It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Russian Scientists say they have decoded Crop Circles, messages from ET...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Dr Victoria Popova Dr.Sc Ph.D and Dr Lidia Andrianova Ph.D have recently begun a website (source below) with some pretty wild, interesting, and downright frightening statements, along with 15 supporting videos. They also have a 3rd Russian onside.....Marina Popovich...the cosmonaut.
They also allege that they have decoded places such as Stonehenge, Nazca Lines, Easter Island etc. and state that the messages are warnings about a series of events about to affect all of humanity very very soon. In fact the first event could happen from August 21st to September 5th...this year.
Now.....I am an ET believer, and I also believe we are likely to see an ET ' event' during our lifetime but I am kind of quivering in my boots at the implications of what these two women are predicting. And I dont quiver easily.

Cant see any mention of this at ATS so will hold my breath for a bit and await opinions from you all. And I will be back to add pieces to this OP but I need to use edit to add as my PC is acting up for some reason. Grrrrrrr...

ETA; Cant add the first video, wont embed.

SOURCE WEBSITE
edit on 17-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It's really strange.

Why have them being waiting all this time to warm us?

I don't trust them.

But still interesting find!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

This is just great. My first holiday in years and now maybe my last.

Damn you Russian Scientists! Change the date!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that these aliens must live within an hour' drive from Wiltshire?

does seem odd, no?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think I am going mad....I did read the decoded messages in English but they only show in Russian on the site. Hmmm...maybe I read them elsewhere on my search, will go see if I can refind them.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It seems a good read, but humm... I'm posting to track the thread.
Thanks for sharing.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Immediately upon arrival to the United States Victoria began receiving information through channeling daily and we have plunged into day-and-night continuous work. At first the Information has been received at night from 11 pm till 3 am. During the day we have to understand received Information, process, print it and be prepared to receive the new one.

For scientists they seem very unscientific .

What does channeling mean? Channeling is like your thinking about something.

Our International presentations and books

And so it becomes clear

Incredible event before 9/11
Incredible event has happened in 2001, a few hours before September 11 attacks. It was around 0:25 a.m. Victoria was alone in the room. Suddenly she felt that the Column of the highest intensity has grown from behind. The Column did not touch her, was the width of the shoulders and from floor level went up to infinity. Through channeling Victoria received information: «Today your activity begins». Then the Column disappeared. It was very strange and not clear – what activity could begin late at night... And in the morning all world knew about terrible act of terror and the World Trade Center's collapse.

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto .....

edit on 17-8-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well, I'm just going to sit back and wait

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
ok I'll be waiting 4 them with a giant peace poster in 1 hand / my gun in the other hand

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeeeeeeeees....I have spent a little more time reading pieces on the site and slightly regret my impetuous posting of this thread...lol.
They are women, I trust women. Will do some more looking into their pasts, individually and collectively and we shall see where it takes us. Or me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
So, they are saying the only way we'll get teleported off this planet is if we unite our consciousness? Or maybe my translator was wrong. Either way, it all fits into the end of the world scenario. Not much difference between this and the idea that Jesus will come back and save us. I'm just noticing that more and more people are repeating the old religious stories about the end of the world and replacing the usual spirit characters with extra terrestrials. Maybe we were all right in some ways. I'll go back over the site and see what else I can find. Some of it is in English and other pieces are not, so I'm relying on my cotton picking translator.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Violetshy because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well if they're scientists, they're not very prolific writers/researchers. I checked googly scholar with their names in English and Russian, and very little came up.

Dr Victoria Popova = Доктор Виктория Попова

Dr Lidia Andrianova = Доктор Лидия Андрианова

Maybe just googly translate playing up though.

Dr Laze

edit on 17-8-2011 by lazernation because: sp

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I went looking for some info on these ladies and in my travels came across this lengthy article published a few days ago. I realise the source may be dodgy but the article seems legit. This at least sets out most of what you find at their site, but requires only a long slow scroll.

ARTICLE

ETA: I have to admit that about 3/4's of the way through this article, I started to wonder if they are planning some kind of Star/UFO cult!!!
lololol.......Kinda like the one led by that crazy man where they all committed suicide to go catch the next UFO.
edit on 17-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
They're so nice they want you to open an account - I think that says it all don't you - below is the details of how you will be paid into the account you set up. This is where I stopped reading BIG HOAX
Their Source is: netfirmstransition.com...

Important Payment Information for Affiliates
April 21, 2011
Affiliates — if you haven’t already done so, make sure you complete the tax form in your Netfirms Affiliate Console. It only takes a moment, and we can’t pay you if that form is incomplete. You’ll need to have completed the tax form by May 1 to be included in May’s payout.

Also, please review the following notes about the payout schedule:

Commissions earned before March 23, 2011 are subject to the previous affiliate agreement ($100 payment threshold, 60-day wait period). If you earned $100 or more prior to March 23 (the date we launched the new Netfirms website), you’ll receive those payments in May.
Commissions earned since March 23, 2011 are subject to the revised affiliate agreement ($50 payment threshold, paid during the month after they’re earned). You must fill out your tax form to get paid.
If your pre-March 23 commission is less than $100, but greater than $50 (either on its own or combined with commissions earned after March 23), you’ll receive your commission payment in May under the terms of the revised affiliate agreement.
Any pre-March 23 commissions that don’t meet the $50 payment threshold (either on their own or combined with commissions earned after March 23) will expire after April 30, and you will not be paid out on these commissions.
Commissions earned on March 23 or later that don’t meet the $50 payment threshold will get carried over on a rolling three-month basis before they expire.
Going forward, we’ll pay you on a monthly basis (towards the end of the month) for commissions earned the previous month that meet the $50 payment threshold. (Again, you must fill out your tax form to get paid.)

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We’re very excited about the future of the Netfirms Affiliate Program, and we think the new changes (decreased payment threshold, shorter wait period to get paid) will make the program more profitable for everyone.

THEY HAVE VIDEOS IN WHICH THEY TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT AND THE TWO RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS ARE TWO LITTLE OLD LADIES!

Watch the vids and see them for yourself!

edit on 17-8-2011 by quedup because: Further information

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What? Didn't crop circles from before 2010 have alien messages??

So I notice they've decoded the Wilton Windmill crop circle back from May 2010...

I actually have no idea what they're trying to say, something about Prince William, yellow equals danger, wait I thought red was danger?

Err so anyway it is of my opinion that the Wilton Windmill crop circle is very much man made.

Cheap plug!

Wilton Windmill Crop Circle Decoded

But hey, the Russians have more pretty pictures to look at.

edit on 17/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Wow, nice column..I mean work!

Two mad old ducks babbling on about columns.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Really very interesting site you've linked to with a great deal of information that has an odd ring of truth to it. I am not saying it is true but that it is plausible and might be true. We should investigate consider and pay attention to these explanations because it is far better to have the truth and not need it, than need the truth and not have it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"Just step into the laser light and everything will be OK u get a holographic self on the other side". No worries mate, I'll be right behind you

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What better way to warn an entire world of impending doom than to draw cryptic pictures in their corn?

And to think we have an entire year to change all of our infrastructure and lifestyle to thwart that doom is just awesome!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

You know what bothers me about the whole cropcircle thing...? Why the criptic delivery system.

I must admit that the cropcircle phenemonon is very interesting and is it hard to belief there are humans behind it but.....why would ET bring us these serious warning messages in a puzzle form?

Are these ET so very much intelligent that they can not figure out one of our many languages and give it to us straight.......as they are supposedly doing now? That is what is bothering me about ET being the maker of the CC.

I visited the web-site and is must be a outstanding read for the CC enthousiast. These women do not have any tell-tale signs of hoaxters and I belief they are most sincere in their findings. But still......in the world of conspiracy, ET and demons they might aswell have been mislead by evil angels.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join