It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"White House Insider" says: "You think the race card has been played up before? Just wait."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

dont tell me what i think i am sick of that nonsense on here.l

he picked biden and hes stuck with him he obviously thought biden brought something to the table or he would have never picked him as a running mate.
edit on 16-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

any number of comments and youtube videos pandering for votes to who?

minorities such as hispanics and the african american voting blocks.

and the non stop classwarfare there are lots of examples for anyone whose been paying attention.

clinton hasnt quit has she? proof enough

Specific examples please.

Or just admit there are none...and the only race card being played is by Obama's opposition.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

She will definetly have a very strong history to run on though with all her experience.

You really are trying hard to push buttons, eh?

Maybe you have fallen victim to the Info War-

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Never said I agreed with her I only stated that she will have a long history of experience if Obama wins and she is Secretary of State for another 4 years.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't buy that race is even a valid "card" to play. Come on, in this day and age? No. Try again. Give us Americans a little bit more credit than that. What would really be cool is if he stood up and got, well, p'od and stood up for those that voted him in; the lot of us mixed up people that comprise this country. But the race card? Raise your hand if that matters to you:.......................................................................anyone?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Won't work IMHO. Ron Paul will devistate him in any debate and in any event politically. His voters far out weigh his propaganda and majority of people are awake to it now. If that's all he has then good luck! lol

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If this is true, all I can say is if I am in the middle of a race riot, their will be a few less left of that particular race that feels entitled or participates in the riot and jeopardizes my family’s safety.

Everyone is equal.
But let me tell you this. If you feel entitled and are owed something then you will fail to exist.

I’ve had it with [SNIP]

Do not let the likes of Obama lead you to your demise

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
I don't buy that race is even a valid "card" to play. Come on, in this day and age? No. Try again. Give us Americans a little bit more credit than that.

No. You'll get more race-cards and you will like them!

Come on, what made you think TPTB would treat you like an adult?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I think I'm going to make stories up and say that a White House insider told me they were true. Then I can watch all the people on ATS add on to my story. I should post said story on a blog first...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I don't buy that race is even a valid "card" to play. Come on, in this day and age? No. Try again....

Obama has done more to set back race relations than the Klu Klux Klan.

He might have been able to play the race card in 2008 but not this time.

The real unemployment rate is around 22%. The money supply has more than doubled leading to fears of hyperinflation. The housing market is in the pits. Kids lemonade stands are being raided by the cops,Raids are increasing on farms and private food-supply clubs Grope-N-Fly may be expanded to trains, subways and buses and not only has the war continued, we added another one.

I don't care if the guy is solid gold or royal purple, the country is in the sewer and I am sick of hearing "Its not my pay grade" "It is all Bush's FAULT" If you can do the job then get OUT!

GAG the guy cant even do a reasonable budget he has to have a Super Congress committee hold his hand and do it for him!

Even Left is Abandoning Obama as His Poll Numbers Continue to Decline

For the first time in his presidency, Barack Obama’s poll numbers in heavily Democratic New York have gone negative, with 49 percent disapproving of his job performance compared to only 45 percent who approve. The Quinnipiac University poll last showed the President with a 57 percent approval rating in late June, a drop of 9 points in six weeks. Among Republicans, the poll showed disapproval ratings of 86 percent, up from 74 percent in June, while among Democrats his approval rating dropped from 82 percent to 75 percent. Among independents 58 percent expressed their disapproval, up from 45 percent in June. “The evidence continues to mount,” writes Dan Weil at Newsmax.com, “that President Barack Obama’s re-election bid is in trouble.”

www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What race card. There wasn't any race card played in 2008 or now. The only race card that is ever presented is always by Obama's opposition in an attempt to discredit him.

Like the guy or dislike the guy, the fact that he's of mixed race doesn't equate to playing a race card. Let's get real here.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
I don't buy that race is even a valid "card" to play. Come on, in this day and age? No. Try again. Give us Americans a little bit more credit than that. What would really be cool is if he stood up and got, well, p'od and stood up for those that voted him in; the lot of us mixed up people that comprise this country. But the race card? Raise your hand if that matters to you:.......................................................................anyone?

Actually there is a race card to be played and we have already seen some of the ground work for it. As an example.... let's look at this new thing from these "flash mobs". Floods of people walking into stores, looting, walking out. We have all seen the videos, and what happens? There is always one person who says, "Do I have to point out the obvious or will I be called a racist for doing so?" and the next comment always says, "No need to point out the obvious, we can all see the video." Yet people still wont come right out and say it. Why is that? Let us look at that State Fair thing with the "beat whitey night". Do you see anyone up in arms and making a big deal about those people not being charged with a hate crime? No you don't... Do you know why? If you guessed race you would be correct.

So yes, there is a race card to be played in this day and age. Fact is, it is very easy to accuse someone of being a racist, it is almost impossible to prove your not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join