It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Is The Most violent Country In The World And Should Be Taken Over By The U.S. military

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
So are you saying the Mexican military cant handle it? You want to start another war? Cause thats what will happen. I even bet some Mexicans would join the gang just because USA citizens are killing people on their land. Why not just legalize drugs? It would save more lifes if they wear legal. The gangs would fall apart. People will do drugs weather or not they are legal or illegal.

These mexican cartels are well organized and have men that are trained. They have millions of dollars, I dont think a militia could take them on.

Some of those militias in the backwoods don't play either. If you act crazy enough in a fight people will drop their weapons and run. Please, the cartels are being funded by the CIA. What are you missing with this ?
so the cia is paying drug gangs in mexico to chop up kids ?!?! because that is what they are doing

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
So are you saying the Mexican military cant handle it? You want to start another war? Cause thats what will happen. I even bet some Mexicans would join the gang just because USA citizens are killing people on their land. Why not just legalize drugs? It would save more lifes if they wear legal. The gangs would fall apart. People will do drugs weather or not they are legal or illegal.

These mexican cartels are well organized and have men that are trained. They have millions of dollars, I dont think a militia could take them on.

Some of those militias in the backwoods don't play either. If you act crazy enough in a fight people will drop their weapons and run. Please, the cartels are being funded by the CIA. What are you missing with this ?
so the cia is paying drug gangs in mexico to chop up kids ?!?! because that is what they are doing

You've never heard that ? There was a thread here a few weeks back that stated the CIA/FBI somebody with letters was supplying the guns to cartels. I know it is here somewhere

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto

Originally posted by mastercanto
It never cease to amaze that you people get angry when somebody tells you that the rest of the world hates u.s.a. ¿Have you read your posts? You are talking about a sovereing country, just like if it was a bag of chips, and you are arguing about eating it or not!

It´s a realñ shame that you can´t see your country the way the rest of the world does, but if you want a glimpse, substitute the word "Mexico" in your posts by "U.S A." and think that you are, I don´t know, european or soviets, or asian. ¿How does it feel? ?would you like your country being spoke like that?

Shame on you! And then you get mad if you are call racists...

And yes, I am mexican, live here in Mexico, and no, we really would´n be happy at the sole idea...

It's good for you but bad for us. I have no problem with legal Spanish speaking peoples but the problem I can't understand why some of your people come up here to take our jobs, use our welfare and take up space in our schools without speaking our language.

I have nothing against you, it is just a fact. My neighbours are Mexican, they cannot speak a word of English but their kids can. Now rationalise that please.

¿What is good for me and bad for you?

Economics, money, that is the reason, dollars are worth about 13 pesos, and many u.s. people are willing to pay some dollars (less than if they were americans) to illegal immigrants who work hard because they need it. It is not an invasion or a "let´s take their jobs" thing.

What does have to do with the abominable first post anyway? I think you just did some rationalization, to avoid the fact that that this thread is hideous.

This thread is hideous. You and me both know this, I'm not trying to play the proud American role. Please do not think that, I hate this country with a passion. Believe me, if I say which country I wanted to run to some cheeky bastard will say "We don't want you here!" You know what I mean ?
Every time somebody I know tries to get a job, who is there ? A person from Mexico who can barely speak English; with that good chance that he is illegal.

The million dollar/Peso/Pound question is this; why do I need to know your language in my country ?
It's good to know Spanish and all but why has it became a secondary option. I have to use your language to communicate with your people. When some of them like my neighbours have been here 8 to 10 years and still cannot speak english ? Please enlighten me.
I listen to every opinion, I have no problem.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

1.- That´s not the `point of the thread
2.- ¿Why u.s. people expect that every other countries people gives up their primary lenguage and speak english? For some people it is just not easy to learn it.
3.- ¿Why are you avoiding the first subject?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

What is good for me and you ? That was the question ? I will tell you, Politicians that do their jobs. If the people in politics did their damn jobs. We wouldn't be over here arguing about it, that is a sheer face.

I know English is not an easy language to learn, believe me I can speak Welsh/english fluently and some Cornish. That was not easy but some of these people have been here all of their lives and cannot speak a word.

There was a man over here, he'd been in the US twenty years and could speak English but choose not to.
I know America is a melting pot, but when how can you commicate with people if you don't speak their language ?

Here is the thread
Why aren't you speaking English ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate to tell you my friend but some of these people are not trying to learn. I've met Japanese that know enough English to have a conversation and I know some Japanese(can't read a lick other than a few words)
edit on 17-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
No, the fascist US does not need to take over this country, and the drugs are all apart of their CIA runs and schemes. What needs to happen, is drugs need to be decriminalized everywhere so there is no profit for crime, including no more profit for US black ops as well, and the UK.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

There was a man over here, he'd been in the US twenty years and could speak English but choose not to. I know America is a melting pot, but when how can you commicate with people if you don't speak their language ? Here is the thread Why aren't you speaking English ? www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason people don't speak English is because business/government are willing to accomodate people in exchange for greenbacks /votes. Furthermore, US has no policy mandating that people who get temporary or permanent resident have to learn English. The only requirement for English is if someone decides to go for their citizenship. Don't want citizenship, don't have to learn English.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
No, the fascist US does not need to take over this country, and the drugs are all apart of their CIA runs and schemes. What needs to happen, is drugs need to be decriminalized everywhere so there is no profit for crime, including no more profit for US black ops as well, and the UK.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
milk is legal, for instance, but some people still get rich off of it...so how would decriminalizing drugs help?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2011 by LadyS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

this country mexico is more dangerous than any other in the world right now.

Nothing but opinion. Would be willing to see some numbers that compare the countries.

thousands of men women and children are being massacred every month! by viscious drug gangs

This isn't the only country this is happening in. Read up on what is happening in Central America.

i think that our army needs to teach them a lesson they will never forget,hunt them down and lock them up.

There will always be people lining up to be the next drugpin as long as there is a high demand for the product.

How long do we hunt? I recall how the US helped to hunt down Pablo Escobar, yet Colombia still remains a major player.

.but theres no oil in mexico so we'll probably do nothing.

Are you serious?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyS
reply to post by blocula

One of many places to start:

PBS Special Reports
theres a lot of sinister information in the link you posted ...thanx

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
www.huffingtonpost.com... this country mexico is more dangerous than any other in the world right now.thousands of men women and children are being massacred every month! by viscious drug gangs and i think that our army needs to teach them a lesson they will never forget,hunt them down and lock them up.we could do it if we really wanted to. and i think we should because mexico borders the usa and we should do something about it before this muderous rampage spreads over into our country...but theres no oil in mexico so we'll probably do nothing...
edit on 17-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Why do you feel that America has to be the police of the world righting every wrong? It's this kind of thinking that makes the rest of the world look at you like the "bullies on the block".

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There are over 40 countries with higher per capita murder rates around the world.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate

While Mexico has about three times the murder rate per capita compared to the US, the US has around three times the murder rate of Canada so by your logic Canada should invade the US and teach the US a lesson?

Also Mexico is the second largest supplier of oil to the US after Canada. Maybe that is why they don't go around invading each other. Their actually a pretty tight bunch.
edit on 17-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Perhaps every Christian nation within the Americas need to unite and collaborate, in order for western civilsation to survive the threat of Red Chinese dominance , not to mention radical islamism.
Its time perhaps for the Mexican Government to request unification with the USA and Canada, ?
Then the full might of US military force can be brought down on the drug lords?
Mexico is dying from within.
A USA Mexico, Canada superstate is the answer to the possible disintegration of the American continent?
edit on 17-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: spacing of letters(why is this so?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2011 by LadyS because: NVM, got it...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Can't they just offer the Mexican illegals who are unemployed a work visa and the opportunity to join the army, go through training and join other Mexicans in service to go into Mexico and clean it up. Maybe at the end of 4 years service they can become citizens or something.

This would be a special branch of course equipped with near obsolete technology (ground forces). Still superior to what these drug lords have. May as well use the stuff before they chop it up or whatever. I bet a lot of Mexicans in the army would love to go in and help clean up the place for their relatives.
edit on 17-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
Can't they just offer the Mexican illegals who are unemployed a work visa and the opportunity to join the army, go through training and join other Mexicans in service to go into Mexico and clean it up. Maybe at the end of 4 years service they can become citizens or something.

This would be a special branch of course equipped with near obsolete technology (ground forces). Still superior to what these drug lords have. May as well use the stuff before they chop it up or whatever. I bet a lot of Mexicans in the army would love to go in and help clean up the place for their relatives.
edit on 17-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

I thought about that but that makes too much sense for our non nonsensical government.
It would make sense but America won't do it

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
just mind your own f-ing bussines for once

invading mexico.

why won´t you just invade the world.

the USA has no bussines playing ´world police´

edit on 17-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Perhaps every Christian nation within the Americas need to unite and collaborate, in order for western civilsation to survive the threat of Red Chinese dominance , not to mention radical islamism.
Its time perhaps for the Mexican Government to request unification with the USA and Canada, ?
Then the full might of US military force can be brought down on the drug lords?
Mexico is dying from within.
A USA Mexico, Canada superstate is the answer to the possible disintegration of the American continent?
edit on 17-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: spacing of letters(why is this so?

sure, get a super state and then you'll have super capitolism. and christian countrys dont have a monopoly on morality.
is mexico really more violent than the U.S.A.? how many millions have died in irak, afghan'n or pakistan just to name a few since the last world war? in fact they are still at it, men, women and children slaughtered by drones on at least a weekly basis. the U.S. government would seem to be on or near the top of the dung heap along with israel govt.,.when it comes to violently slaughtering their fellow man.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
LOL typical American.... we don't like something so lets invade, take over, and rob the country of its resources so that we can say we helped...... if you take over this country then who will mow your lawns and tend your gardens and sell fruit on the sides of your highways lol ...... o America how the world hates you

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by blocula

this country mexico is more dangerous than any other in the world right now.

Nothing but opinion. Would be willing to see some numbers that compare the countries.

thousands of men women and children are being massacred every month! by viscious drug gangs

This isn't the only country this is happening in. Read up on what is happening in Central America.

i think that our army needs to teach them a lesson they will never forget,hunt them down and lock them up.

There will always be people lining up to be the next drugpin as long as there is a high demand for the product.

How long do we hunt? I recall how the US helped to hunt down Pablo Escobar, yet Colombia still remains a major player.

.but theres no oil in mexico so we'll probably do nothing.

Are you serious?

en.wikipedia.org... this data is only good up to 2004 and since then murder in mexico has gone up and up even higher...is mexico a part of latin america? i always thought it was...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join