It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Is The Most violent Country In The World And Should Be Taken Over By The U.S. military

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by comawhite12
I live on the southern Texas boarder and let me say this, I watch the local evening news with the World news right after it. If it were not for the names of the countries being stated in the report, you would not be able to discern if this was Middle Eastern terrorism or local violence.
The Mexican drug cartel is just as bad if not worse than Al Quaida. The only difference is that the cartels pray to a different god, $$$$$$$$.
IMHOP we should adopt a zero tolerance attitude with boarder crossing just as the schools have with chicken finger pistols. Stop playing games and lock down the boarder period by force. A dog with no teeth is not to be feared. Time to show our teeth and use them if necessary on our neighbor to the south.

a titanium fence, sea to friggin shining sea,

manned and deadly, we know how to do it, right?

korea's ring a stupid bell?

nothing get's in or out that the TSA doesn't approve.

grope them!!!

drones and screw the drugs, we grow our own.

squeeze these morons, if mexico can't handle it, too bad. no more help.

never let them cross the border. nafta repealed.

stop all vacations to mexico, make it a pain to get there like if you just want to go to Afghanistan.

trap all the illegals here. make them come forward so we know what to do with them.

let the canadians deal with the north border.

carrier fleet on each side, atlantic and pacific.

aggressive? just a little bit.

easy, then sit back and watch how it will all go away.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Um.. the drug dealers are not in Vegas style shops with neon signs, with arrows flashing to the entrance.. "Drug Cartel!" You can't just "take them out." Aside from the ridiculous notion that we even SHOULD get involved in yet ANOTHER countries issues, or the foolish idea that we should invade a country to "help them," you can't just remove the drug cartels with a surgical strike. Think guerrilla warfare. Think Vietnam. Think.. impossible to do.

Mexico is hardly the worst off.. there are countries under much greater stress, duress and danger. And we can't stick our nose in every other countries problems. I don't think anyone realizes how much we could accomplish if we pulled out of the other countries in the world. If we focused our money on our own countries problems.
dont try and make these cartels seem invincible...we could nail them really hard, if we wanted to,informants are one way along with agent orange to expose their hide outs and cluster bombing the jungles would help as well,if 50,000 us troops swept across the region along with 50,000 mexican troops,with amored personnel carriers,tanks,planes and artillery i think this would eventually kick the "drug crazed, kid killing cartels' teeth down their throats

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by blocula

It has already been explained to you. Legalizing would bring the price down and it would stop the violence. Just like it happened when prohibition was repealed.
theres still many many people getting rich off of alcohol,its just that they operate within the shadows of legality

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The three things the US should do with respect to Mexico is place soldiers 100 yards apart with rifles across the entire border while a fence or barrier is built and then round up and deport all illegal aliens, no questions asked. Take them to the border watch them walk over and let Mexico deal with them. Finally, all aid to Mexico should be stopped.

There is absolutely no reason to take over a failed state and Mexico will always be a failed state. It has always been a failed state and always will be a failed state. Mexico is in the midst of a revolution and that must be resolved by the Mexicans within Mexico. The US has absolutely no business involved with the internal politics of Mexico. If it becomes totally a narco state, then it becomes a narco state and we deal with that reality. If people are honest about it, Mexico has been a narco state for 20 years. Its just not polite to talk about it. Far easier to talk about cartels. The cartels are the ruling faction of Mexico. The cartels are the government.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoSMiC_ChAoS

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by CoSMiC_ChAoS

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Shouldn't we be covering our own ass then covering everybody's else's ? America is like a newborn baby, naked and suffering if you don't tend to it. All it's gonna do is cry, cry and cry until you get up and change it.
I'm shaking my head at America's stupidity, we barely have enough money to feed our own people. Let alone do anything else.
invading mexico is protecting our borders and our citizens from these muderous psychotic drug gangs...why are we sending our troops 10,000 miles away instead? ... oil

How is the government protecting our citizens from drug gangs, when the same government our US government is providing them with the weapons and drugs. If you can rationalise that you will be a genius. I'm waiting for your miraculous revelation.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

I like how he never answered this. Take a look into Operation Gunrunner. That right there should explain enough. The American Government Never has (or had) our best interests at heart. I can't believe people still don't realize this...

And OP...

Just... NO...
I ANSWERED IT OVER AND OVER IN THIS THREAD DOESNT ANYONE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE LINKS ??? THIS LINK HERE SHOWS HOW THE USA OPERATES AND THIS ONE PICTURE AND ARTICLE SAYS IT ALL...IF YOU KNOW HISTORY >>> www.gwu.edu...
edit on 18-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I'm not asking for a link... I'm asking for you to answer the question in your own words... There's a difference. Anyone can link to an article and call it their opinion...
i'm no expert and i wont masquerade as one...i offer link after link of proof and evidence

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No one is denying that but repealing prohibition did away with Al Capone style gang wars in the US. Also it would allow americans to grow and use in the US instead of having the money head south.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The problems in Mexico are actually the consequence of exactly what you're now proposing ! The drugs mafia in Mexico "Los Zetos" were originally an elite US trained combat unit of the Mexican military. A Mexican version of the US Navy Seals or the equivalent of the British SAS Commando Service. So sending the US Forces in to save Mexico might only end up making the situation even worse than it is already. The US Military is the worlds number one most dangerous drugs mafia. If you cannot understand that fact then you're not going to be able to even begin to resolve the problem. The USA was founded by the drugs mafia. The "East India Company" growing tobacco, dealing in alcohol, coc aine and opium, was big business and still is. The USA is the drugs mafia. It is commonly known fact that the USA "Black Ops" are all being paid for out of undeclared for taxation drugs money. The USA "Black Ops" is just one big drugs mafia money laundering operation. So sending in the US armed forces is very unlikely to change anything is it ? Anyway Mexico is a soverign state and might decide to resist your "gringo" invasion. The USA invading Mexico might have dire consequences for the USA in that the situation might turn around. What if it gets to be that other countries decide to invade the USA for exactly the very same reasons as to why you propose that the USA should invade Mexico ? Being violent to stop violence is equivalent to lighting a fire to stop a fire. Fire plus fire only adds up to a bigger fire. Violence plus violence only adds up to more violence. What I am saying is that the violence in Mexico has its roots not in Mexico, but rather in the USA, where the drugs grown in Mexico are in great demand. The guns being used by the drugs gangs are not originating in Mexico, but are originating in the USA. Mexico is not the problem. The USA is the problem.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the One Absolute. The One True God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 18/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

i'm no expert and i wont masquerade as one...i offer link after link of proof and evidence

That picture does say alot. It shows that the US puts key players in a position to create reasons to invade.

As stated above the reason for much of the violence in Mexico is Los Zetas. Trained in the good old US of A. The drug trade has been going on for a long time but it wasn't until these key players were let on the scene that things got this bad. Now the US gov has it's citizens calling for the invasion of Mexico.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Didn't read the whole thread to know this is a horrible neoconic idea.

We don't need to take over Mexico, we just need to defend our borders..... how about this, get us out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and bring those troops home to hold our borders.

We shouldn't be policing the world and invading everyone... dammit!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
The problems in Mexico are actually the consequence of exactly what you're now proposing ! The drugs mafia in Mexico "Los Zetos" were originally an elite US trained combat unit of the Mexican military. A Mexican version of the US Navy Seals or the equivalent of the British SAS Commando Service. So sending the US Forces in to save Mexico might only end up making the situation even worse than it is already. The US Military is the worlds number one most dangerous drugs mafia. If you cannot understand that fact then you're not going to be able to even begin to resolve the problem. The USA was founded by the drugs mafia. The "East India Company" growing tobacco, dealing in alcohol, coc aine and opium, was big business and still is. The USA is the drugs mafia. It is commonly known fact that the USA "Black Ops" are all being paid for out of undeclared for taxation drugs money. The USA "Black Ops" is just one big drugs mafia money laundering operation. So sending in the US armed forces is very unlikely to change anything is it ? Anyway Mexico is a soverign state and might decide to resist you "gringo" invasion. The USA invading Mexico might have dire consequences in that the situation might turn around. What if it gets to be that other countries decide to invade the USA for exactly the very same reasons as to why you propose that the USA should invade Mexico ? Being violent to stop violence is equivalent to lighting a fire to stop a fire. Fire plus fire only adds up to a bigger fire. Violence plus violence only adds up to more violence.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the One Absolute. The One True God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 18/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)
if there actually was a full blown ground and air war between mexico and the usa...the awesome power of the american military would crush mexico...and the only way to properly deal with these drug addicted,psychopathic,homicidal maniacs is with extreme violence...and where is this god you speak of and whats this god doing while children are being killed and butchered ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by blocula

The three things the US should do with respect to Mexico is place soldiers 100 yards apart with rifles across the entire border while a fence or barrier is built and then round up and deport all illegal aliens, no questions asked. Take them to the border watch them walk over and let Mexico deal with them. Finally, all aid to Mexico should be stopped.

There is absolutely no reason to take over a failed state and Mexico will always be a failed state. It has always been a failed state and always will be a failed state. Mexico is in the midst of a revolution and that must be resolved by the Mexicans within Mexico. The US has absolutely no business involved with the internal politics of Mexico. If it becomes totally a narco state, then it becomes a narco state and we deal with that reality. If people are honest about it, Mexico has been a narco state for 20 years. Its just not polite to talk about it. Far easier to talk about cartels. The cartels are the ruling faction of Mexico. The cartels are the government.

i saw that in a movie, wasn't that the friggin alamo?

get real,

need a serious manned border with air support and garrisons, not virtual fence and couple guys.

put the TSA at the crossings and things will calm down.

why do mexicans come here anyway?

to by cheap stuff like we go there for?

or the real stuff? gucci? Ferrari's?

i know it's the tex-mex foods!!

stop all the bs.

"tie that mother down"

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

That picture does say alot. It shows that the US puts key players in a position to create reasons to invade.

As stated above the reason for much of the violence in Mexico is Los Zetas. Trained in the good old US of A. The drug trade has been going on for a long time but it wasn't until these key players were let on the scene that things got this bad. Now the US gov has it's citizens calling for the invasion of Mexico.
thanx for your comment and thanx for actually looking at the photo i linked ...it speaks volumes...>>> www.gwu.edu...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What if it gets to be that other countries decide to invade the USA for exactly the very same reasons as to why you propose that the USA should invade Mexico ? Being violent to stop violence is equivalent to lighting a fire to stop a fire. Fire plus fire only adds up to a bigger fire. Violence plus violence only adds up to more violence.

you do know that is SOP in fighting forest fires, right?

you crush anything in your way!!

and pray tell, whom exactly will have the balls to invade the US?

"we don't need no stinkin' badges" for the border security of course.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah but, it goes against what you are saying. It shows the gov steering you into something that many don't want. Actually there will be no invasion. There will be a union so that together the "threat" could be dealt with. Soon you won't need to set up machine guns and mines at the border it will be one happy NAU.

edit on 18-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It would be the most stupid the they could do,
it would be like vietnam.
they have had years to get ready.
they are well hidden and
they have played with the police for years.
and some of the locals will keep them safe.
they could do what they did in vietnam!
bomb Every thing...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

We're on the same page. Until the proper defense (and yes it is a defense) can be built to stave off the Mexican invasion to this country, troops should be placed on the border. Absent that, announcing that there is a serious effort to secure the border and that the defensive shield will be built, Mexicans will storm the border.

Have the troops positioned there unannounced and commence with building what essentially would amount to a DMZ along the entire border.

Ideally on Januar 22, 2013 the new POTUS will issue an executive order to do just that. Leave Mexico to Mexico.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sicko maniacs? Guess you were sleeping during Vietnam, and still sleeping now- Afghanistan, etc. The USA is the most violent country in the world, killing every day, committing atrocities, torturing, etc. Of course Mexicans do drugs, but it is so expensive here that only the well-off can afford it. You must not watch the news- violence every day in the US and increasing. Mexico is not butting into the affairs of nations all over the world, enforcing their idea of morality by military force. Guess that sitting in a secure room in Seattle and bombing indiscriminately as though it were a video game doesn't qualify as violence to you. How about those police beating helpless people to death (US) ? You are going to sing a different song when it gets to your home. Did you happen to check your facts before vomiting them all over us? I am SOOOO glad that I don't live near you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How bout we just invite them to break up into more US states. I bet the people would vote yes for that. Then create the states in the image of our existing states hold elections, governors etc...use the military as police just for awhile until local police can be trained and stood up. Why would we want to invade them when they would likely just join us as states.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom101new

Please PLEASE secure the border and keep the violent Americans and their guns out of Mexico! By the way, who makes the guns? And who are the only people to nuke another country without any good reason other than to see how they work?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

ALAMO !!! You've been watching too many movies. The Alamo was all about slavery. Mexico doesn't allow it, and Texas wanted it. Period. Don't just read the USA version of history.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join