It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis has anyone had it?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I have had the drill thing. Clearly heard someone open my front door with a key whilst I was in sp and walk up the stairs. Heard something rummaging around in my kitchen as if looking for something .... the list go's on.
One time I got into bed and I felt a sinking feeling as if I was going through the matress. Before I had even thought of going to sleep there was a loud click next to my ear. The sp set in and all of a sudden I could hear an air raid siren so loud, I thought the whole road would have heard it. It was in my room, not coming from outside and I just couldn't believe it. All the time I am completely conscious while all this is going on, yet unable to move. I could move my eye's, but that was all. Trying to scream and all that I could do was more like a squeak.

Wish to add I am an end of terrace house. At the time of the front door opening the house next door had been empty for months. I can virtually verify everything. My house is only small and I swear, I can hear a pin drop in the night, it is so quite and peaceful where I live. I know my house like the back of my hand and I know the noise my door makes when it's opened.

I could give so many example's, but agree it's not not from this earth. Not what i've seen anyway.
Oh and I am the only person to have lived in my house as I moved in when it was new, so none of this ghostly spirit stuff here. I have been here for 17 years. Had sp long before I moved here too. Began for me in the late 1980's. My first sp, I opened my eyes and an alien was standing by the bed and I was paralysed. That was just the tip of the iceberg, although suffice to say I haven't seen it since. The one's I saw at the hospital were humans to begin with. There was a strange atmosphere when I first walked in, but I didn't think anything of it at first. Until about an hour later. Sorry have to cut it short there, making me squirm thinking about it.

u2 me if you like hx I have offered to do a polyagraph test, but the powers that be won't accept them here in the UK

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Yep.

I am also horrified when I hear the 'thing' rumage through my home. I seriously think that SP are ET experiments with humans...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Please watch this. This guy experiences the SAME as me and you...even the sound of children laughing, which i find most horrifying.

edit on 15-5-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Pretty creepy, but accurate. How is it there MILLIONS of people world-wide have the EXACT same "hallucinations"- both visual and auditory??

That means that these visions and sounds are not mere 'hallucinations'.

I think all that have posted to this thread should watch this.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Thank you Buttercookie.

That poor boy. His body language said it all.

Reminded me of an episode that I had where I could hear soldiers. It was like background noise and I could hear the Sargent shouting (or whoever he was) as if it was from a parade ground of some sort. I clearly remember trying to grab the bar on my headboard as there was a bright white light shining in to the bedroom window and at first I thought it was teenagers messing around in the car park below. I lived in a flat at the time. So I was trying to look and see, even though I couldn't move. Next thing I know I feel like the tips of two sharp pencil's touch my cheekbones. I passed out. In the morning when I went to the bathroom and went to brush my teeth, there was what I can only describe as sunburn across my face. I tried all morning to work out what the hell had gone on. Shame I never had a camera then. This was back in 1995/6 well I did, but it didn't have any film in it lol Anyway by around 12 as I was about to go out it had completely vanished, though my eyes were a bit puffy, but that soon went too.

hx

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

When they come, I hear the noises in the house. Someone is running around, knocking things over. I get terrified because I am supposed to be the only one in the home. So I try to call out, "Help!" but I can't. My screams are stifled. I try to get up, but can't. The 'thing' is closer to me, as I can feel its presence.

SHEER TERROR

Putting all these 'symptoms' together, and comparing all the millions of accounts of these episodes, these may be alien encounters.

And the feeling of being sexually assaulted, I think that the aliens may be 'probing'; gathering sperm, eggs. DNA perhaps. This may by done by tools, and that's why we feel that we have been sexually assaulted.

Sleep paralysis or Alien Abduction?

edit on 16-5-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
HI Buttercake

So far no sexual assaults or anything physical. Although one time I felt something prod me in the belly button. I instantly woke up in t he paralysis. Found myself being dragged slowly along on my tummy towards the back door.
I was absolutely terrified and helpless, as I couldn't hardly turn my head to look round to see what was pulling me. I must have been a dead weight though. I don't know.. seemed to go on for ages. I knew the back door was open as I could feel the cold draft blowing in. My nightee had rolled up as I was being pulled along and I could feel the cold on my tummy from the tiles on the floor. Next thing I know I managed to get to the the bottom stair and did my fingers in the carpet it to resist. It was like moving in tar, but I tried with all my might pull away. Then I tried to scream my Daughters name, but it was just a squeak coming out. On about the 3rd attempt, I screamed out her name and the next thing I know I am back in bed.

That was a very unusual one, even by my sp standards, but usually to cut to the chase, I feel like my brain's have been sucked out like porridge something done to them ... poked about with and then put back again. That's the only way I can describe it. Infact after one particular incident, my brain actually ached for months. It felt like it had run a marathon and was knackered. Yet my normal mental state and cognitive state was fine. I remember a few times holding my head as if it was a comfort thing. Hard to explain. My brain felt so tired as if it had completed some kind of exercise and need rest. I kept getting flashbacks and eventually the visuals and the aching subsided and all was well again. This was around 5 years ago and still feels like yesterday. My head throbbed it was awful and that was all day. At night although it never returned, I was terrified. I can tell you with my hand on heart what I saw, but it is too disturbing what these things can do. I never saw any aliens, but they were there. I resisted that and they made me watch. They removed my face and the back of my head. What I saw was incredible ... like something from the x-files!

hx

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Why is it that most people report these events occuring around 3 - 4 am?

I once heard that it was the 'witching' hour.

Again, I believe that people in ancient times described other worldly beings (aliens) as witches, demons, and angles.

I think that we are 'paralyzed' because the entity has drug us, like a doctor needing to give an anesthetic. They seem to be performing a procedure.
edit on 16-5-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I have never had sleep paralysis during the day as you say it is between 2am - 4am, usually 10 to or 10 past the hour for me. Can last for 10, 12 18 for 20 mins for me too. None of this crap they to tell you it is like a dream and only last second's. Rubbish!! I have watched the clock and it's kind of in printed in my brain like the the ticket tape you used to feed into a teleprinter.

hx

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thank you for the youtube links .

happy x

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is deadly serious, I recommend you practice martial arts - get a pattern and program that snuff - otherwise E.T. will be crashing down and putting remote controls into your mainframe.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I've just subscribed so you may already have come to the conclusion that I am about to give. Sleep paralysis is the first stage of an out of body experience or OOBE for short. What can accompany these are vibrations as the pinneal gland is activated and your third eye opens.

Every single person on planet earth experiences this in their sleep, every single night.. but most of the time we don't remember doing it. The trick is to practice 'mind awake, body asleep', where you lie down..concentrate on slowing your breathing and as your body falls asleep, you keep your mind awake. You will then be able to visit other worlds and realms, contact ET's or relatives that have passed on. You can even access your 'higher selves' and the akashic records..Fly through the air and other cool stuff.

Part of the problem are malevolent entities that don't want us to figure this all out..they feed on our fear and keep us under control, but we are way more powerful than anything else..we're like gods that can do anything with a simple thought..but it's also down to personal "belief". They get a kick out of pulling a scary face and us saying holy # and jumping back into our bodies.. then they're like "he he he I scared a god!". But more and more people are waking up now, so they're getting pissy that they are losing control.

I stumbled upon a great funny guy who explains it all on youtube called Rich2150x

All I would say is that you give him a listen and make up your own mind what you believe.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

It's the first stage of an OOBE or out of body experience! Watch Rich2150x on youtube, he explains everything. That wooshing sound is the second stage right before you get out of body.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Ok, this is the guy that explains it all. Do yourself a favour and check him out !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hi I'm from the uk and have been having this for years I love it , I enduce it myself it all started when I was about 6 or seven but 2 nights ago I had a big white flash for the first time.I was layed in bed obviously about to drop off and had this brilliant white flash which lasted about 5 seconds then that's all I can remember I loved it when I woke up and can't wait for the flash to happen again anyone else get the bit white flash or is it a rare form ?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Denoli

The flash of light you experience is the crown chakra or third eye making that connection with your astral body and the astral plane. From there you can go anywhere..fly..do anything with pure thought and intent.Any malevolent entities you encounter that try to scare you..shower them with love..or if that doesn't work..get pissed off and explode them into a million atoms.

My advice is to ignore the "scientific advice"..The world is definitely flat because I read it..or such and such says so.. instead..physically try it. Everybody can do it. But make sure you research first and get as much info as possible to prepare yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Thanks for the advice I know it's sounds crazy but I've seen a grim reaper like cloak watching me which was weird but did not scare me for some reason also two little grey aliens mixing some sort of mercury balls in a mercury soup which was weird but I can't get my head round why I'm not afraid about any of it I'm gonna have to do some research into this , I've never asked for any of this just must be lucky thanx for advice and more would be welcome

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join