It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mexico Is The Most violent Country In The World And Should Be Taken Over By The U.S. military

page: 1
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com... this country mexico is more dangerous than any other in the world right now.thousands of men women and children are being massacred every month! by viscious drug gangs and i think that our army needs to teach them a lesson they will never forget,hunt them down and lock them up.we could do it if we really wanted to. and i think we should because mexico borders the usa and we should do something about it before this muderous rampage spreads over into our country...but theres no oil in mexico so we'll probably do nothing...
edit on 17-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by dbates because: Slight title edit. (United States milita - now U.S. military)




posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
www.huffingtonpost.com... this country mexico is more dangerous than any other in the world right now.thousands of men women and children are being massacred every month! by viscious drug gangs and i think that our army needs to teach them a lesson they will never forget,hunt them down and lock them up.we could do it if we really wanted to. and i think we should because mexico borders the usa and we should do something about it before this muderous rampage spreads over into our country...but theres no oil in mexico so we'll probably do nothing...
edit on 16-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Ahh not sure if youve been paying attention but its already spilled over into our nation........


+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You really want to add that entire nation to our welfare system?

it's already stretched thin as it is.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on 16-8-2011 by LadyS because: whoops, thought this was the other thread



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You really want to add that entire nation to our welfare system?

it's already stretched thin as it is.
no just send the troops in there and get rid of the drug gangs



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
how do i correct the spelling in my thread headline, i can edit the following paragraph, but dont seem to be able to fix the headline spelling?



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Shouldn't we be covering our own ass then covering everybody's else's ? America is like a newborn baby, naked and suffering if you don't tend to it. All it's gonna do is cry, cry and cry until you get up and change it.
I'm shaking my head at America's stupidity, we barely have enough money to feed our own people. Let alone do anything else.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Fighting enough wars as it is right now and I don't relish the though of having the enemy that close to our borders. Hell they've already been infiltrating us.


+5 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


So. Um, er, AHEM.....

A. Take over Mexico? Really? Who would do this, as our armed forces are currently a little busy fighting stupid wars on the other side of the globe?

B. I'm pretty sure the Mexicans would be just a tad bit unhappy at us occupying them, wouldn't you think?

C. No one here really wants the Mexicans we do have and you want to add more?

D. It's America's ridiculous and totally insane war on drugs that has put Mexico in the crossfire and you want to blame them?

Go ahead, send in Sheriff Joe and his gun, have at it. Good luck with that.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Shouldn't we be covering our own ass then covering everybody's else's ? America is like a newborn baby, naked and suffering if you don't tend to it. All it's gonna do is cry, cry and cry until you get up and change it.
I'm shaking my head at America's stupidity, we barely have enough money to feed our own people. Let alone do anything else.
invading mexico is protecting our borders and our citizens from these muderous psychotic drug gangs...why are we sending our troops 10,000 miles away instead? ... oil



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by kro32
You really want to add that entire nation to our welfare system?

it's already stretched thin as it is.
no just send the troops in there and get rid of the drug gangs


i take it by 'troops' you are including yourself in that aswell?



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

edit on 16-8-2011 by LadyS because: whoops, thought this was the other thread



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
America! F*ck Yeah! World Police...
It is interesting though... if we don't help countries that are struggling, we are called cold and heartless. But when we do, it's considered infiltrating. Mexico however isn't asking or condemning our help. Our border is shaky at best... no need to stomp across it.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Without protecting that oil we'd have very big problems also. Our daily lives depend on that stuff and our country would grind to a halt without it causing who knows how many problems.

We just need a bigger army



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by blocula
 


So. Um, er, AHEM.....

A. Take over Mexico? Really? Who would do this, as our armed forces are currently a little busy fighting stupid wars on the other side of the globe?

B. I'm pretty sure the Mexicans would be just a tad bit unhappy at us occupying them, wouldn't you think?

C. No one here really wants the Mexicans we do have and you want to add more?

D. It's America's ridiculous and totally insane war on drugs that has put Mexico in the crossfire and you want to blame them?

Go ahead, send in Sheriff Joe and his gun, have at it. Good luck with that.
if your family was raped,killed and chopped up and thrown all over town, i bet you would be happy to see the usa military arriving to clean up the hellish mess...i would



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Shouldn't we be covering our own ass then covering everybody's else's ? America is like a newborn baby, naked and suffering if you don't tend to it. All it's gonna do is cry, cry and cry until you get up and change it.
I'm shaking my head at America's stupidity, we barely have enough money to feed our own people. Let alone do anything else.
invading mexico is protecting our borders and our citizens from these muderous psychotic drug gangs...why are we sending our troops 10,000 miles away instead? ... oil


How is the government protecting our citizens from drug gangs, when the same government our US government is providing them with the weapons and drugs. If you can rationalise that you will be a genius. I'm waiting for your miraculous revelation.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ
 


Well it would solve the immigration problem I have a feeling.

Maybe Bachmann will use this as her solution



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by CeeRZ
 


Well it would solve the immigration problem I have a feeling.

Maybe Bachmann will use this as her solution


Bachmann is bats**t crazy. I wouldn't have her to watch my dog, she ran away from a gay kid because they tried to argue with her. How mentally stable! I want her running my country,(sarcasm) she'd still do a better job than Obama. Bush was just a plain simple monkey.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That's all we need is another war. If we would take care of our boarders, we wouldn't have to settle Mexico's problem. Let their own government take care of it. We can't police the world even when it's next door.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
mexico has its own army to deal with the problem does it not?



new topics

top topics



 
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join