It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: CIA Working with Mexican Drug Cartels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I would be very surprised if they weren't trying to influence something down there. Can you imagine Mexico in chaos and civil war and how that may spread across the border in some way.

I'm not that familiar with the Mexican political situation so I suppose I should read up on that. I thought they were fairly stable.

As I've said epeatedly, the US (CIA) needs the money from civilian drug buys in the US to flow into Mexico because it is the only thing keeping that Third World country afloat. If the border was sealed and the drugs stopped, Mexico would collapse. If that happened the US would be flooded with millions of immigrants and virtually a civil war across the South. And the US government would HAVE to start putting billions of tax-payer dollars in Mexico and the souther states for various kinds of aid. As it is, civilians are doing the job for Uncle.. The only trick required is the correct balance playing the cartels against the Mex government. And that government is as corrupt to the core, as bad as any Third World country.

This is the reason why the war on drugs will never be won. It isn't in the bigger game plan that cares not at all what drugs get shipped across the border, It is virtually money in the back for everyone, the cartels, the bought-off Mex government and even Uncle. We finance it all, willingly and personally.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I would be very surprised if they weren't trying to influence something down there. Can you imagine Mexico in chaos and civil war and how that may spread across the border in some way.

I'm not that familiar with the Mexican political situation so I suppose I should read up on that. I thought they were fairly stable.
Yeah I don't exactly have a degree in Mexican Political Science, but I can tell you that from what I've heard, the Cartel has a substantial amount of power in the government.

This could have been a thing of the past and maybe the corruption is being handled and dealt with more properly nowadays, but from some of the things I've read about, Cartel members usually either buy out politicians and members of the government, including law enfrocment, or kill them to protect their interests and keep the people fearful.

Although this might be a really Hollywood-ized version of their country and I may be overdramatic, but I know that the Cartel is basically an industry, they rake in billions of dollars and are loaded beyond belief.

The CIA working with the Cartles wouldn't suprise me even one bit, in fact I would be more suprised to find out that this story is false and the CIA isn't working with them.
edit on 16-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: to edit my post

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

I realize that it is not happening everywhere in Mexico everyday, but it is happening and it is horrible.

Look at the information on this link:

www.borderlandbeat.com...

This has been going on for years now.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If this were true, the next POTUS would investigate it, the current POTUS would investigate it, and the American People WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYTHING LESS!

Oh, nevermind. Business as usual.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Mexico Facts.

Exports

Mexican exports have increased 20% to $30 Billion so far this year alone.

The U.S. alone takes over 80% of their exports.

Mexico is the leading provider of cheap labor to itself, the U.S. and Canada (legal and illegal).

In recent years, there have been over 40,000 deaths related to the drug wars.

Drug money is drained off to TPTB big banks.

Hamas, Hezbollah, and Israel have influence in Mexican drug cartels

Israel has a "silent" border patrol almost identical the the U.S.
They allow drug trade through Gaza, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, and Syria .....
The Israeli "CIA" is the Mossad.
Shipments from Israel go to worldwide markets.

The NAFTA agreements have created a clear road to a North American Union.

When the agendas are near completion, the 3 nations will announce a plan.

If these "drug wars" were viewed by "officials" as a real threat to the U.S., then we would have seen military action similar to the Middle East by now.

The plan is to drain the economies of all 3 countries and when the $US falls far enough, we will see a NAU come true.

The London/Vatican central bank system is running the show worldwide.

The OP article is suggesting that the CIA is involved to head off a Mexican revolution.
That is a "surface" theory designed to mask the NAU end plan.

TPTB are funding "both sides" of many ongoing "wars" worldwide. Military wars and economic wars as well.

edit on Aug-17-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
United Mexican States
(that's their "official" name, according to the U.S. State Dept)

U.S. relations with Mexico are as important and complex as with any country in the world. U.S. relations with [color=limegreen]Mexico have a direct impact on the lives and livelihoods of millions of Americans
--whether the issue is trade and economic reform, homeland security, drug control, migration, or the environment.
NO KIDDING !

[color=limegreen]The scope of U.S.-Mexican relations goes far beyond diplomatic and official contacts;
it entails extensive commercial, cultural, and educational ties, as demonstrated by the annual figure of about a million legal border crossings a day. In addition, a million American citizens live in Mexico. More than 18,000 companies with U.S. investment have operations there, and the U.S. accounts for more than 40% of all foreign direct investment in Mexico. Along the 2,000-mile shared border, state and local governments interact closely.
That's for sure !!

read between the lines !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The CIA ships drugs into the US too so people can not think properly. Keeping the people dumb. Welcome to the new world order.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

" The article claims the US is worried that the Los Zetas gang will disrupt the 2012 Mexican elections and stage a coup d' etat. "

Uh huh.. and saddam had wmds.

Anything the US govt worries about is usually found to be total nonsense based on inflated lies.. and a direct cause of US so called policy; prohibition. .. this article, imo, is laughable propaganda... the cia armed these cartels to keep the drugs/$$ flowing, not some virtuous cause of stability.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not surprised at all.. Where do you guys think the Mexicans are getting all these ak 47's from? The U.S. supplies them with guns in trade agreements, just like a lot of you are saying.. All in all though I love most Mexicans and there culture i think i was one in a past life hahahaha.. I love tacos, corona's, and there women.. Sorry just tryin to bring some humor..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Temporally speaking, this is the last installment of the IHS series, it is also the most important as it is the one that is most pertinent to our struggle, and with the most parallels to the actual Isis/Horus/Set story, which I will go over again briefly to refresh your memory. The IHS phenomenon is the historical artifact of the influence of alien mind control technology on human conflicts, and the pervasive truth that this hidden force attempts to play both sides of most conflicts, using its influence in order to control the outcome of the conflict.

In ancient Egypt, the unification of the Upper and Lower Kingdoms clearly shows that the victorious nation is not always the clear winner. Not so hidden, between the lines, is the fact that the unification of Egypt resulted in the ideological and religious beliefs of the loser being adopted by the winner, essentially swinging the battle without having to win a physical war. The Cult of Horus (and Lower Egypt) was the clear winner, despite what history tells us. IHS uses humanity against itself, and ensures that the xeno-influence is always dominant.

This is especially pertinent in our current story, as the end of the second world war, and the cold war resulted in an infestation of un-American ideals throughout the United States of America, predominantly due to the infiltration of our institutions -- from universities to the congress, by Nazi and Soviet spies whose agenda was literally a hidden revolution. Some believe this revolution succeeded.

During the Cold War, both the KGB and the CIA would begin an unholy alliance with organized crime for different reasons. The KGB's union would be to aid in their infiltration of American democracy, however the CIA would marry to evil for another reason -- to enable it to hide its secret machinations from not only the American people, but also the Congress of the United States, and the Office of Management and Budget. It would be this unholy bond which would eventually bring American values and liberties to its knees, and put the final nail in the coffin of "representative democracy." I would be remiss in not mentioning here, the high probability of significant MI-6 involvement in the aiding of SD and KGB infiltration of the American way of life in the years during and after World War II.

Before I get into the significant details, which span pretty much every major American scandal from the assassination of John F. Kennedy to the Fake Depression of 2008, let me point out that the mark of the beast, tacit written proof of the involvement of the American Mafia with the upper echelon of the United States of America is written all over the records of the public financial markets. From the 1988 crash, to the short sales in the days prior to 9/11, to the significant and obvious manipulation of the real estate and oil commodity markets in 2008; organized crime controlled interests proved time and again prescient knowledge, and complicity in the "seemingly" odd machinations of American markets. Worse, the manipulation of the Treasury market and the US Dollar in open foreign exchange, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was more than private interests involved, but also the full weight of the Federal Reserve in the manipulation of these markets. This is further proven by the lack of prosecution of the manipulation of the markets on 9/11 and the crude market in 2008.

Now, on to the dirty. The unholy alliance between treasonous members of the United States government, organized crime, and corporate interests like Wackenhut, Hadron, and the Cabazon band of Indians.

The Central Intelligence Agency has been involved in narcotics trafficking since World War II, back when it was a baby and called the OSS. The Vietnam War was the single largest trafficking operation in U.S. history, and it was this war which brought together a gang of agents, working at one point out of a CIA outpost in Turkey, in a Dark Alliance with the mafia, for the purpose of subverting the fake war on drugs. Shackley, Richard Secord, Tom Clines, William Colby and others would be yet another link between the CIA and the mafia, known associates of Sam Giancana, and would also create more evidence of their involvement in the assassination of John F. Kennedy and the framing of Richard M. Nixon.

This "Secret Team," which is the unpopular media's term for the group which was committing routine treason for the benefit of the "New World Order," and the alien intelligence in control of the advanced technology used for mind control, would rear its ugly head again in American scandal during the Carter/Reagan transition. The October Surprise, and the subsequent Iran Contra Scandal, would like them to then Vice President George H.W. Bush, Edwin Meese, and known mafia personalities Eugene Giaquinto and John Gotti. This also brings the Illuminati to Hollywood!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
These events tie together the American Mafia, members of the Reagan Bush administration, large corporate interests, oil interests, narcotics trafficking, and private sector weapons development AND complete non-prosecution of crimes complete with murder laden cover ups. Hello Illuminati.

Later on authors like Gary Webb would detail this groups infiltration into the judicial system at all levels, and events like 9/11 would show that they have no regard for America at all. In 2008, organized crime would assist the "new" United American Empire in secretly nationalizing the financial sector, the auto makers, and many other private industries. Financial transactions have linked organized crime to the 9/11 short sales, the manipulation of the crude oil market, and massive bear raids on the banks. Thank the FDIC for assisting them in blowing up several huge American financial institutions, making their trades much more profitable. Some say hindsight is 20/20, but when you have the American Government to back up your illegal trades, foresight is even more profitable.

In the wake of the contrived fall of the USSR, and in an eerie parallel to the original IHS story, leaving un-American interests in practical control of the helm of the United States Federal government, this secret organization would begin making their boldest move yet. They would enlarge their civilian army of mind controlled associates, and begin spreading even further knowledge of the governments involvement with the mafia, and an alien influence alluded to by Ronald Reagan numerous times in public addresses. Knowledge of mind control technology would be spread far and wide into the private sector, to the point where now a significant percentage of Americans are aware of a mind controlled coup d'etat. At some point they probably planned on blaming MI-6 or the KGB for this fiasco, but the infestation is so large now that it would never be believed once exposed. This organization is using mind control technology to steal your money, your civil liberties, and your children's future -- out from right under your noses.

We all owe Danny Casolaro and Cheri Seymour a huge debt of gratitude for not only exposing this secret coup, but also for linking together the JFK assassination, the Watergate Scandal, the October Surprise, and Iran Contra, in the United States of America's Last Circle.

This is what is in control of your American Government. It's criminal and treasonous. Care, it will not be OK for our children if you don't.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Citing an unnamed CIA source, a Washington Times article theorizes that U.S. officials were actively aiding organizations such as the Sinaloa cartel with guns and immunity in an effort to stymie Los Zetas. That’s because, according to the piece, the powerful and brutal criminal Zetas syndicate has the potential to overthrow the government of Mexico — and might be planning to do so.

Well I see a few key words that stand out in this little quote above...

First it is just a theory and does not have any concrete evidence to prove their claim.

Secondly they have the potential and might be planning on doing so, but not saying this couldn't happen but this article is all speculation and doesn't hold much proof that the CIA is actually active in doing this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join