It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins The ATS Straw Poll!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I love how because you can't dig up any dirt on him you have to pull this 'racism card' again. He didn't write it, it was apart of Ron Paul Newsletters in which he would submit the occasional piece. He didn't even know what was written in the article until 10 years later when he ran for congress and the media brought it up to attack him. Right now you're just making things up with no proof trying to discredit Ron Paul like you've always been.

Here is Nelson Linder, NAACP District leader in Austin Texas in an interview backing Ron Paul that he is NOT a racist.
www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul himself on this particular subject, not like you'd believe it since you're trolling.
www.youtube.com...

You'd think of 30 years being in the public light a true racist would show himself. One incident taken completely out of context proves you're a racist? lol you're foolin yourself boy.

TinFoilTP quit trolling and look for facts, not pre-made clipped videos put together for conveniently attacking those you already don't like.

edit on 20-8-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

The Ron Paul Newsletters were not only Ron Paul's his family made money from it.
This is the most glaring set of facts and evidence pertinent to his character out there. It proves he will lie and manipulate and do whatever it takes to try to get elected. He is no better than any other politician out there in this respect so it shatters this internet meme that Ron Paul is some super hero endowed with rare qualities.

When some supporter such as yourself comes along and downplays them to the point that other people will think they will be a non issue, it is doing a diservice to any voter unfamiliar with the game of politics, and that makes up a very large portion of Ron Paul supporters. Kids who just got their voting cards and wheened off momma's breast ready to throw their votes down the proverbial toilet.

Obama and his team can use the internet and all kinds of social networking far far more effectively than the Ron Paul camp. Obama and his team sling the term racist at every opponent with aggresive effectiveness. The Newletters will make their jobs a slam dunk and nobody will even be able to accuse them of using the accusation loosely again in Ron Paul's case.
This is the Fatal Flaw, the Tainted Product of a Ron Paul campaign. The Capstone on the many reasons he is unelectable.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How about you tell us what issues you disagree with Ron Paul on rather than posting that slanderous BS propaganda that he obviously didn't write?

Can you tell us who you will be voting for, and why that candidate is a better choice than Ron Paul?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
The Ron Paul Newsletters were not only Ron Paul's his family made money from it.
This is the most glaring set of facts and evidence pertinent to his character out there.

No, the glaring facts were already posted. You're blatantly lying now, but that's okay. We'll continue to point our your lies. He did not write those letters, and has publicly stated that. But, going by your logic, Obama shouldn't have won because of his reverend and the fact he had black panthers intimidating voters. But, people realized that sometimes other people do stupid things, and there's no way for any candidate to sit down for hours and weed out anybody they think may do something stupid. So, they didn't hold Obama accountable, except for the extremists. Ron Paul's support of ALL people, minorities included, is clear for all to see. And as the previous poster pointed out, the NAACP defended him.

When some supporter such as yourself comes along and downplays them to the point that other people will think they will be a non issue, it is doing a diservice to any voter unfamiliar with the game of politics, and that makes up a very large portion of Ron Paul supporters. Kids who just got their voting cards and wheened off momma's breast ready to throw their votes down the proverbial toilet.

Oh wow. Looks like you're getting a bit snippy. Good. Yes, the kids will use their voting cards and put our guy in office. They don't want to get off momma's breast, and go right to the federal government's breast. It may be nice and comfy for you suckling away, but other people see how unsustainable it is. Your government teat is running dry, once it does you're gonna have to go cold turkey, no weaning. Hope you can handle the shock.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
In commanding fashion, and as everyone expected, Ron Paul won the first-ever ATS Republican Straw poll with a staggering 83.2% of the 17,783 votes (12,865 from non-members) received in 48 hours.

Meh... There is a huge difference between a mouse click and actually being a registered voter AND voting in a primary election (any reference to a national election is unneeded as the only thing Ron Paul will be doing on November 6, 2012 is sitting at home with his wife).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I know I'm registering to vote in the primaries this election, and several people say they are as well as becoming delegates in those states that use them. So, we'll have to see how things actually go when the time comes. Additionally, he hasn't ruled out running 3rd party. Perhaps people are fed up enough with both of the Establishment parties, that a 3rd party candidate may stand a chance. The conditions are right, the way things are going they may even get right-er. It's looking more and more like they really broke their little system...
edit on 21-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Now you're just getting desperate, I pulled apart your argument that he was a racist and gave you several examples of how he isn't. You couldn't debate any of my points so you try to attack me and change the topic and misdirect your failures.

You have a history of attacking Ron Paul and when people actually stand up to point out your empty accusations you back down because you have no proof other than things taken out of context.

I know it is hard to attack Ron Paul's character...I know...

TinFoilTP, you accused Ron Paul of being a racist, please provide proof or you're just straight up trolling. So I wonder, what is your next post going to say?
edit on 21-8-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Now you're just getting desperate, I pulled apart your argument that he was a racist and gave you several examples of how he isn't. You couldn't debate any of my points so you try to attack me and change the topic and misdirect your failures.

You have a history of attacking Ron Paul and when people actually stand up to point out your empty accusations you back down because you have no proof other than things taken out of context.

I know it is hard to attack Ron Paul's character...I know...

TinFoilTP, you accused Ron Paul of being a racist, please provide proof or you're just straight up trolling. So I wonder, what is your next post going to say?
edit on 21-8-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Wow, I provided the proof and then you ask for it again. The Newsletter. It would be used by the Obama team. Focusing on attacking me won't change the cards that are out there on the table.
Ron Paul never explained the Newsletter. He said no, then he said yes, then he said it was a ghostwriter and that he knowingly lied previously from advise he took from his campaign advisers. His chronology.

At worst he supported racism in his newsletter, midrange bad his negligence in running the newsletter allowed it to happen, at best he is an admitted liar from his explanation. None of those speak positively about his character.

In the end it has been four years since the last time he was challenged on the issue and he nor his team ever supplied the guilty party who really wrote them if it wasn't him. He doesn't seem to care to try to clear his name diffinitively.

Again my point is, Obama's team would slay Ron Paul with his own Newsletter. They have a history of shouting racism against opposition and winning. He is a flawed candidate, damaged goods.

Personally I think the Ron Paul campaign will fall apart long before this issue would ever be used. As a third party candidate he will be mostly ignored by the media. Once the GOP nominates someone else he will go back to obscurity.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

yeah,

anyone with the hype he has should have changed this country a long time ago.

if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

he will go back to his 40yr cushy job.

voting his way with no apparent push to get anyone else to see it his way.

but he does have a son in the senate, wow.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Wow, I provided the proof and then you ask for it again. The Newsletter. It would be used by the Obama team. Focusing on attacking me won't change the cards that are out there on the table.
Ron Paul never explained the Newsletter. He said no, then he said yes, then he said it was a ghostwriter and that he knowingly lied previously from advise he took from his campaign advisers. His chronology.
You're lying, he says that he did not write it, he does not know who wrote it, and says that racism goes against his Constitutional views and everybody who knows him knows he would not write that because it is nothing like his mentality. Where did you see him say "no", then "yes" about writing it?

Can you actually convince yourself that the presidential candidate who is so committed to following the Constitution would completely ignore the "all men are created equal" part of the Declaration of Independence and be a secret racist? Even if that slanderous trash you are posting was true, what would he do as president? Would he bring back slavery? Would he deport all black people Africa?

At worst he supported racism in his newsletter, midrange bad his negligence in running the newsletter allowed it to happen, at best he is an admitted liar from his explanation. None of those speak positively about his character.
"Supported racism", how? Did he publically endorse that article? Did he say "I did not write it, but I agree with the message"? No, he didn't support it, that's just another pathetic attempt of yours to slander Ron Paul.

In the end it has been four years since the last time he was challenged on the issue and he nor his team ever supplied the guilty party who really wrote them if it wasn't him. He doesn't seem to care to try to clear his name diffinitively.
He doesn't know who wrote it, and doesn't want to give it the attention that it doesn't deserve because it's such a non-issue.

But to you, it's a HUGE deal, because it speaks about his "character"! Because you know, a guy with a 30 year long, perfectly consistent voting record who has always been about following the Constitution and protecting Americans liberties is a closet racist who one day wanted to vent his hatred on a newsletter, and then deny writing it for the rest of his life

Again my point is, Obama's team would slay Ron Paul with his own Newsletter. They have a history of shouting racism against opposition and winning. He is a flawed candidate, damaged goods.
How is he flawed, because of what somebody else wrote? Give that garbage a rest dude, that is such an irrelevant piece of history, and I am struggling to understand why you see it as the factor which people should judge Ron Pauls presidential candidacy on.

I say you're either a paid internet shill, or somebody who hates their Constitutional rights, loves a big federal government, loves having a private bank handle our money, loves fighting trillion dollar wars at the taxpayer expense, loves thumping others with a Bible, and loves trying to discredit Ron Paul by pitifully posting whatever propaganda you can dig up, and spinning it to look like a HUGE deal that we should all judge him and not elect him based on.

Personally I think the Ron Paul campaign will fall apart long before this issue would ever be used. As a third party candidate he will be mostly ignored by the media. Once the GOP nominates someone else he will go back to obscurity.
And when that happens, our Constitutional rights will also "go back to obscurity".

Despite multiple requests, you still have not told us what issues you disagree with Ron Paul on, and what candidate you will vote for and why we should vote for them instead of him.

Tell me, what do you do when you're not posting propaganda on internet forums?
edit on 22-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Do you know what a ghost writer is? It is someone paid to write for you pretending to be you. That means the person was an employee. Ron Paul's family profited from the Newsletter. It is hard to believe the material wasn't reviewed before publishing, and if it wasn't is that the sort of sloppy management to expect from Ron Paul where he couldn't even be bothered to protect his own name?

There are so many ways this would destroy him.

Of course the crew aboard the Ron Paul shortbus going along for the ride don't want to hear people pointing out the flaws in his campaign, they must be attacked and silenced. Hahahaha good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Oh yea, it is inevitable that this will be dug up, that is how political campaigns are fought.

If and when Obama chooses to call out Ron Paul on this thing-of-the-past-racist non-issue, do you know how many BLACK people will stand up for Ron Paul?

Don't forget, this 76 year old congressman has tons of fans all across the world.

Ron Paul will beat Obama in a general election because you can't hide the truth. When it is just him and Obama, toe-to-toe, the people will see exactly what is on the table. The real fight is within the GOP.

You're trying to base this case of flaw-in-the-campaign to back up your argument because it is falling apart. First Ron Paul is a racist and he'll never be president because he is unelectable, yada yada but as people start bringing up points against you-you back peddle, into how this could ruin his campaign, as if you cared. LOL

Just stop already, this is getting very old.

It is no secret how much you dislike Ron Paul but dancing around this issue isn't going to help your case, nobody cares about you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ohoooo , hi TinfoilTP ...you are very active against Ron Paul as i was expecting ..it was a long summer ... RP is exploding and you are nervous ....you love wars,you love big goverment,you love death ...you love everything RP is opposing.RP will change the history and you will be buried with that history you imperialistic warlover.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Don't forget, this 76 year old congressman has tons of fans all across the world.

What do fans around the world have to do with a US election??? hahahaha.
Now you prove that you are totally disconnected from reallity. Is this an actual talking point around the water cooler of his voter Base? What is in that water?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Ohoooo , hi TinfoilTP ...you are very active against Ron Paul as i was expecting ..it was a long summer ... RP is exploding and you are nervous ....you love wars,you love big goverment,you love death ...you love everything RP is opposing.RP will change the history and you will be buried with that history you imperialistic warlover.

And hello to you too.

I will side with historical evidence, a fatally flawed candidate has no hope.
His run will only help the status quo by making it easier for Obama to get his second term.
Either by further fracturing the opposing side or directly running as the lead opponent.

Your visceral personal response makes you out as some sort of extremist. If Ron Paul wins do you expect to go on some sort of witch hunt, persecuting all who oppose your version of the way the world should be? "Buried" is a strange term to use. There is always another election 4 years down the road, nobody gets "buried".

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

wow sarah palin would be deep fried if she didn't know about something like that.

but st. paul, yeah, another pass. nothing to see here folks.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Half of 700 military bases in 130 countries will be buried.. many US boys and daughters will back home and bring smile and love in many US families.Colateral damage and war interventions will be buried.US empire will be buried etc etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

ya ok, cover yourself with dirt.

we spend lots of money in the local economies, sure just collapse them.

no problem isolationists

it's all about you ain't it.

dr ron friggin paul.

whaa hoo!.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How strange, you still haven't told us wha issues you disagree with Ron Paul on and which candidate you plan to for vote for and why we should support them!

From my last post:

Despite multiple requests, you still have not told us what issues you disagree with Ron Paul on, and what candidate you will vote for and why we should vote for them instead of him.

You seem like a Santorum kind of guy to me. Based on your attitude towards Ron Paul, I take it you like spending trillions of taxpayer dollars on wars? Do you also like a powerful government? How about the Drug War, are you a big fan of that too? What's your stance on the Constitution, not a fan I take? You support the Federal Reserve as well, yes?

Maybe if Santorum doesn't work out, you can hop aboard the Cain Train.
edit on 22-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
please please spread the news about RON PAUL DO NOT LET MEDIA PICK AGAIN!! tell all you know to go to RONPAUL2012.COM tell them to look at the issues and see if they agree! we must not let media win with the dis info and the programing "he cant win" he can! we need him too! start wearing your RON PAUL tees and let people see the faces that support him! be ready to have answers to questions they may ask. make your own stickers and put them on the back window of your car! mine says "SEE IF YOU AGREE..RONPAUL.2012.com DONT LET MEDIA PICK AGAIN!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Your argument has been torn apart and you still can't stay on important issues you have to attack the character not the topic.

You're so transparent, you should get into politics, at least we can all see right through you.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join