It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO s Over the Sea 14th August 2011 UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I searched the ATS and i haven't find this thread so if there is the same thread please mods move it.

From description
Mass sighting in under an hour!!Ths is crazy, MUST WATCH FULL!! It gets better and better!!! Giant orange orbs , USOS ,UFOS, Triangle formations, Fake planes ,choppers and more.

I have no idea what this could be.
Fake or real?
Any thoughts guys?Could this be a satellite?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The video appears quite genuine.

I wish we knew more about these mysterious Unidentified Flying Objects.

Why are they so shy? Then again, why is the human race as a whole so hostile? I think I answered my own question...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Dont have time to watch these fully right now but i did flick through the first one yesterday on LUFOS and it seems pretty genuine to me. Especially since its over 20 mins long. Its ment to contain an abundance of phenomena encluding UFOs, USOs, fake planes, choppers and triangle formations but in the short tima i watched it i only seen the orbs and a plane.

Whats the view we are looking at though? I get the impression the orbs are hovering over a harbour with the buildings on the far side visible. Where in the UK was this taken do you know?

Highly unlikely this is a satallite i think.
edit on 17-8-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

filmed in lancashire uk. i hacve massive range on where i can film.theres warton Bae within my view so gonna be filming over them soon. look up warton ae they make top secret craft Ie: Taranis etc and top secret weapons for the us. the taranis craftis just like a ufo

From the YT comments.

Map of area with Warton BAE pinned: Map

ive got colour footage of them from earlier that night walkin my dog on the beach with my mates an they were flying over us, need a laptop lead to transfer it which im gonna get today ive got all the original files

From the YT Comments. So he has more to upload.
edit on 17-8-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I know the area its supposed to filmed quite well, there is a large gas field out there with many rigs and helicopters servicing the rigs.

Blackpool has an airport as does Isle of Man which is off the coast there, they would pick this up and report it.

Taranis is not allowed to fly in UK airspace - no UAVs are at the moment so its being tested in Australia, besides, UAV's dont hover around and those in test will fly pretty simple patterns to evaluate they can operate Autonomously.

Warton which is home to BAE has all types of Aircraft but its unusual to be flying around at night unless they are testing IR or somthing but again, that doesnt explain triangular lights.

From what I saw on the video it was a hazy blob of light which could be anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Seems to me like Alison Kruse or one of her cronies is at it again, I guess they think the dust has settled and they can continue to cash in on their dangerous behaviour. I can't stand these people, and some of them should've been put in jail already.

Here's some earlier topics of Alison Kruse's videos, she has already been established as a hoax.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

The further dishonest tactics of Alison Kruse

Youtube video discrediting SeeingUFOsPA Orbs/Blinkies:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Fake planes ,choppers and more.

Or just planes and choppers

Same old video of planes doing what they do

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
The video appears quite genuine.

I wish we knew more about these mysterious Unidentified Flying Objects.

Why are they so shy? Then again, why is the human race as a whole so hostile? I think I answered my own question...

Believe me, there's nothing genuine about it unless you mean fraudulent behaviour. Videos such as this has been explained numerous times on these forums, and they're nothing but a "clever" use of out-of-focus cameras and a blurring effect if I'm not mistaken. You'll catch alot of "UFOs" on camera that way, and loads of impressionable and unknowing people will pay you money to watch blinkies.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Why a secret airplane (which could be), so secret, soundless and under-radar, would glow like a dome of light in the sky?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Fake planes ,choppers and more.

Or just planes and choppers

Same old video of planes doing what they do

Why do you think they are planes?
I watched the videos several times and i haven't once thought this could be planes or choppers.
I thought this could be a satellite but i am not sure.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

How do you know they were soundless ? , the soundtrack was put on the video to cover any sound .

Nikola014
Why do you think they are planes?

Because I have seen many of these type of video's proclaiming UFO's hovering in the sky but in reality they are just planes heading toward the camera .
These are no different apart from the addition of the helicopter in the footage , not UFO's , just terrestrial aircraft .
edit on 17-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well I'm just assuming a secret aircraft (not necessarily this, if it is) is soundless, soundless like an Air Conditioning device, that is.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

I read that the originator of the videos captured the footage in Lancashire as well, where Blackpool International Airport is situated, on the western coast of the UK.

So maybe it's not secret airplanes/black-ops projects/helicopters/blinkies at all? Maybe it's just a blatantly obvious hoax, where airplanes/helicopters are filmed with a blurring effect and an out-of-focus camera? It's also filmed with nightvision where the sensor isn't fit to handle the strong lights from the airplanes' landing lights.

I also have to eat with a spoon sometimes, but come on people. Videos such as this has been ripped and torn apart several times, and I've even given you informative sources on this.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I was interested for about 1 min but the silly background sound effects/music put me off. Once someone sticks those silly noises over it, it all starts to feel very contrived. The video has the feel of a UFO enthusiast recording rather than an independent and impartial citizen catching something unusual on camera.

“Then white blinkies appear”... that has to be the most ridiculous and childish part of the video... White blinkies?? Oh... you mean airplanes... lol

I believe that this video would appeal to a 12 year old with an overactive imagination... but that’s about it. I may be wrong, but it seems to be no more than out of focus planes and helicopters; which explain why the person has placed the sound effects from the southend pier ghost train over the top of the whole video.

Dont get me wrong, I am not a complete sceptic but am still waiting for the day when I get to see some genuine footage that cannot be explained by Chinese lanterns, helicopters and blurred street lights.

Out of all the recent UFO reported sighting the one that has captured my imagination is this one...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Sadly no footage however it does seem genuine...

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
They seem rather.. conventional.

Can anyone tell us WHERE this was filmed? Would be a rather large clue as to what we are seeing...

Edit: Couple posts above answered my question. I'd certainly lean towards it being air traffic.. It's just too boring!
edit on 17/8/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A plane turning on its bright landing lights would seem to appear "out of thin air" because the other lights from the plane (NOT the landing lights) would have been too dim to notice at a distance.

edit on 8/17/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

join