It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US believes Gaddafi's days numbered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Link

U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's days are numbered, months after multinational forces initiated a military offensive to support opposition rebels to topple him. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton defends the U.S. role in Syria

Leon Panetta looks like a Mafia man next to Hillary its not surprising if they are all part of a Mafia.

Gaddafi's days numbered eh? i don't believe so what we are seeing in our television of those rebels gaining ground with just mounted trucks is simple manipulation.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You don't think Ghaddafi's days are numbered?

I'm not saying your wrong but I think that at this point it's relatively certain. Unless something drastic happens there is just too much pressure on him from all sides.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Gaddafi will still be there and in power in parts of his county after the US 2012 elections. The EU is running out of money, both the EU and US electorate is getting tired of the war on Gaddafi and the NATO alliance is fraying at the edge.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

They've spent too much effort to leave him in power. If they decide to leave they will take him out quickly instead of waiting for the rebels to do it.

new topics

top topics

join