It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in a highly meditative state, care to ask anything/

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Some people have the talent to control their farts, that's all I could think off.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

I've never heard it said like that before, well put and very interesting! I appreciate your response, and value your opinion. Now you got me thinking!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
How come packages sent on a truck are called shipments and packages on a boat are called cargo?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
moveing on do you think Betty White's fame in her " later years" of life is becuas shes a hard working dame that knows the biz? Or she has been enducted into the order of the eastern star and thay are helping her out?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

well okay then thank you for the advice. i'll remove everything i know of her.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
if someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BGbeauregard

Thanks. By the way what I meant is that destiny only pertains to your religious self. As in finding the truths about of your beliefs in order to appreciate life and die happy.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

yes

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Definitely not...there are any number of rights to minerals and water and mining etc. that can be taken from under your feet...
Besides - you don't even really own the land...try not paying your real estate taxes and see how long you get to keep it...
edit on 17-8-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Im not saying don't attempt to be with her. it is still possible yet the psychic prediction is not.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Why are the adjectives 'fast as' and 'slow as' often used in conjunction with hell, is hell slow or fast?

link   
I think it might have been more about the finals MVP. The heat were up 2-1 and it appeared they were going to win and wade was going to get the finals MVP...and than Lebron has one of the worst games of his career and it all goes downhill from there. If they had won and wade had won the finals MVP than that would be 2 titles and 2 finals MVPs for wade and for Lebron one title and the negative view as him backing off and allowing wade to be king.

link   

Thanks for expanding on your thought, that actually makes a lot of sense and I would tend to agree with you. I think our destiny in life is finding true happiness in our existence.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc

Definitely not...there are any number of rights to minerals and water and mining etc. that can be taken from under your feet...
Besides - you don't even really own the land...try not paying your real estate taxes and see how long you get to keep it...
edit on 17-8-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

he wanted questions & i just wanted answers...thank you tho for supplying the right ones while he fails to be key

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

A prisoner in a 20x20ft foot sq cell, escaped one day. In his cell there was a window at the top which he could not reach. They saw that he dug a tunnel with no exit. How did he escape?
edit on 17-8-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Facinating i had never ponderd that! Nice question newz star fo sho bro

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

He used his super stretchy underwear as a slingshot to launch himself out of the window...had to dig the hole to get that extra 3-4 ft of "oomph"

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

that was very well put . Thanks for the reply i was starting to feel like was only one who did that star for your ....you know

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

All land is connected, but separated by water.
edit on 17-8-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join