It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cloud Shoots Singapore

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Find on page 6... I guess no one cares to consider: Thunderhead aka Cumulonimbus cloud

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Yes but 80% - 100% humidity is very common in some parts of the world, these sightings are not, If it was what you say it is, then wouldn't you expect it to be a common thing to see or on Youtube??? that alone is enough to throw that theory out the window IMO

The only sightings of this such thing i have seen is just these two videos, they are completely different to any other "cloud" video posted which i would agree is of that phenomena you are describing, they are natural occurrences, how exactly was you going to explain the shooting part with phasing anyway? because id love to hear it...

These two videos certainly appear to be under different forces at work, the cloud seems to be moving under a magnetic charge/field, because wind would not effect it in that way & there is nothing above to indicate it being a track of light in which case id question what light source/obstruction you thought was triggering it,, the cloud is physically moving & disappearing,

I guess it could be that both these videos are fake/hoaxes using the same technique/effect, but i don't see anybody proving this yet

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i think it is fake because if u would see that you would be in panic and excitement he is none of these he just keeps the camera straight

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXTROOPER
i think it is fake because if u would see that you would be in panic and excitement he is none of these he just keeps the camera straight

Why would you?

So you have based your opinion on you knowing how everybody on the planet reacts to a different situations? or have you based your opinion on you knowing how you would react in that situation?

if i'm going to be honest id sit back and watch/film it while holding my breath, and keep a steady hand, as not to miss anything or wobble the camera to much, then id save the excitement until i had it all on film, its called controlling your self, id imagine a soldier would act in the same manor while looking down the scope at an enemy, so i don't see how you could know or say how everybody would react, because not everybody would get in a panic about it

Besides can you not hear the kid jumping up and down in excitement in the 2nd video?, if i wasn't holding the cam i maybe i would be abit more vocal about the whole thing,
edit on 18-8-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Double Post

edit on 18-8-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hmm interesting.

I personally dont know what that is,but its probably some natrual event that just happens.

Im sure these have been explained before.Posters before me have suggested "sprites" or "jets".

They are probably right.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Psh, all we get are angry death clouds...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Mr Abrigatti has changed 'part 2' to 'part 2 again'.
Yesterday he had a first video say 'part1' and another called 'part 2' both ran for 1.20, and were near identical, and he said that one was recorded after the other.
Today he has uploaded a 'part2 again' it now runs only .43 and the camera is oriented differently in part, and he has changed the text today to say that this 'part 2 again' is a run in to his original upload, which is 'part1'

www.youtube.com.../u

That is in contradiction to what he said yesterday.
All the clouds etc, (except those in the center that 'move'), are in the same formation most of the time, and he has at least 3.23 minutes of film, yet the clouds formations hardly change. He is playing with us, guys.

he is using either some Iphone app, or CGI app from Eon, (Vue 5-9) which is especially good at natural and cloud scenes, read the blurb,

vuenews.blogspot.com...

and watch a demo,
www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 18-8-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks will have a little route through those links... this makes more sense to me

Because its 100% not Natural Phenomena,

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Fake. You can see its water on a sheet of glass. View at full res, full screen and watch just to the lower left of the main area of focus. You can see its a water drop. The sheet is very close to the camera. Ugh. Move along.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by qonone

Find on page 6... I guess no one cares to consider: Thunderhead aka Cumulonimbus cloud

fantastic image, I have very often seen such sunrays and I was always looking very long time to follow their behaviour and evolution !!!
but they are what they are, they do not have such rapid movements, rather very slow movement.
Here we see clearly that there must be something above the cloud that is reflecting the sunrays by its own behaviour/movement, like a mirror playing with the sunlight !!
something we cannot see, unidentified, is moving and reflect the sunrays, but it's too fast to be natural and I do not think they are lightning of some kind because would NOT be visible so long ....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"-douglas adams

in this particular case both computer or alien manipulation could be defined as fairies.

nice video though, very cool stuff!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

I was pool side in my apartment in Singapore, when I saw something weird in the skies. As I looked over head I saw some weird cloud shoots of light and puff as the clouds seemed to reform sporadically. I could see that a storm cloud was building, but the light and visual show was intriguing me. So I grabbed my iPhone and recorded this
Let me know what you think caused this, and what this type of thing is called! Thanks...

15 aug 2011

it looks to me like a cloud is passing by the sun and is blocking the reflection on the cloud in the for ground. when the cloud passes in the back ground the reflection reapers on the cloud in the for ground

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Very cool
. My monitor died for a couple of minutes while showing it to my roommate, it HAS to be something important, so important im not allowed to show it to Anyone . ok j/k, But very cool. I thought it was a cloaking ufo/gov't device, but hey, who am I

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Does anybody have the full HD footage ive downloaded from Youtube and its still not of good enough quality to be seeing any 3 clear lights or water droplet

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Looks like highly charged particle formation to me.

Positive and negative condensed particles playing tug-o-war.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Yeah my bad for that I was just trying to "stir the pot" I really have no idea what it is, but I'm leaning towards UFO. But you think if this were natural it would have been recorded and documented by now. Anyway, let's hope we get more footage sometime soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

So they are unsure what this is?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am starting to suspect this strange phenomena I mean people see strange clouds or colors before something bad happen like earthquakes I believe that this thing is connected to HAAPR I am sure it is the thing that is behind this .
I am really interested in this and i really want to know what is causing it haarp or something else

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darksmasher99

Someone provided an "official explanation" a page or two back, and attributed it to more recent solar activity and its effect on the upper troposphere lower stratosphere moisture, wind, etc. But really without a case study the scientists are just speculating, although their findings seem plausible we would need to study this a bit more to determine what really is going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join