It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Russian Scientists say they have decoded Crop Circles, messages from ET...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

They also have a 3rd Russian onside.....Marina Popovich...the cosmonaut.

Marina Popovich was a pilot but she was not a cosmonaut. She was also the perpetrator of the Phobos II hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting, as it coincides with the same message as the wave.

www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

You lost me the second you said "Two Russian Scientists".

IRM

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
How can anyone be sucked in by this nonsense? These two frauds look like the russian
version of project camelot, disclosure project, hoagland and all the other greedy fakes
making a living off of gulible idiots online. They don't believe a word they say themselves,
all they do is make up more and more bizarre crap to feed to their paying army of mindless
followers. Don't even get me started on there scientific credo... scientists post their findings
in scientific journals to be peer reviewed, they don't set up lucrative websites promoting books
and junk ideas..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Dr Victoria Popova Dr.Sc Ph.D and Dr Lidia Andrianova Ph.D have recently begun a website (source below) with some pretty wild, interesting, and downright frightening statements, along with 15 supporting videos. They also have a 3rd Russian onside.....Marina Popovich...the cosmonaut.
They also allege that they have decoded places such as Stonehenge, Nazca Lines, Easter Island etc. and state that the messages are warnings about a series of events about to affect all of humanity very very soon. In fact the first event could happen from August 21st to September 5th...this year.
Now.....I am an ET believer, and I also believe we are likely to see an ET ' event' during our lifetime but I am kind of quivering in my boots at the implications of what these two women are predicting. And I dont quiver easily.

Cant see any mention of this at ATS so will hold my breath for a bit and await opinions from you all. And I will be back to add pieces to this OP but I need to use edit to add as my PC is acting up for some reason. Grrrrrrr...

ETA; Cant add the first video, wont embed.

SOURCE WEBSITE
edit on 17-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

For the record: Col. Marina Popovich aka "Lady MIG" is not a cosmonaut. She's retired pilot of Russian air force. She's ex-wife of cosmonaut Pavel Popovich.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yet another crop-circle story. How can people fall for this bunkum time after time. Has anyone ever seen a crop-circle that doesn't have a path or tyre tracks leading up to it or through it?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When I look at their site, I seem to channel just one word: "Quacks."

It's depressing to stumble upon something with potential, only to intuit a few paragraphs into it that something just doesn't ring true.

I'm waiting for a credible source that uses the scientific rules of observation and discovery to have something important to say about crop circles, or ET's, or the Universe. The sort of source that doesn't give me the heebie jeebies half way through my reading.

Consider the source.

Don't be fooled by the descriptive word "scientist" here.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I mean, really.... Here is a quote from their website:

"Nobody can escape from global cataclysms alone. Only all civilization simultaneously can make the Transition to other safe level of the material world in the united consciousness mode. Our Transition has this chance only up to second preliminary cataclysm."

What does that even mean? And their webiste is just jammed packed with this sort of numbo jumbo.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Information coming from Russian psychic-slaves "channeling" from Greys, interdimensional entities and other parasites??? I'm out!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
I think I am going mad....I did read the decoded messages in English but they only show in Russian on the site. Hmmm...maybe I read them elsewhere on my search, will go see if I can refind them.

Use Google Chrome, it has a built in translater that prompts you to translate at the top of the page

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The first page of their website says that the coming catastrophe(s) won't affect private property.

Well, now we know why the government and banks are trying to take everything back!

I'm saying HOAX.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Afterthought because: Spelled gubbermint wrong

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hello my name is tonyinawareness and I am a disgruntled member who paid attention to this thread. I have posted many replies and have them published.

alright I couldn't resist that cracked me up every time in there intro. I also like how no one else really got anything from these people except that a global cataclysmic event will occur and we need global consciousness to raise your selves to the higher plain. I (unfortunately ) watched all the vids to actually see if they gave instructions how to do so. Like what the hell does that mean? I guess il just sit down when all hell brakes loose and think of everyone and hope I am doing it right, or I can wait for a lazer beam to suck me up. Not to mention if I haven't purified my level of thinking so I am not burned up in the different levels of "consciousness" hell just to have my self reincarnated into a crystal , plant or animal.

You would think there would be better instructions after "decoding" over 200 pictogram s over the last thousand years to get to this point, Also I wish they would just type i English as it was near impossible to follow along there garbled info. EPIC FAIL Russian "scientists"

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have looked long and hard at the subject of crop circles and I keep
coming back to the same question.

Why would a species travel all this way just to write in a seasonal
cereal?
What if the Earth was gonna hit something during an English winter?
What would our benevolent Grays do then?

Oh... that's three questions, sorry.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I just watched the video and i can not take it serious. I'm one to give the benefit of the doubt but I just can't.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There is nothing to decode at stonehenge. Its an ancient clock, it works.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How do we know this isn't just more scaremongering psyops?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Quiver? You quivered? The last time I quivered my wife had a big O and nine months later we had a kid.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

I hear the translation is this TO SERVE MAN

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by annella

You lost me the second you said "Two Russian Scientists".

IRM

Now thats being unkind to most Russian scientists!!

OK, as the OP'er of this thread I did concede pretty soon AFTER I posted it that I had been impetuous and neither did I say I had no doubts about what they wrote. I wanted opinions and that is what I am getting.
Further net trawling turned up nothing much to support their claims of scientific studies they had done etc but I do agree with one poster here that they seem sincere in what they believe and write about. Need to slow down speaking English tho!
To the poster that scoffs at their having books for sale I guess you could scoff then at most other 'identities' who are involved in the ET/UFO debate worldwide.....most of them have published a book/books.
Its what you do apparently!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by annella

Quiver? You quivered? The last time I quivered my wife had a big O and nine months later we had a kid.

Ah...but I quivered in my boots, big difference.

You are being naughty and completely OT, consider yaself smacked!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join