It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cloud Shoots Singapore

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I've now watched both video's, and rewatched both about 3 times.

I believe its a powerful spotlight, that can change its focal points / points, and change the area in which it shines... Like how a laser machine can make pictures and change the area's. I believe the same is happening except with a powerful spotlight.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
am i the only one to see 3 bright spot at the begin of the first video, and apparently 2 bright spots on the second windy one ?
they both seem to "hide" over the clouds.

can an abrupt change in the surrounding electromagnetic field make clouds move like this ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Having two vids of the same phenomena is great, both identical id say,

One thing i noticed is they are of the same cloud types, i have no idea what could be occurring here, other than having a guess... very interesting videos

If tho's are objects cloaking they are rather large id say, and they appear to be disk shaped, from the first video we see something shoot of, that was very interesting, and id kind of makes me lean towards them being a craft of sorts cloaked,, i can't see it being some unknown upper atmospheric anomaly tho as i think its impossible for clouds to move like that under any circumstances let alone keeping shape and not touching the surrounding cloud formation, it seems as if some object is magnetizing the surrounding cloud/particles

This is certainly two of the most interesting videos i have seen in a long time S&F

can you put both videos in your OP please
edit on 18-8-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
am i the only one to see 3 bright spot at the begin of the first video, and apparently 2 bright spots on the second windy one ?
they both seem to "hide" over the clouds.

can an abrupt change in the surrounding electromagnetic field make clouds move like this ?

Can you make a screen shot perhaps i can't see them, this would make things VERY interesting

I going with a HUGE cloaked craft here, absolutely amazing video

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

I was pool side in my apartment in Singapore, when I saw something weird in the skies. As I looked over head I saw some weird cloud shoots of light and puff as the clouds seemed to reform sporadically. I could see that a storm cloud was building, but the light and visual show was intriguing me. So I grabbed my iPhone and recorded this
Let me know what you think caused this, and what this type of thing is called! Thanks...

15 aug 2011

Was this recorded in "real time" or was it recorded fast to make it look odd?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Faery34majick

This video aint shot by me in person. It was uploaded 3 days ago too youtube.

Its seems normal to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Faery34majick

Going by the movement of the camera and the tree branches it looks real time to me .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
reply to post by newcovenant

Hmm. No not exactly what I was going for Lol. I don't think that sulfate and water would make a sustainable water cloud or fog mist to try and duplicate the effect's of the OP's video. Good luck tho!
edit on 18-8-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

Why would I? I don't think that's what it is. I have already said in enough posts. Why any mystery remains is the only mystery here. Good luck to you as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

At least 3 so far....pg 10 Weird Light in the Clouds vid is another of the same thing.
It is either a sunlight or electrical anomaly. They are fairly common too to have 3 shots of the same thing in different locations. Also there are weather phenomena that are very similar but with colors, in another video I posted this was a large and solid blob of light apart form the sun and seemingly with it's own independent light source. If you thinking this is a UFO then they are too and they are bigger.

edit on 18-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Youre a liar and a fraud and i call you out. Anyone can plainly see that there is a drop of water or rain on your camera lens or a pane a glass you are shooting video through. This is the kind of hoax and disinformation that is the root of why no one cares or believes aliens exist.

Take it easy guy! do you even know what DNA is? Inorganic life is totally plausible. This is the closest thing to a non-hoax that I have seen in a while, which is obvious from thread. So which is it, a drop of water, or was it shot behind a pain of glass?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Could it have anything to do with the camera switching between different filters, thus creating an effect which we can see in the YT video? Maybe he's even rotating a filter, e.g. a polarizing filter. The distortion seems to happen in the center of the frame as well, maybe that has got something to do with it?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

That's creepy!!!! Something cloaked, but not THAT cloaked. Too bad the OP uploaded it straight from the iPhone and YT shrinks it in the player. Surely this video worth a careful analysis.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrixXxtaR
I like the idea of it being the TR-3B, as it certainly could be passed off as trying to cloak itself.

Yet again, another unexplained mystery that will remain, unexplained...

Unless you are following along.
The mystery is not all that mysterious.
It is a weather anomaly.

The amount of the sun's energy that reaches the earth's surface is the main driver of the earth's temperature. Clouds are one of the least understood aspects of climate change. They can block the sun, but light can also bounce off one cloud into another cloud's shadow and increase the solar energy hitting earth," said PNNL atmospheric scientist Evgueni Kassianov.www.eurekalert.org...

It was already known that clear sky up to several kilometres away from clouds appears brighter than cloud-free sky elsewhere. People had assumed that this was due to varying levels of tiny particles in the air – now research shows that the effect is actually mostly due to light reflected off the cloud and bouncing off the particles. This seemingly innocuous finding could have a surprisingly big knock-on effect because it means there may be fewer cooling particles in the sky than previously thought. And that could change the way we model climate change.
To discover why the air near clouds appears so aglow, Tamas Varnai and Alexander Marshak at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, used MODIS satellite observations from a piece of sky above the Atlantic just south-west of the UK. 'Sun shield' Previous studies had speculated that whilst some of the glare may be due merely to measurement artefacts, it might also be the case that more of the small airborne particles aggregate around clouds or swell in size as they absorb some of the cloud's water. www.newscientist.com...

The wind is whipping the water particles around in waves and the sunlight is catching it. Here is another whole thread on it. www.abovetopsecret.com... I believe Phishywaters is right as the 3rd answer in the thread. I realize this is the closest thing we have to a UFO lately but we don't have to get so desperate for a sighting that we make them up and it looks like that's whats happening here.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

At least 3 so far....pg 10 Weird Light in the Clouds vid is another of the same thing.
It is either a sunlight or electrical anomaly. They are fairly common too to have 3 shots of the same thing in different locations. Also there are weather phenomena that are very similar but with colors, in another video I posted this was a large and solid blob of light apart form the sun and seemingly with it's own independent light source. If you thinking this is a UFO then they are too and they are bigger.

edit on 18-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

The Costa Rica & the Cagayan de Oro ones i think are Hoaxes

I think the Cagayan de Oro one looks pretty natural to me, where as Cost Rica one looks to be a trick with glass involved and could easy be a natural occurrences too, these two in this thread look to be something very much different, and it doesn't appear there is any trickery or anything natural going on,

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Thats weird. I've never seen anything like that before. Perhaps there were gases or atmospheric pressure between the bands of cloud that were causing it?

I also tend to agree with this post. What we might be seeing is the rapid phase transition between gaseous water and liquid water, also known as condensation.

When the temperatures, pressures and water saturation (humidity) are just right, you could have almost instantaneous phase transitions (goggle super saturated solutions). Three days ago in Singapore the humidity was: high 100%, avg 95%, low 89%. Link

In other words the air was already saturated with water.

When the water clouds form liquid water drops, they catch the sun and form a rainbow. You can see a similar effect with the surfer as the waves spray up water drops.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83872c612afd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow..I have never seen anything like that...although, I really do not look up into the sky that much during the day

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

At the very beginning of this video clip you can make out 3 lights on a triangular craft. The U.S. military are experimenting with craft like this, otherwise these types of craft are considered "unidentified". It is very common for these highly classified flying objects to disguise themselves behind clouds; to use clouds as a mask, and to create clouds to obsure view from the ground. I believe you had a legitimate "sighting" of something inexplicable.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aufosg

At the very beginning of this video clip you can make out 3 lights on a triangular craft. The U.S. military are experimenting with craft like this, otherwise these types of craft are considered "unidentified". It is very common for these highly classified flying objects to disguise themselves behind clouds; to use clouds as a mask, and to create clouds to obsure view from the ground. I believe you had a legitimate "sighting" of something inexplicable.

They are "highly classified" but they are testing above Singapore? You don't see anything wrong here?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
where in Singapore? just this night while at airport i saw a green light passed so fast like a meteorite, i was at Bay 601 inside changi airport that time

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join