It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is this Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by 2Unknown

I believe that the idea that it is only visible in IR comes from the fact that brown dwarfs emit energy in the form of IR. These stars are not hot enough to glow in the optical part of the spectrum. This claim is promoted by hoaxers to trick people into their claim that death and destruction is upon us.

Jupiter is made up of materials very similar to a brown dwarf. It also emits IR. That doesn't mean it can't be seen.

yes... and by the way, as this must be such a large object, physical we should see it, even without any IR i think.
but

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
yes... and by the way, as this must be such a large object, physical we should see it, even without any IR i think.
but

There are many different [should I really say theory???] claims about the size and make-up of Nibiru. Is it a planet? Is it a brown-dwarf? Is it Comet Elenin in disguise?

Currently, it really is nothing. It does not exist. There is no proof of the existence of any object, foreign or otherwise, that meets the criteria set out by those who believe in the Nibiru/Planet X conspiracy.

Does this mean that NASA (or any nations space organization) and/or Astronomers (professional and amatuer alike) know what and where every object in the sky is? Not at all.

Does this mean that the Earth will not be struck by another extinction level event object in it's future? Again, not at all. As a matter of fact, there is better data substantiating and supporting thoeries concerning the Earth and how often (statistically) the Earth is struck by an object capable of wiping out most of the life on the planet.

It happened before. It will happen again. It's just a question of when. -- Narrator Armageddon

-saige-

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

Did you know that Chuck Jones, Michael Maltese and Mel Blanc, not only knew of the existence of Planet X [Nibiru] but also how to get there? They knew this in 1953. Here are their directions:

And now then, eager young space cadet, here is the course we shall pursue to find Planet X. Starting from where we are, we go 33,600 turbo miles due up. Then west in an astro-arc deviation to here, then following the great circle seven radiolubes south by downeast. By astro-astroble to here, here, and here, then by space navigo-compass to here, here, and then to here and here. By thirteen point strato-cumulus bearing four million light-years, and thus to our destination. Now do you know how to reach Planet X? -- Duck Dodgers

Source

-saige-

new topics

<< 1   >>

join