It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In-flight film "explains" mysteries of female pleasure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This article caught my attention. I am all for educating people in the ways of mastering techniques to stimulate and bring a woman pleasure. However, perhaps this intimate subject would best be taught to people in a little more private setting than watching this on an airline full of strangers would be?

Even if a child's screen was blocked, what about the screens of others sitting near the child?

The 50-minute French film "The Female Orgasm Explained," which includes naked scenes, is carried on long-haul "Video on Demand" aircraft in the airline's "The Edge" channel -- complete with a warning that it is for mature audiences only.

In-flight film "explains" mysteries of female pleasure

edit on 17-8-2011 by Perplexedandconfused because: (no reason given)

One would have to imagine the plane would get rather warm after awhile.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Perplexedandconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Go to the bathroom in the terminal cus that plane's bathroom is going to be occupied with mile-highers all flight. Ow!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
just hope that the chairs have high backs so as not toget splashed

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Perplexedandconfused

Is there a You Tube link too?????

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Perplexedandconfused

It's help for those who want to join the mile high club. Sorry, but really I must agree that a long flight stuck in a can full of people I don't know is not the place for this "educational " flim. I'm sure hormones were running wild on this flight.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

But she added that changing social norms mean that off-limit topics have shifted.
"'In Sex and the City', the orgasm is something pretty much spoken in everyday levels. It's no longer the taboo subject it was."

i think she's right

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PengyLuv

The film runs until November. While I think it may be educational and start up some interesting conversations, not all people are open to such conversations, and it may cause some to be embarrassed, not to mention any children on board who may see the film even if they don't hear it. To people who watch "Sex in the City", speaking of orgasms may be socially acceptable, it is not a subject I hear discussed in the general public out and about in the society I live in here in the US. Cannibalism, defecating, and the practice of removing a girls clitoris are socially acceptable in some parts but I don't think it would be tactful for an airline to show an educational film on these either.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

However, perhaps this intimate subject would best be taught to people in a little more private setting than watching this on an airline full of strangers would be?

Ah..nonsense! Imagine the POSSIBILITIES!! When was the last time you had an ORGY on a flight?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

However, perhaps this intimate subject would best be taught to people in a little more private setting than watching this on an airline full of strangers would be?

Ah..nonsense! Imagine the POSSIBILITIES!! When was the last time you had an ORGY on a flight?

there is a first time for everything hahaha

top topics

join