It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mexico Is The Most violent Country In The World And Should Be Taken Over By The U.S. military

page: 11
17
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik
 

Too bad you don't seem to remember the pics of US atrocities. Pic after pic. I personally know soldiers who perpetrated atrocities in the name of the good ol' USA- lots of them. WAKE UP !!!




posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks
 

Also, what do you mean by 'come here' ? The US took by force California, Arizona, New Mexico, Most of Texas, etc. And what would the original 'owners' 'inhabitants' of the US have to say about 'come here' ? And what about those infected blankets, etc. that the US used to 'conquer' the natives? Too bad there aren't pics of the aftermath.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tajodanny
 


Actually I'm placing the blame for the increase in violence in mexico right on the US. They are the ones that orchestrate dire situations and then want to come to the rescue. That is what that picture showed. They put a maniac in power so that afterwards they could come in and liberate the people of Iraq.


edit on 18-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tajodanny
reply to post by blocula
 


Sicko maniacs? Guess you were sleeping during Vietnam, and still sleeping now- Afghanistan, etc. The USA is the most violent country in the world, killing every day, committing atrocities, torturing, etc. Of course Mexicans do drugs, but it is so expensive here that only the well-off can afford it. You must not watch the news- violence every day in the US and increasing. Mexico is not butting into the affairs of nations all over the world, enforcing their idea of morality by military force. Guess that sitting in a secure room in Seattle and bombing indiscriminately as though it were a video game doesn't qualify as violence to you. How about those police beating helpless people to death (US) ? You are going to sing a different song when it gets to your home. Did you happen to check your facts before vomiting them all over us? I am SOOOO glad that I don't live near you.
mexico cant throw its weight around the world ,because they've been trying to get out of the dark ages for hundreds of years



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tajodanny
reply to post by daskakik
 

Too bad you don't seem to remember the pics of US atrocities. Pic after pic. I personally know soldiers who perpetrated atrocities in the name of the good ol' USA- lots of them. WAKE UP !!!
do our soldiers decapitate children? like the drugged up mexican sicko-psychos do on a daily basis!



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tajodanny
reply to post by fooks
 

Also, what do you mean by 'come here' ? The US took by force California, Arizona, New Mexico, Most of Texas, etc. And what would the original 'owners' 'inhabitants' of the US have to say about 'come here' ? And what about those infected blankets, etc. that the US used to 'conquer' the natives? Too bad there aren't pics of the aftermath.
napoleon sold the usa a large portion of its country,so he could finance his invasion of russia... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by wurzalgnu
reply to post by Dr Expired
 

I wasn't aware that there are any non-Christian countries in the Americas. Legalise the drugs then the market can capitalise on it and take the money and power away from the drug gangs. People are going to do drugs regardless of it legal status so the "war on drugs" is an entirely pointless endeavour. If there's a demand, which there always will be, there will be a supply.
even if drugs are legalized,they still wont be free...milk for example,is legal,but theres still people getting $$$$ from it...


Yes I realise that, you did read my post didn't you? I said legalise the drugs then the market can capitalise on it thus taking the money ie $$$$ out of the coffers of the cartels. You don't get anything for free unless of course you're fond of horticulture!



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wurzalgnu

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by wurzalgnu
reply to post by Dr Expired
 

I wasn't aware that there are any non-Christian countries in the Americas. Legalise the drugs then the market can capitalise on it and take the money and power away from the drug gangs. People are going to do drugs regardless of it legal status so the "war on drugs" is an entirely pointless endeavour. If there's a demand, which there always will be, there will be a supply.
even if drugs are legalized,they still wont be free...milk for example,is legal,but theres still people getting $$$$ from it...


Yes I realise that, you did read my post didn't you? I said legalise the drugs then the market can capitalise on it thus taking the money ie $$$$ out of the coffers of the cartels. You don't get anything for free unless of course you're fond of horticulture!
thanx for your comment, i read every comment everyone leaves me...i think that the cartels would still control it and sell it...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i think that the cartels would still control it and sell it...


How could the cartels control it if:

1. a large number of people would grow for themselves. They don't now because of the fear of being caught. They could be obligated to get a growers permit which would mean money for the gov coming in instead of going out to fight a lost cause.

2. if a large corporation like Philip Morris starts selling herbal cigarettes just like they sell tobacco cigarettes. How are the cartels gonna control them?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by blocula
i think that the cartels would still control it and sell it...


How could the cartels control it if:

1. a large number of people would grow for themselves. They don't now because of the fear of being caught. They could be obligated to get a growers permit which would mean money for the gov coming in instead of going out to fight a lost cause.

2. if a large corporation like Philip Morris starts selling herbal cigarettes just like they sell tobacco cigarettes. How are the cartels gonna control them?
in violence torn mexico, if there were any people growing it legally and or selling it legally in stores,i guarantee that the cartels thugs and enforcers would go around and terrorize the populace into giving control of the drugs back to them, legal or not, this would happen...
edit on 19-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


In the USA. The market is the US not Mexico. They can't get the same amount of money for their drugs in mexico that they get for it in the US. The growers would be in the US. Large corps would be selling in American convenience stores.

Mexico has already decriminalized small amounts for personal use. The cartels are not fighting over the mexican market it's the US market that is worth going to war over.

Mexico's New Drug Law May Set an Example



edit on 19-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sure lets do that. It's not like the military doesn't have enough to do with Iraq, Afghanistan and all the other operations going on around the world. Mexico is a disaster of it's own making. Let them deal with it.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by blocula
 


In the USA. The market is the US not Mexico. They can't get the same amount of money for their drugs in mexico that they get for it in the US. The growers would be in the US. Large corps would be selling in American convenience stores.

Mexico has already decriminalized small amounts for personal use. The cartels are not fighting over the mexican market it's the US market that is worth going to war over.

Mexico's New Drug Law May Set an Example



edit on 19-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)
how high do you have to be in order to go around hacking people to death?...damn high...these psycho sickos are addicted and so are millions of mexicans. you are correct,the usa drug demand is huge.exactly how is the usa allowing illegal drugs into its country? exactly how is it getting past the border? is it a case of bribery with envelopes filled with cash and free mexican whores to entertain you while you look the other way as we cross the border with sacks full of drugs?



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


What are you talking about? Sure there are drug users in Mexico. Quit being melodramatic. The cartels don't all go around hacking up children. I'm sure it may have happened but it isn't a daily thing. Most deaths are amongst themselves. And before you say that I don't know I live in Central America which is worse off than mexico.

Are you saying that the cartels don't ship their drugs to the US? That that is not the reason that they are at war. Read this:

Mexico drug cartels extend reach in U.S.


Jose Antonio Medina Reguin, known as the "King of Heroin" or "Don Pepe," is suspected of smuggling up to 200 kilograms (441 pounds) of heroin into the United States each month, netting him up to $12 million monthly, federal police said at a news conference.


and

Do the math - why the illegal business is thriving



Estimates on how much money is sent south each year range from $10 to 30 billion. For Mexican traffickers along the Southwest border, the money is literally driven across the border in bulk amounts and then deposited into Mexican banks.

edit on 19-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by blocula
 


In the USA. The market is the US not Mexico. They can't get the same amount of money for their drugs in mexico that they get for it in the US. The growers would be in the US. Large corps would be selling in American convenience stores.

Mexico has already decriminalized small amounts for personal use. The cartels are not fighting over the mexican market it's the US market that is worth going to war over.

Mexico's New Drug Law May Set an Example



edit on 19-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)
how high do you have to be in order to go around hacking people to death?...damn high...these psycho sickos are addicted and so are millions of mexicans. you are correct,the usa drug demand is huge.exactly how is the usa allowing illegal drugs into its country? exactly how is it getting past the border? is it a case of bribery with envelopes filled with cash and free mexican whores to entertain you while you look the other way as we cross the border with sacks full of drugs?
^^^ DID YOU EVEN READ THIS ??? ^^^ I ASKED "HOW" ARE THE DRUGS BROUGHT INTO THE USA? BY BRIBING THE GUARDS WITH $$$ AND MEXICAN WHORES?
edit on 19-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


How did millions of illegals get in? The same way, smuggled in. Maybe it includes buying border patrol or just out running them. I can't tell you exactly cause I'm not in the business but the fact that drug chains have been traced back to captured cartel leaders in mexico shows that it has gotten through.


edit on 20-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
the "real problem" is not the drugs...the "real problem" is what is wrong with our society that causes it to produce so many drug addicts...untill this is admitted,faced without denial and resolved,it will never go away...



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


The "real problem" is fighting against something you can't beat because it's human nature. They need to accept it like they did with alcohol and that would lessen the negatives.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Yeah because your army is the most powerful in the world eh? That's why they are broke right now because they have invaded countries they have no business in doing so.

I WISH your country tries that and because they are so POWERFUL end up sucking c*ock to countries like China, oh and you are so mighty that NO-ONE in this world is a match for your country right? Keep believing what your country has done for you "the citizens" and you'll end up like every other pig beside you.

Gullible people like you deserve the worse...my bad, you are getting it right now! Go Pro Government go! Brain washed sack of ******!
edit on 20-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: Spelling



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
no army in the world can compare to the united states military or its awesome power and the brave young men and women who sacrifice so much on a daily basis for our freedoms.




top topics



 
17
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join