem.

Cheers and keep up the good work people.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Mr Abrigatti has changed 'part 2' to 'part 2 again'.
Yesterday he had a first video say 'part1' and another called 'part 2' both ran for 1.20, and were near identical, and he said that one was recorded after the other.
Today he has uploaded a 'part2 again' it now runs only .43 and the camera is oriented differently in part, and he has changed the text today to say that this 'part 2 again' is a run in to his original upload, which is 'part1'

www.youtube.com.../u

That is in contradiction to what he said yesterday.
All the clouds etc, (except those in the center that 'move'), are in the same formation most of the time, and he has at least 3.23 minutes of film, yet the clouds formations hardly change. He is playing with us, guys.

he is using either some Iphone app, or CGI app from Eon, (Vue 5-9) which is especially good at natural and cloud scenes, read the blurb,

vuenews.blogspot.com...

and watch a demo,
www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 18-8-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

Tnks for bringing these details to our attention. After I've watched this Vue presentation, I'm jaw-dropped:

Though, is still hard to say if Abrigatti's video is a CGI hoax. There's nothing, no element whatsoever which could denounce a CGI rendering job. The balcony is completely darkened, so that's impossible to verify possible computer generated textures. If programs like 3D Max, Maya or Vue can render such high-realistic motions, definitely the hoax situation can't be dismissed here.
edit on 8/18/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That is really strange! Did the movement/lights go on longer than you captured? I've never seen anything like it

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It's a glitch in the matrix!!!

Tbh I have no idea how that can be explained. It seems the footage is tampered with, but assuming your being completely honest on this one I'm going to hypothesis it is one of the following:
-A biological organism (terrestrial or non-terrestrial)
-Chemical reaction
-multidirectional gusts of wind
-UFO using cloak device is experiencing technical difficulties.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I can see why people are saying it's filmed through bending plastic but to me it looks like it's above the cloud and when I spotted the horse I lol!
Very intriguing video!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
stupid reaction from me

edit on 19-8-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulo
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I can see why people are saying it's filmed through bending plastic but to me it looks like it's above the cloud and when I spotted the horse I lol!
Very intriguing video!

I could agree if i didn't saw the second video, concerning the plastic sheet causing that effect.
The horse?? Aint that the cloud coming from the right head first?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StormMysticD
That is really strange! Did the movement/lights go on longer than you captured? I've never seen anything like it

If that is an question for me.? I have no idea, I've already stated that I did not shoot the footage.

Maybe message the uploader of the vid?
edit on 19-8-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have never seen anything like that in my life! That would totally freak me out if I saw it in person. I can understand why alot of people would think this kind of thing could be explainable. After reading a couple posts I thought that as well, but to hear that a weatherman could not explain it, now that gives us more to think about. Weird indeed.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join