It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Russian Scientists say they have decoded Crop Circles, messages from ET...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Below is a reply I made on another thread yesterday. Now...I NEED to stress that I am still on the fence about these ladies and their words. But, some things are adding up.

reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

I dont know an awful lot about solar flares ( or crop circles actually..lol..)...but I started a thread yesterday re a couple of Russian scientists who have stated that they have decoded crop circles etc and believe that the messages contained in those codes are from ETs and we are close to destruction here on Earth. Now....I am NOT saying I believe these women at all however a few things have happened today that slot very nicely with what they ARE saying.
Apparently they came across the system for decoding because of their study of the Barkhausen Effect...something to do with electromagnetics. They insist our demise is going to come because of an electromagnetic anomaly. OK. I smiled at that yesterday.
Today looking at the latest solar flare I found a page that says a coronal hole on the sun is likely to be facing our direction from August 21st until...cant remember. Now these two women say that the first catacylsm is likely to occur on Earth (earthquake) between August 20th and September 5th and will cause a mega tsunami originating around Chile and swamping the east coasts of New Zealand and Australia parts of the USA etc.
Once again...I am definitely not saying I believe this is going to happen but its just odd that a few things they mentioned fall into place right now. Hmmmmm.

Have to leave to go get the page I found on the coronal hole....

SUN PAGE

CORONAL HOLE IMPLICATIONS
I have linked to this page because of the correlation ( apparently) between an Earth facing coronal hole and sun flares from that position, and earthquakes.
edit on 18-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

signature:
" We are stardust we are golden"

Joni Mitchell

edit on 19-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Checking out the Source now..

..I like how they made semi-understandable analogies.

They're simple and help me understand Ascension a little better, from a scientific viewpoint.

It's bookmarked on my browser now.

Thanks for the info!

Well, we won't have to wait long to find out. August 21 - September 5 It's here.
--------------
The real crop circle /pictograms have messages.
The one i like best is the one: Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken
promises. Much pain but still time.
Believe there is good out there. We oppose deception.
------------
The latest serpent crop circle accurately predicted the alignment/conjunction of
Earth - Sun - Venus on August 16, 2011.
The serpent ends on August 26, 2011.
WW 3?
Libya / Syria / Iran / Israel / 10 year 9/11 Anniversary Bomb NYC ?

My guess is that we are headed for a paradigm shift. Hold on to your hat! Here we go!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Yes, they decoded 1 of the pictograms to show that the Earths protective magnetosphere
is currently weak.
-------
Keep an eye on our sun. If a CME comes right at us it will take at least 18 hours to get
here. That's plenty of time to run for the underground bunker in Boulder, Colorado.

We got hit before back in September 1859. - The Carrington Event -
Not much of a power grid back then.
We did have a few telegraph lines up and running.

Background info for you.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yes, I know all about the 1859 event. The thing that amazed me that even with all the telegraph systems of the time down, and batteries disconnected due to the flare....some telegrams STILL got sent and received!! Apparently people felt that the air was 'electrified'. So it seems that very electrified air was capable of transmitting the telegrams.

I am trying to imagine the same scenario here....lol....its a scary prospect!
edit on 21-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yes, I know all about the 1859 event. The thing that amazed me that even with all the telegraph systems of the time down, and batteries disconnected due to the flare....some telegrams STILL got sent and received!! Apparently people felt that the air was 'electrified'. So it seems that very electrified air was capable of transmitting the telegrams.

I am trying to imagine the same scenario here....lol....its a scary prospect!
edit on 21-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

Our high voltage transformers would explode.
They would have to be replaced. That would take over 1 year. In the meantime chaos would
ensue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join