It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Is The Most violent Country In The World And Should Be Taken Over By The U.S. military

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
my brother and his friend were in cancun in 2002 and they were walking on the beach in broad daylight in sight of a club and bar and suddenly they were surrounded by about 10 mexican teenage boys who all pulled knives and pistols on them and demanded all their jewelry and cash or they would be fed to the sharks!!! my brother said that he would fight them all one at a time and he was pistol whipped by 3 of them while the others kicked and beat his friend!!! they were robbed of watches,necklaces,rings and $500 each and then they were "allowed" to leave.as they were limping away they saw THE TEENAGE PUNKS SPLITTING THE STOLEN JEWELRY AND CASH WITH MEXICAN POLICE MEN WHO HAD BEEN OVERSEEING THE WHOLE DAMN THING FROM A NEARBY HILL !!! [/quotewww.washingtonpost.com...]

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

But allmost all of this violence is about the billions of dollars created by the high profits in drugs by the US drug laws. Decriminalize and legally regulate drugs, as with cigarettes and alcohol, and billions of dollars would be removed from the criminal motivation. This is especially true regarding the fact that after over a decade of the "War on Drugs" they are cheaper, stronger, and more available than ever. And just as the local mobs joined up to become the National Crime Syndicate during prohibition, with the alcohol wars in the US, the cartels have become multi-national criminal enterprises, rivalling state power in some areas. They have their own soldiers, airplanes, ships and submarines. This bloodshed will not cease. Money is in this instance the major motivator, and people allways flow in a similar way when it is involved.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My opinion on this matter is simple. It is as follows: Bring our troops home and put them on the Mexican border. I mean, Mexico is a big country.....just why is it that Mexicans are apparently physically incapable of staying there!?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleak
reply to post by blocula

My opinion on this matter is simple. It is as follows: Bring our troops home and put them on the Mexican border. I mean, Mexico is a big country.....just why is it that Mexicans are apparently physically incapable of staying there!?
machine gun nests,watch towers and mine fields...that would do the job just fine...after we went in their and crushed the demented,psychopathic,homicidal,drug addicted punks...and i think we should do this "in the memory of all those slaughtered innocent people who have been taken away and silenced forever"...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

academic.evergreen.edu... to expand on your point and its a pretty interesting read didnt know we invaded china a few times least more then i rembered and i guess we been having koreas back since the late 1800's didnt know it went back that long

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

thanx for your comment and link...the usa imposes its military might where ever and when ever it feels like it and has been doing so for a long time...just like england did before us and the spanish before them and the romans before them and so on and so on...its sad how quickly people forget and never learn history, its everything we are

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org... > www.gwu.edu...
edit on 18-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i hope you realize that..

The US is more violent than Mexico. Sad. Hard to believe. But true.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by blocula

i hope you realize that..

The US is more violent than Mexico. Sad. Hard to believe. But true.
uhhhmm, no its not...i've never seen the battered and decapitated heads of women and children hanging off of overpasses while i'm driving down the highway in the usa for one thing,or the arms and legs of teenage girls thrown all over the streets...this stuff is so evil its demonic

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We dont need a freakin army or a government, we dont need any kind of military help # this stupid country if you can even call it that anymore..This piece of # land is home to almost 100% of child and serial rapists you can think of. Government never did anything to make our country better, just taking our taxes so they dont have to work and live off of the people who do work. And the military lol, whos freedom are they fighting for?? Why should they see their brothers die in front of them if nobody is going to care.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you ever tried looking at actual murder rates?

We may not have a public display, but we sure as hell have a lot more bodies to bury.
Try research before assumption. You're just buying into a media stereotype.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
sorry to say... but these drug crazed homicidal maniac cartels and their dope feind gangs need to be annihilated and no better a force to do it than the us military,the same military that saved france from the ovens and gas chambers of the nazis and released millions upon millions from bondage during ww1 and ww2...these sicko lunatics are murdering and mutilating children and for this reason alone these demented psychopaths should be crushed...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Of course he isnt. OP is another neo con shill that wants others to fight his greed for him. In this case, its pure colonialism, and expansionism under the veil of "saving the borders". In reality, the OPs stance is pro North American Union. Nothing else. Our policies are to blame for what is going on at the border, and invading using the Military will obviously make the entire situation nothing but FUBAR. Just like the blue legs like it. Order out of chaos.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by blocula

this country mexico is more dangerous than any other in the world right now.

Nothing but opinion. Would be willing to see some numbers that compare the countries.

thousands of men women and children are being massacred every month! by viscious drug gangs

This isn't the only country this is happening in. Read up on what is happening in Central America.

i think that our army needs to teach them a lesson they will never forget,hunt them down and lock them up.

There will always be people lining up to be the next drugpin as long as there is a high demand for the product.

How long do we hunt? I recall how the US helped to hunt down Pablo Escobar, yet Colombia still remains a major player.

.but theres no oil in mexico so we'll probably do nothing.

Are you serious?

en.wikipedia.org... this data is only good up to 2004 and since then murder in mexico has gone up and up even higher...is mexico a part of latin america? i always thought it was...
www.guardian.co.uk... ...almost 35,000 murders in only 4 years! in... 2010 the population of the usa was about 300,000,000 with about 15,000 murders...in the same year mexicos population is about 100,000,000 with about 15,000 murders as well...so to compare accurately, if mexico was the usa there would have been almost 50,000 murders in 2010
edit on 17-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
did you read this? ^^^ it means that theres 3 times as many murders in mexico ,who has a population 1/3 the size of the usa
edit on 18-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

OR we could stop handing the drug cartels guns and legalise drugs in the United States which would put them out of business over night. But no lets just send in the military. Typical.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
To the degree that our government masquerades as the world's "peace keepers", yea, I'd say what is going on in Mexico is at least as bad as what is happening in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. If we HAD to occupy a country, I'd say pull out of Afghanistan and clean up Mexico. However, it really has nothing to do with the "Taliban" and so-called "terrorists". 90% of the bombings and other crap going on it Iraq and Afghanistan are because we are there. They do what they do out of aggression against the West. If we'd leave and just let them do their thing, my guess is much of the violence, attacks and bombings would dwindle.

But the truth is, it doesn't really have anything to do with all of that, it has to do with having a presence in that country so we can "keep them in line"; in other words make sure they are following the agenda of TPTB. As messed up as Mexico is from the violence and drugs standpoint, the government is in lockstep with the US and the NWO agenda so we have no reason to occupy them.

Things are not what they appear to be. Personally, I find it hard to believe somebody like Osama Bin Laden, working with walkie talkies and cell phones, out of caves, managed to stage 9/11, with great success, AND he did it without ever having one of his accomplices appear on a flight manifest, yet it took us 10 years to capture him. Hmm, cave dweller: wildly successful; worlds "super power", 10 years and a couple trillion $ later, with the best technology in the world: hardly considered successful. By any stretch of the imagination, a huge failure. How many soldiers died to capture one camel jockey?

Could we not have been just as successful by dumping all of those billions or trillions of dollars into airport security, dumping political correctness and profiling (which has worked incredibly well for Israel), intelligence ramp-ups, etc? And not get thousands of soldiers killed in the process?

Nope, it's not about "security", "terrorism" or a "war on terror"; it's about an agenda that big brother is hell bent on making everybody else follow.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
1 page of reading these IGNORANT COMMENTS, has made me sick to my stomach. You "people" should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. For your information....the Mexican people aren't the animals you portray them to be!!! And honestly, as a man who served his country, PROUDLY, and 'BELIEVED' in that bullshish lie, of an "American Dream"; i am appauled!

This is EXACTLY the reason why OUR planet/world is so screwed up. You cant even love your NEIGHBOR, yet you let other nations in, that need a PLANE to get to America.

I voluntarily left the 'land of the free'....and found a land that has much more 'FREEDOM', than you could ever possibly dream of! Do you REALLY believe Mexico...is the problem??? And, Canada...has no borders??? Or, is the only way to get to "America" via Mexico?

Have any of you ever lived, outside of the town you were born in...to speak with such RACISM? Have you ever had an INTELLECTUAL conversation, with anyone, other than your REDNECK friends? Probably not!!! That's why your ass speaks such: IGNORANCE!!!

What, exactly, has Mexico and the Mexican people ever done to the "American" people? Are you tripping about the "drug war", that the C.I.A. is elbow deep in...causing all the drama??? Or do you think the cartels just go around Mexico...killing people???

The people that you hear about being 'murdered' are "involved"...somehow, someway. They're NOT as "innocent" as you may think.

And another thing, if you're so worried about the Mexicans taking your jobs.....get your lazy ass up...and WORK. Go out to the strawberry fields...and pick dem der strawberries. Go do the '#ty' jobs they do, which you REFUSE to do. Oh, that's right....welfare..and government cheese...works for you!

Here's an idea: why doesn't the 'human race', get it through their THICK heads....planet earth...belongs to NO MAN....we ALL HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!
TPTB are running game on ALL OF YOU....that believe....our planet has 'borders'; and only certain "species" belong in certain areas!!!!

Kill the "border" crap...you sound like a bunch of DICTATORS! Walls work 2 ways...keep people out...and LOCK PEOPLE IN!!! You're prisoners, in your own minds!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There is plenty of oil in Mexico its a win win situation actually

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Seriously? why was this NOT posted under "Paranormal"? Because it is exactly that far out! Send troops to Mexico, to run down drug trafficer's? Definitley paranormal!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Some of you do realize that this country shares responsibility with arming these "crazed drug cartels" right? Do some of you realize a lot of this violence can end tomorrow if we ended this huge failure that we call the "War on Drugs"?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join