It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Is The Most violent Country In The World And Should Be Taken Over By The U.S. military

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyS

Why do you have two profiles? Ladyskadi is also yours????????????????????????????????????????? Or it was. Whats the deal?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Dude, read my post. I would say read it again but you obviously did not read it the first time. Refute my logical points - I even forgot to mention that we are arming them as was posted above. Don't give me that crap. I actually do know people in Mexico - San Luis Rio Colorado to be exact - and they have been directly affected by death. They don't want the bloody U.S. military there, at all, they just want the damned war on drugs to end. Any sane and logical thinking person(few and far between nowadays) would also want a end to years of failed drug policy in stead of, say, invading a country that deserves it not at all.

Now, try again, this time with logic and not a ridiculous emotional argument that holds no weight at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
That's all we need is another war. If we would take care of our boarders, we wouldn't have to settle Mexico's problem. Let their own government take care of it. We can't police the world even when it's next door.

Amen, but the people from that world can walk over into our government and live here illegally, use our welfare and wear our clothes.

If we shipped the illegals back where they came from we'd get somewhere. Then they pop out an anchor child to stay here. No, no. I don't think so. If I did that in their country, they'd have my black ass shipped right back to America

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2011 by LadyS because: off topic

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It never cease to amaze that you people get angry when somebody tells you that the rest of the world hates u.s.a. ¿Have you read your posts? You are talking about a sovereing country, just like if it was a bag of chips, and you are arguing about eating it or not!

It´s a realñ shame that you can´t see your country the way the rest of the world does, but if you want a glimpse, substitute the word "Mexico" in your posts by "U.S A." and think that you are, I don´t know, european or soviets, or asian. ¿How does it feel? ?would you like your country being spoke like that?

Shame on you! And then you get mad if you are call racists...

And yes, I am mexican, live here in Mexico, and no, we really would´n be happy at the sole idea...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyS

Speak your mind. It'll be alright.

Op, Id be ok with it if the Mexican people and Government asked specifically for that type of action. Otherwise, meh its probably a better idea to safeguard the borders a little more and let them work it out.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto
It never cease to amaze that you people get angry when somebody tells you that the rest of the world hates u.s.a. ¿Have you read your posts? You are talking about a sovereing country, just like if it was a bag of chips, and you are arguing about eating it or not!

It´s a realñ shame that you can´t see your country the way the rest of the world does, but if you want a glimpse, substitute the word "Mexico" in your posts by "U.S A." and think that you are, I don´t know, european or soviets, or asian. ¿How does it feel? ?would you like your country being spoke like that?

And yes, I am mexican, live here in Mexico, and no, we really would´n be happy at the sole idea...

It's good for you but bad for us. I have no problem with legal Spanish speaking peoples but the problem I can't understand why some of your people come up here to take our jobs, use our welfare and take up space in our schools without speaking our language.

I have nothing against you, it is just a fact. My neighbours are Mexican, they cannot speak a word of English but their kids can. Now rationalise that please.

link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by blocula

Shouldn't we be covering our own ass then covering everybody's else's ? America is like a newborn baby, naked and suffering if you don't tend to it. All it's gonna do is cry, cry and cry until you get up and change it.
I'm shaking my head at America's stupidity, we barely have enough money to feed our own people. Let alone do anything else.
invading mexico is protecting our borders and our citizens from these muderous psychotic drug gangs...why are we sending our troops 10,000 miles away instead? ... oil

How is the government protecting our citizens from drug gangs, when the same government our US government is providing them with the weapons and drugs. If you can rationalise that you will be a genius. I'm waiting for your miraculous revelation.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)
we sold saddam his weapons, then invaded his country...oh i keep forgetting,theres no oil in mexico

link   
Do you realize how many Mexicans are living in the US? Going to war with their country would lead to a revolt from inside and outside. Beside our military needs to get back to national defense rather than worldwide conquering. We have no lack of enemies these days, not sure why we are looking for more.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So are you saying the Mexican military cant handle it? You want to start another war? Cause thats what will happen. I even bet some Mexicans would join the gang just because USA citizens are killing people on their land. Why not just legalize drugs? It would save more lifes if they wear legal. The gangs would fall apart. People will do drugs weather or not they are legal or illegal.

These mexican cartels are well organized and have men that are trained. They have millions of dollars, I dont think a militia could take them on. It would just bring the war to our country.
edit on 16-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Do you realize how many Mexicans are living in the US? Going to war with their country would lead to a revolt from inside and outside. Beside our military needs to get back to national defense rather than worldwide conquering. We have no lack of enemies these days, not sure why we are looking for more.

That is madness, do you realise how many of those Mexicans are in the army ? Revolt, dude a huge revolt. It would be to the epic proportions of King Louis and Marie Antoinette. There would be riots, the works you see in a movie running up and down the streets. Woo....I can't even imagine it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
So are you saying the Mexican military cant handle it? You want to start another war? Cause thats what will happen. I even bet some Mexicans would join the gang just because USA citizens are killing people on their land. Why not just legalize drugs? It would save more lifes if they wear legal. The gangs would fall apart. People will do drugs weather or not they are legal or illegal.

These mexican cartels are well organized and have men that are trained. They have millions of dollars, I dont think a militia could take them on.

Some of those militias in the backwoods don't play either. If you act crazy enough in a fight people will drop their weapons and run. Please, the cartels are being funded by the CIA. What are you missing with this ?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by blocula

Dude, read my post. I would say read it again but you obviously did not read it the first time. Refute my logical points - I even forgot to mention that we are arming them as was posted above. Don't give me that crap. I actually do know people in Mexico - San Luis Rio Colorado to be exact - and they have been directly affected by death. They don't want the bloody U.S. military there, at all, they just want the damned war on drugs to end. Any sane and logical thinking person(few and far between nowadays) would also want a end to years of failed drug policy in stead of, say, invading a country that deserves it not at all.

Now, try again, this time with logic and not a ridiculous emotional argument that holds no weight at all.
how can i not be ridiculously emotional about hundreds of 12,13 and 14 year old girls being raped then chopped up and strewn all over town...what is the reason they are doing this to them,do you know? is it because the girls fathers refused to pay the drug gangs protection money?or what?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

These mexican cartels are well organized and have men that are trained. They have millions of dollars, I dont think a militia could take them on.

Some of those militias in the backwoods don't play either. If you act crazy enough in a fight people will drop their weapons and run. Please, the cartels are being funded by the CIA. What are you missing with this ?

What am i missing? What are you missing. You said it your self, they are funded by the CIA, the CIA will stop at nothing to protect their investments. They have a endless hole of cash. You really want to # with them?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It's good for you but bad for us. I have no problem with legal Spanish speaking peoples but the problem I can't understand why some of your people come up here to take our jobs, use our welfare and take up space in our schools without speaking our language.

I have nothing against you, it is just a fact. My neighbours are Mexican, they cannot speak a word of English but their kids can. Now rationalise that please.

¿What is good for me and bad for you?

Economics, money, that is the reason, dollars are worth about 13 pesos, and many u.s. people are willing to pay some dollars (less than if they were americans) to illegal immigrants who work hard because they need it. It is not an invasion or a "let´s take their jobs" thing.

What does have to do with the abominable first post anyway? I think you just did some rationalization, to avoid the fact that that this thread is hideous.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
sending in troops to clear out the drug gangs is not, going to war with mexico

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

These mexican cartels are well organized and have men that are trained. They have millions of dollars, I dont think a militia could take them on. It would just bring the war to our country.
edit on 16-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)
i meant to write" military" but i spelled it wrong and cant seem to fix the spelling in the thread headline

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

The war on drugs is causing this i'm sure. I don't know what the US government never stop this for some reason idk.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

no, it is poking your nose into other countries business who could send their own army in if they wanted to.

i reckon this is why britian got rid of it's aircraft carriers, we thought, "it will save money, we can use america's for free, infact we may not have a choice in the matter"

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

¿What is good for me and bad for you?

Economics, money, that is the reason, dollars are worth about 13 pesos, and many u.s. people are willing to pay some dollars (less than if they were americans) to illegal immigrants who work hard because they need it. It is not an invasion or a "let´s take their jobs" thing.

What does have to do with the abominable first post anyway? I think you just did some rationalization, to avoid the fact that that this thread is hideous.

This thread is hideous. You and me both know this, I'm not trying to play the proud American role. Please do not think that, I hate this country with a passion. Believe me, if I say which country I wanted to run to some cheeky bastard will say "We don't want you here!" You know what I mean ?
Every time somebody I know tries to get a job, who is there ? A person from Mexico who can barely speak English; with that good chance that he is illegal.

The million dollar/Peso/Pound question is this; why do I need to know your language in my country ?
It's good to know Spanish and all but why has it became a secondary option. I have to use your language to communicate with your people. When some of them like my neighbours have been here 8 to 10 years and still cannot speak english ? Please enlighten me.
I listen to every opinion, I have no problem.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join