It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy Folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Recently got introduced to ATS, and I'm glad I did! One of the coolest sites/communities of free thinkers I've yet to find on the Web. I, like many of you, am very interested and curious about the world and everything in it. I was born and currently still reside in The Lone Star state of Texas. Unfortunately, Texas isn't exactly home to a big population of free thinkers, or people who question things about everyday life, so I'm happy to be here!

One of the things that interests me the most about our world are its vast variety of different people and cultures, all with their own unique views and opinions, so I hope to become acquainted with as many of you great people as possible! I aim to contribute as much as I can with my questions, thoughts, and ideas, just as yall's (There's the Texan in me, lol) contribute to my curiosity and fascination with life and everything in it. Good day to you all!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BGbeauregard

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I very much appreciate the welcome guys! Thanks for the tips Omega, and I'm grateful for the info!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BGbeauregard

Hi BGbeauregard, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Much appreciated Sauron, and thank you for the links, I will check them out!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Welcome on in

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by therealcatman

Thanks friend! I very much appreciate the welcome.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Glad to have you on board, enjoy your stay.

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy your stay

new topics

top topics

join