It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis has anyone had it?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I posted the following on May 18th 2011 about my experiences in this subject:

Three years ago, I had my first "Sleep Paralysis" episode, or at least that I can remember. While I constantly have lucid dreams ever since I was a child, I have no recollection of "SP" until three years ago when I was forced to take malaria pills prior to deploying to Afghanistan. The first couple versions of Lariam caused some GI's to go psycho, but we were told that the version we got was safe. Anyways, after a few days of taking the Lariam pills, I had my first "SP" episode which is why at first I linked it to the pills. However, it has been over three years now and I still have these episodes from time to time.

What really caught my attention to this thread was the description from some of you that are eerily similar to my experiences. In every episode I wake up in a sudden state of awareness to my surroundings. There is always a rustling of noise in the room, which a couple times I first thought was my dog pacing in the room or my cat going hyper and jumping and moving about. Sometimes I notice a low humming or vibration sound as well. There's always a feeling of some other presence in the room. This is when I start to freak out and decide to get up, but can't. I believe my eye's are opened because I can see stuff around the room but due to darkness in the room, it's difficult to make out what's moving around. I try with all my might to just scream or move my body but find it very difficult. Finally, after much struggling my fingers start to move, then my fists clench and I break through and sit up with a scream. Once I scared the hell out of my wife when I sat up screaming and it woke her up.

Most of my episodes happen around 3am, but not always. I also tend to see things from the corner of my eye when I'm awake. I'm not a paranoid person, but seem to attract the paranormal ever since I was young. My sister has told me many times that she thinks our mother, my oldest daughter and I are "Sensitives", which is weird since my oldest resembles me the most (my wife calls her my little female clone) and we both resemble my mother. All three of us have had experiences with ghosts or spirits and have become family stories we share with others.

So what does this mean? Is it the pills that caused my episodes to start (even though I'm told that all side affects should be out of my system by now), or is it connected to the many paranormal events that happen to me since I was young?

P.S. Also, since I was young, I have had experiences where I awoke (around 3am usually) to a noise. Once it was a strange mechanical bird like sounds from out my bedroom window, another time I was sleeping over a friends house and awoke to a sound of small stones constantly hitting the window. Another time I was at my in-laws house spending the night and a high pitched scream kept screeching from out side the window. I have about 5 other of these type of episodes and used to think I was being visited. When ever this happens, everyone else in the house are in a deep sleep and will not wake up even if I tried shaking them a bit. Has anyone else had similar experiences and ideas to what they think is going on?

Since that posting I've had a couple more episodes usually involving some type of demonic cat-like presence around me. It was the OP's video that struck an accord with what I was already starting to believe was the cause of some of these experiences.

Also, something I left out before (because I didn't make the connection at the time and realized after watching the video of it's importance), among other topics I have been studying a lot of about the Occult, Freemasonry, Illuminati, Symbolism, Prophecy and Religions in the past five years. I am a Christian and do not seek this knowledge for ill purposes or wanting to practice or participate in these groups. I research this stuff only to help understand what's really going on around me and in the world.

After, countless hours of researching I'm coming to the conclusion that a lot of this stuff, including most alien encounters are demonic in nature. I know there are many of you that do not believe that this is the case, but I too did not feel this way until I started really researching the connections between them. Now, I'm not saying that Extraterrestrials do not exist, just that most of these visitations have a evil/demonic overtone to them.

Check out the following in a Google search
The Collins Elite
The Alien Deception
Aleister Crowley and Lam
The Nephilim Trilogy by L.A. Marzulli
The Watchers in the book of Enoch

Things I noticed in Alien Encounter reports:
Usually involves 3 entities (look into the importance of 3's with demonic encounters)
Aliens reported to move through walls (Extra-Dimensional vs Extra-Terrestrial)
Reports where the entities flee whenever one calls upon Christ to save them
Media pushing the Aliens are our Ancient Gods Concept

I could post so much more on this subject, but I do not want to Hijack this forum from the OP for that was not my original intent in posting here. My apologies!

I am glad that you mentioned the cat thing. One day last year at night, while my wife and I were sleeping in the bed. I was startled awke by what I thought was a cat-like thing that hopped out of the wall, bounced on the bed between us and ran off the bed. My wife thought I was crazy.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've had SP since I was about 8 or 9. About the same time I started lucid dreaming. I always thought it was a bad dream until it happened to me while laying on a water bed next to my mother. I started praying my Hail Mary's and Our Father's and snapped out of it. My body flexed so hard I made the bed wave and woke my mother. I finally had proof I wasn't dreaming. I've had many different things happen in the 30 plus time I've experienced SP. I've heard static/speaking directly in my ears, body tingles and vibrates, seen dark images move around the room, seen strobelight people, been dragged across the bed 4 times. The scariest time was the last time about 3 yrs ago. I kept popping in and out of SP about 5 times one early morning. I heard growling and felt I was moved across the bed by my throat. I was numb at the time. I was never sure if it was me growling or something else. When it let me go I ran to my front steps and called some friends over. I was freaking out.

I was raised catholic. Even though I dont practice, I instinctively start to pray when this happens. Sometimes it feels like it works, and other times not. I have felt it was aliens, demons, my imagination, demonic possesion, and dream residue at different times. I still couldn't say definitively what it is even though I have had it happen so many times.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You can wake up before your brain wakes up and you cannot move for about 10 secs or less is sleep paralysis.I have that from time to time and never felt or seen anything abducting me.It is rather scary because you feel like your paralyzed and are not breathing and kinda get panicky.You try to move but cannot and are totaly aware of your inabailty to move.Alien abductions may be a totaly different experience.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
I have this probably 1-2 every 5 months. I cant move or breath, scary stuff.
I get this to and I think you are breathing but your just don't realize it because of the fear that sets in and you are trying to wake up but cannot move at all.I feels like you are not breathing.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think I may have had the experiences I've had because I've always been something of an insomniac.
I don't know what it's like to sleep soundly. Sleeping more than 2 hours without waking is a rarity for me.

From appx. 1993 through 2004, I've had about 8 episodes of sleep paralysis. A couple experiences were so terrifying, I've re-thought my beliefs about it. I now am open to the idea that "sleep paralysis" may actually be attacks from astral\psychic\whatever entities. While most of the episodes were scary, two in particular were terrifying beyond description. Trust me, I'm not exaggerating. The last one involved me being utterly lost in a dark void or abyss with my very 'being' or ego being wrenched from me till I was lost or 'gone'. This was not a nightmare, I was in that sleep paralysis 'zone'. I was trying to scream for all I was worth. My girlfriend was actually awake and heard me whimpering. Apparently, that's all I could do. Thank God she woke me up!

To answer some of your specific questions:

I didn't see anything. It was all feeling or sensing.

I seemed helpless. As I said, my gf woke me up the last time. I think that during the other really intense experience, some defense mechanism within my own subconscious mind or psyche woke me.

I really don't know how long it lasted.

The feeling when I awoke was overwhelming relief. I stayed awake the rest of the night.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I used to have them all the time the fear of dying during the paralysis prompt me to fight all the time.

One day I was sick with the flu when I had one, my body was so tired and wasted that I just let myself relax and said, "If I going to die from this let it happen", well it was "incredible" I didn't die I got the best out of body experience of my life, then the paralysis stop and since that time it has never happen again and neither the out of body experience.

Now that I know is no danger on letting go, I can not get them anymore.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Sounds like a combination of SP and Sleep Apnea, if that is possible.

What is weirder than an SP event is when two people experience it together.

This happened one time to me and an ex girlfriend. First thing she asked me when she woke up was "did you feel people walking past us?" The fact was that i certainly did.

Wonder if that has happened to others here where two people have SP simultaneously. Another strange thing she asked me was "did you cover us with the blanket" Answer: No.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

ive had sleep pararlysis many times more so when i was young i never seen anything but can see how people think they see things you cant move your head so you cant looks around only spin your eye in a dark room eyes can play tricks for me it lasts 10 to 40 mins and used to scare me but now that am older not so much it is a state of lucid dreaming and the experience is all you and cums from what evers on your mind at the time.

Salvia,dmt,iboga all cause states off lucid dreaming that are similar to sleep pararlysis
dmt and iboge and sometimes salvia will allso make you see things that are not there

i sugest reading sum books on lucid dreaming

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have had three separate experiences with sleep paralysis starting from age 14-19. I'm currently 21 and have not experienced it for quite some time now. The first time I was at my grandmothers house trying to fall asleep on the couch. I got a fluttery feeling in my chest and then was overwhelmed with the sensation of being watched. The whole experience was somewhere between fifteen minutes to a half an hour long. I could move my eyes but could not speak or use any other part of my body. I felt the sensation of rising up off the couch and in the middle of the living room there was a large dark shape about the size of a bear on all four legs. There was moonlight flooding through the sliding glass door but it was completely void of light where this "entity" was. After the entity disappeared I was able to stand up and walk around the room. The rest of what happened that time is fuzzy and unclear. The second time was at my house and is even less clear than the first while sharing many details. The third time was on a camping trip to the coast here in Oregon on the fourth of July. I was in my tent with two tents within ten feet. I was not under the influence of alcohol or any other altering substance. I was in a sleeping bag with a thin cotton blanket around my head. The same sensation of being watched set in followed by the very negative cruel intention sensation I've experienced everytime. I was not actually paralyzed this time but was so tangled into my blankets I could not move. And then the attack happened. I felt a dense pressure in my chest and the wall of my tent caved in on me. It felt like I was under a ton of weight and this lasted for ten to twenty minutes. After the pressure stopped I managed to get outta my blankets and out of my tent. There was nothing outside. I felt very groggy in the morning after each of these experiences and apart from talking about it has been very uncomfortable except with very close friends. I am not religious. I could not do anything about it everytime. It's hard to remember most of what happened but I hope this will be helpful to someone out there or at least interesting. I currently have no explanation for what I experienced.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have had three separate experiences with sleep paralysis starting from age 14-19. I'm currently 21 and have not experienced it for quite some time now. The first time I was at my grandmothers house trying to fall asleep on the couch. I got a fluttery feeling in my chest and then was overwhelmed with the sensation of being watched. The whole experience was somewhere between fifteen minutes to a half an hour long. I could move my eyes but could not speak or use any other part of my body. I felt the sensation of rising up off the couch and in the middle of the living room there was a large dark shape about the size of a bear on all four legs. There was moonlight flooding through the sliding glass door but it was completely void of light where this "entity" was. After the entity disappeared I was able to stand up and walk around the room. The rest of what happened that time is fuzzy and unclear. The second time was at my house and is even less clear than the first while sharing many details. The third time was on a camping trip to the coast here in Oregon on the fourth of July. I was in my tent with two tents within ten feet. I was not under the influence of alcohol or any other altering substance. I was in a sleeping bag with a thin cotton blanket around my head. The same sensation of being watched set in followed by the very negative cruel intention sensation I've experienced everytime. I was not actually paralyzed this time but was so tangled into my blankets I could not move. And then the attack happened. I felt a dense pressure in my chest and the wall of my tent caved in on me. It felt like I was under a ton of weight and this lasted for ten to twenty minutes. After the pressure stopped I managed to get outta my blankets and out of my tent. There was nothing outside. I felt very groggy in the morning after each of these experiences and apart from talking about it has been very uncomfortable except with very close friends. I am not religious. I could not do anything about it everytime. It's hard to remember most of what happened but I hope this will be helpful to someone out there or at least interesting. I currently have no explanation for what I experienced.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i was abou 10 years old i was in a sleep / awake trance and couldnt move or speak i saw these like tall bell shaped
beings or shapes grayish black in color and they were telepathic and were saying to me to stop being a bad kid and i could feel my soul being pulled out of my body and the room was getting darker i then managed a scream and i was released and jumped up and ran in my parents room this happened in providence RI

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i was abou 10 years old i was in a sleep / awake trance and couldnt move or speak i saw these like tall bell shaped
beings or shapes grayish black in color and they were telepathic and were saying to me to stop being a bad kid and i could feel my soul being pulled out of my body and the room was getting darker i then managed a scream and i was released and jumped up and ran in my parents room this happened in providence RI this happened in 1986

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I had it only 1 time thank god only 1 time it was TERRIFYING. I was sleeping in a house other than my own, & I was frozen, could not move & something was trying to kill me suffocate me. Oddly it kept happening all that night, everytime I nodded off it would happen!!! I finally went for a walk outside stayed up all night made coffee. No one in the house had ever had any weird experiences or seen ghost stuff & I was not drinking or taking any meds or anything at all out of the ordinary, nor did I have a migraine. that was the only night it has ever happened. I went home & researched it. For months after I was terrified it would happen again, that was 'bout 7 years ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was only able to read the posts up to page 3 because I have to run errands and I wanted to have a little input here concerning the subject. As others have stated before, sleep paralysis in a normal issue all humans will have sometime in their life. A great person to speak to would be one who suffers with narcolepsy. I too, frequently have bouts of sleep paralysis because I am narcoleptic. In the center of the brain, we have an area called the hypothalamus. This area uses cells called Orexin or hypocritin cells that control out sleep/wake cycles. Along with these there are numerous chemical messengers that send information to paralyze the body so we do not physically act out our dreams. In narcoleptics, this whole process is short circuited due to death of the two types of neurons named above. I have awakened hundreds of times, seeing ghosts, aliens, criminals etc..... in my bedroom but I was not able to move, I couldn't speak and many times, I hear very loud noises. This only occurs while waking.

I realize these visions are not real because my wife is awake on many of these occasions and there is nothing there. A few weeks back, after a bout of paralysis upon waking, I heard what sounded like a very large and loud school bell ringing in my house. It was so loud, I could not hear my wife talking to me. I ran around screaming at her to turn it off. Shortly after, I realized it was part of a waking dream I had. Sounds strange, I know. It is. I now take medication to help minimize these waking hallucinations. Remember, every one of us do have sleep paralysis while sleeping. If you didn't you would walk around the house, punch and kick your loved ones or even worse. There is nothing extraterrestrial about it. Have a great day!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I had my first ever (that I can recall) experience with sleep paralysis the other day and I must say that it was terrifying.

No aliens to report though, which is a blessing, because the sleep paralysis was scary enough!

I was sitting in my reclining chair and was studying for an exam (I’m taking some summer courses) However, the course I’m taking is super boring and so I kept dozing off.

What happened was I dozed off in my chair but then I couldn’t wake up. I was in like a quasi-half dream/half awake state and I knew that I wanted to get up but that it felt like my head was stuck. I tried to yell out for help but could barely choke out a sound. To me it felt like hours passed while I was in this state. But when I finally did “wake up” it was just a few minutes.

It was upsetting though…I feel for people who experience this multiple times.

On a positive note: I read somewhere that sleep paralysis could be a precursor to astral travel and/or lucid dreaming. The author suggested that if we can control our fear that we should try to relax and just “go with it.”

For me, one thing that lends credibility to this idea occurred when I was trying to wake up. Even though my eyes were closed, I still felt like I could clearly “see” my external surroundings. (Sure this could be imagination, but it did feel very real and I felt like I was seeing from my "3rd eye") That’s what in the end jolted me awake --- because I started to consciously question if what I was seeing was real and to verify this (without thinking) I opened my eyes. Trippy stuff!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
1. How old was you when it first happened / which area was you located?

12- 14 old (not sure) im 25 now, Philippines

2. How long has it been going on/does it still happen?

since 12-14, not sure though, I think I haven't experienced it this year

3. What you saw (if anything).

hmmm hard to explain, if I say demons will you believe me? Im not sure if they are demons

4. What happened?

Cannot move, hear voices "demonic", terrible shaking, hard to breath

5. How long did it last?

I dont know, sometimes after I woke up after the paralysis, and go back to sleep again, it happens again and again

6. Were you able to do anything to stop it?

Ok this is my story, I experienced this alot before, and sometimes Im afraid to go to sleep, I really think it is nightmares, I cannot sleep without someone beside me. Every time it happens I panic, I try to move but nothing happens, cannot shout either, but sometimes a little movement of your fingers will do the trick, but what really helps me? i pray, yes it is weird for most people, but I pray and it stops, I woke up breathing heavily.

Until 1 time I was watching this local Tv show, "Mel and Joey" and they tackled about this, so I was amazed that this thing really happens, before i thought I must be some kind of special person. They said that if every time it happens again, just leave it, don't struggle. And I think that very night it happened again, this time I controlled it, and damn, that was the greatest feeling I experienced, the tingling sensation that I was so afraid of before starts to feel so good, the shortness of breath still occurs but later disappeared, I swear to god the feeling is so good I have no words how to describe it.

After i learned to control it, the paralysis becomes more and more lesser, from almost everyday it becomes weekly to monthly and to almost very few a year. But sometimes I still tend to wake up rather control the paralysis, cause Im still scared that Im not sure if Im having a paralysis or already having a nightmare and I may not wake up at all.

7. Are you a religious person? (elaborate)

I go to church and pray alot

8. Were you contacted by something, if so what did it/they say?

Yes alot since childhood, I remember making at least 10 pieces of yellow pages just to write down my experience

9. Did the experience feel positive / negative.

As I said, at first it was negative, but when you learn to control it, it turns into positive.

10. Were you left with any after effects? (Feeling sick or different in yourself)

Strange feeling cannot explain, but a good strange feeling. But Before when I still cannot contol it, I vomit and feel dizzy and hard to breath.

Im really happy someone posted about this, I dont feel alone now, I really dont talk about this with other people because they cannot understand, they might think that Im just coming up with stories just to myself special, and it sucks, thank you Op. Btw havent read this thread yet, I will read after posting this, sorry for my bad english, no time to edit

edit on 18-8-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I used to suffer this problem in my teens, it ended completely when I was about 30....

I used to wake up briefly, then suddenly my body would start to lock up, sometimes i would be in an awkward position and I'd have about 3 milliseconds to try and jolt myself into a better one before it took hold. Once it did, complete panic! i'd become locked inside an unresponsive body, with my head making this wooshing sound. I could try and shout, but hardly anything would happen. I could hear everything but could do nothing. Eventually i'd have to take control and try and wiggle a toe. The effort it took (along with all the panic) was extreme. eventually i'd gain control of the toe and after a full wiggle i'd snap out of it. Once, I managed to get out of it, got half out of bed and it happened again, with me lying face down on the carpet and half in the bed. I thought I was going to die that time, luckily I didnt

If it happens to you, remember to try and calm yourself and it will stop, fighting it doesn't make it end.

I read up on it and it appears to be very common. For me it was when i'd been out partying for an entire weekend and was really really tired that seemed to trigger it, but sometimes it'd come out of the blue. I absolutely hated it, it's one of the scariest things i've ever experienced. It makes me think of people being trapped in a coma, I often wonder how similar the experience is.
edit on 18-8-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

It happened when I was younger but I don't have any clear memories. I have many memories of waking up with no sleep in the morning though. The most distinct event was about 9 months ago.

I'm in Singapore now, however I was in Humboldt, CA with the most vivid event. My childhood I grew up in Colorado.

All throughout my childhood but lately only once.

Nothing, couldn't open my eyes!

4. What happened?

I was on a business road trip from Humboldt, CA to Seattle, WA then back down to San Francisco, CA. I was in Humboldt at a Best Western when I woke up laying face down early morning. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't but it was bright like sunlight though the blinds were closed. I felt someone holding my arm saying my last name (nickname), it sounded like my business partner, "[Lastname] [Lastname]. No no no. Stay still. Stay calm." and couldn't move at all. at the moment I thought that I was going to the hospital or something because it sounded like the person was concerned if I moved that I would get injured. This lasted about 1-2 minutes of them telling me not to move and I couldn't open my eyes still. When I could finally move (I moved even though they kept telling me I shouldn't) I was alone in the room and none of my business partners were awake yet. Also the sliding glass door was open and the wind way blowing (I assume one of them opened it before going to sleep. It was a nice night).

I felt very uncomfortable and didn't want to be alone but felt silly waking them up so I walked to the lobby (through an outside courtyard) to get coffee. I had a very eerie feeling and knew I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and had the complementary breakfast and moved on.

5. How long did it last?

1-2 minutes.

Not at first. Since I got frustrated and finally pushed as hard as I could to move I was able to break free. I swear I was awake the whole time though.

No. My family is Catholic and I was baptized / went to Catholic school but after that didn't keep up with it.

Just who I thought was my business partner who was actually sleeping telling me not to move or open my eyes.

Negative. I was very very scared.

10. Were you left with any after effects? (Feeling sick or different in yourself)

Sick and nervous.

Be interested to see your results.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Probably 8 or 9 years old/ happened in southern virginia

About 14 years, it doesn't happen as often anymore but still once every few months

At first I saw weird things like different colored orbs with with rings around them gyrating, the last time I had sleep paralysis and I saw something, I saw two aliens in 2d, they looked cartoonlike, so I knew they weren't real, and they were walking towards me.

4. What happened?
I started to get a heavy feeling, then I couldn't move or open my eyes, then ringing in my ears started which sounded like an alien spacecraft, and then the hallucinations started, until it subsided. I would also usually feel like there was an entity close to me weather I saw something or not.

5. How long did it last?
I would guess about two to three minutes.

If I willed myself hard enough, I would eventually be able to open my eyes then get up, and it would go away.

I used to be but not so much anymore, I believe in life after death but not so much in organized religion.

The last time when I saw the two aliens walking towards me they also kept on repeating a weird phrase over and over again, I forgot what it was.

Negative at first, until I researched online what was happening to me, but once I knew it was sleep paralysis, whenever it happened again I wasn't afraid anymore since I knew what was going on.

I did not have any after effects.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It first happened back in '07. I had a room mate and we switched rooms. I started having it right after we switched rooms. Something interesting to add: come to find out, he had been having sleep paralysis in that room and just didn't know what it was til I mentioned it. After we switched he never mentioned having it happen again.
It went on for 7 months. It was bad. I was scared to sleep. Finally I prayed to God and begged him that if anything evil was happening to me to please make it stop. My Dad suggested this and low and behold it worked. Haven't had it happen again.
A dark shadow come into my doorway and through the process it would sometimes stand in front of me. Sometimes I didn't see anything but I could feel and knew something was there.
4. What happened?
I would wake up and it would be a buzz like engine jet roaring. Sometimes the buzz was so intense I could feel the vibrations in my ear. Sometimes a loud buzzing humming. Most of the time I would feel something levitate me off my bed (I know this sounds wild..) and I would fight it hard. I can't even describe most of it. Sometimes it would throw me around the room but I was always in the air.
5. How long did it last?
I don't know that a perception of time is correct when this is happening. To me it felt like about 5 minutes each time.
If I caught myself early enough I would try to wiggle my toes. It worked twice. The other times were useless and I just remember thinking I was making it worse if I wiggled my toes and it did not get me out.
I am a Christian but I was not close to God during this time. I am closer now but never can I say I have been particularly religious.
I never heard any speaking. Silence, roaring buzzing and vibrations.
Horrible. It was like living a nightmare. I pray this never happens again HORRIBLE. It's real because at one time I layed down and fell asleep during an episode of The Hills and when this started happening I looked at the TV and I guess it had gone to a commercial. This was one of the times I was able to get out of it and when I got out the same commercial was on... creepy !
EVERY time after this happened I was exhausted. It was like I was being pulled back into it. It was a horrible exhaustion. My sister is epileptic and has had several grand mal seizures and the exhaustion she experiences after one is the only thing I can compare it to. I have questioned if I was having seizures.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join